Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
What kind of questions do you hate? - HSN forum

What kind of questions do you hate?

7 replies to this topic

#1 James

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 05:30 PM

Let us know what questions you hate and others may be able to help.

Personally, I hate redox reactions and everything involved with them. I didn't understand them in standard grade which does not help!

#2 Nathan

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 05:36 PM

I hate the one's that you have to draw in the rest of the apparatus...it's not so much that i can't do them and more the fact that they take so bloody long for only two marks

#3 will_789

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 05:36 PM

QUOTE(James @ May 26 2006, 06:30 PM) View Post

Let us know what questions you hate and others may be able to help.

Personally, I hate radox reactions and everything involved with them. I didn't understand them in standard grade which does not help!

you mean REDOX reactions yeah?

#4 Adam

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 05:37 PM

Yeah, redox is a bitch.

Questions I hate most (from multi-choice):
  • "Not" questions. e.g "which of the following is NOT a correct statement about methanol."
  • Questions about deposits. e.g "when copper is added to a solution containing zinc nitrate and silver nitrate: A. deposits of both zinc and silver form B. a deposit of zinc forms, etc.."
  • "Which of the following is an example of redox/reduction/reforming."

#5 James

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 05:37 PM

QUOTE(nathanm @ May 26 2006, 06:36 PM) View Post

I hate the one's that you have to draw in the rest of the apparatus...it's not so much that i can't do them and more the fact that they take so bloody long for only two marks

Same!! Those are horrible!

#6 Pammy

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Interests:Swimming, music (listening and playin), goin to the flicks, shopping <3, shoes, glitter, reading, flowers, msn, bowling for soup, westlife, bags and nailpolish

Posted 26 May 2006 - 05:40 PM

QUOTE(nathanm @ May 26 2006, 05:36 PM) View Post

me too, but I don't like them coz I can't do them tongue.gif
*~* Kiss me, beneath the milky twilight, lead me, out on the moonlit floor, lift your open hand, strike up the band and make the fireflies dance, silver moon sparkling, so kiss me *~*

#7 Nathan

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 05:40 PM

QUOTE(Betinho @ May 26 2006, 06:37 PM) View Post

• Questions about deposits. e.g "when copper is added to a solution containing zinc nitrate and silver nitrate: A. deposits of both zinc and silver form B. a deposit of zinc forms, etc.."
  • "Which of the following is an example of redox/reduction/reforming."

yeah, i hate them too....they're designed to trip candidates up mad.gif

#8 crazycat89

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 02:03 PM

personally i hate ALL chemistry questions cos im hopeless at the subject..sad.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users