Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
2002 Q20 - HSN forum

2002 Q20

5 replies to this topic

#1 AM4R

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 04:09 PM

Hi can someone post up the answer to Q20 B ii, C, D please

thanks
::::::/\M/\R::::::

#2 st-and Paul

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts
  • Interests:Check facebook, i cant be bothered putting them all down again :P

Posted 24 May 2006 - 04:12 PM

Whats the questions?

#3 AM4R

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 04:32 PM

its got a huge knowledge base! but here goes

1 noun (badger)
2 noun (fox)
3 noun (otter)

4 verb(sees)
5 verb (jumps)
6 veb(meets)

7 adjective brown
8 adjective quick
9 adjective lazy

10 sentence (A B C) if
noun (a) and
verb (b) and
noun ©

b iii Describe how you would alter the sentence rule that the nouns are always different and sentences like 'badger sees badger' are no longer valid.

c. Write a rule called complex_sentence which allow a sentence such as "lazy badger meets brown fox"

d. What difficulties would be encountered if the system were to be expanded to analyse all english sentences?

Any help would be appreciated! smile.gif

#4 st-and Paul

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts
  • Interests:Check facebook, i cant be bothered putting them all down again :P

Posted 24 May 2006 - 04:39 PM

lol, sorry cant help, i didnt do AI in higher and I dont get an AI module till later on in my degree course.

#5 Pammy

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Interests:Swimming, music (listening and playin), goin to the flicks, shopping <3, shoes, glitter, reading, flowers, msn, bowling for soup, westlife, bags and nailpolish

Posted 25 May 2006 - 08:46 AM

Question 20.b.ii

A clear description of the addition of a fourth sub-goal of the form and not(A=C)

c.

complex_sentence (A,B,C,D,E) if
adjective (A) and
noun (B) and
verb © and
adjective (D) and
noun (E).

d

Answers should comment fully upon both of the folowing

* Greatly increased number of facts fot the system to deal with to represent all number of words.
* Greater number of rules to express the variety of legal sentence structures.

Alternative answers may comment upon the technical difficulties. These should make reference to the greatly increased memory/processor requirements.

Did you only want the answers ??? Or did you want an explanation too ??

*~* Kiss me, beneath the milky twilight, lead me, out on the moonlit floor, lift your open hand, strike up the band and make the fireflies dance, silver moon sparkling, so kiss me *~*

#6 AM4R

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 09:38 AM

answers are cool, our teacher has given us all the past papers just no bloody answers mad.gif lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users