Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
What did everyone think? - HSN forum

What did everyone think?

9 replies to this topic

#1 kay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 04:56 PM

hi, just thought i'd ask what everyone thought of the paper today?

#2 Pringles

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 05:01 PM

Thought the paper was overall fair but the multiple choice was fairly hard.

#3 finished_school_at_last

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 05:05 PM

I thought it was fair as well; the multiple choice was pretty easy but the organic stuff in part B was a disaster for me.

#4 sai

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 05:11 PM

hey all

yeah i agree parts of it were really good but then some were killers! multiple choice never went down too well........ ah well over and done with now

seemed to be alot about ppa's in this years exam compared to any other years ( i think lol) too bad i never revised them tee hee

#5 tiggerish

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 06:00 PM

I thought it was quite good except for some really dodgy multiple choice questions, the SN2 bit, and the drawing a graph of Iodine.

My MC answers were:

1D
2B
3A
4B
5A
6B
7C
8B
9B
10A
11C
12A
13D
14D
15C
16C
17D
18C
19B
20A
21B
22C
23D
24A
25B
26C
27B
28A
29C
30A
31C
32B
33B
34C
35A
36D
37A
38D
39C
40A

Last exam yippee.

#6 FcukWIT

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 07:33 PM

I am pretty much satisfied. The multple choice was pretty hard, but then again I have never been good at multiple choice.
The last part of section B was pretty hard too.

I did do all the calculations and everything went smoothly. This was my last exam so I just dont care anymore laugh.gif laugh.gif

#7 *sofax*

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • Interests:playing the fiddle, swimming, music, the OC, Will and Grace and going out with friends. Not that there is much to do here!!

Posted 30 May 2006 - 08:44 PM

i think it was alrite! section B was better than I thought it would be but the multiple choice was tricky!! just glad that it is over, fingers crossed for everyone!! biggrin.gif
*a wee drop of heaven*

x sophie x

#8 Pringles

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 09:34 PM

Posted Today, 08:33 PM
I am pretty much satisfied. The multple choice was pretty hard, but then again I have never been good at multiple choice.
The last part of section B was pretty hard too.

I did do all the calculations and everything went smoothly. This was my last exam so I just dont care anymore

Yeh thats the same as me I couldnt care anymore. The exam overall went well though butschool is over YES!!!

#9 PapaJ88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 10:06 AM

I though Multiple Choice was indifferent. Started off ok, then got a bit difficut, then got a bit easier towards the end. Probobly reflects my revision, Unit 1 and 3 were solid, but unit 2 was not so good. The second half of the paper seemed to have a fair amount of Unit 3, which was good, although some of last few were tricky. Pretty sure i passed, and thats all i need. And, Last Exam, wooohooo

#10 Jonny-Sensei

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Music, Skateboards, Guitar/Bass, Ice Hockey, Drinking, Darts, Poker, Pool and of course SLEEPING!!!<br /><br />Currently about to take a gap year before reapplying for Medicine. Hoping to study at Aberdeen University :D

Posted 31 May 2006 - 03:04 PM

I thought exam went smashingly. The multiple choice was...wierd....in the fact that it was easy and difficult at the same time. Section B was fair, loads of unit 3!!!

I need an A, and I think I may have got it from that exam. Depends on my project I guess. ph34r.gif

Multiply Choice answers, if anyone cares (note the many B's round about the middle...not a good sign!!)

1. D
2. B
3. A
4. B
5. A
6. D
7. C
8. B
9. B
10. D
11. C
12. A