Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
data interpretations - HSN forum

data interpretations

5 replies to this topic

#1 Peachy

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 02:20 PM

can any1 give me some tips on how 2 do those data interpretations? for some reason i find them impossible. i can do the multiple choice no bother, and essays are a working progress. thanks.

#2 HatingHighers

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 09:25 PM

My usual technique involves: swearing, eye rolling, guessing, getting frustrated and giving up.

Other than that you could try highlighting key points in the ridiculously large bits of info you get given so you don't get confused and flustered by all the irrelevant stuff. That'll speed up the process a bit and help you keep your train of thought. Read through it all CAREFULLY and don't just skim it. Make sure you read the graphs and tables properly and get a clear idea of their meaning.

And just remember, we only have to do one of them now so it's only worth 15% of the total of the paper (of course we do get little mini ones as well but they're a bit less stressful).

#3 Peachy

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 10:07 PM

oh yeah! i forgot theres only one, and only one essay aswell, what a gift. i think its all that irrelevant info that confuses me, i will try ur technique. anyway thanks for your help.

#4 bigears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 08:15 AM

What's the format like now? is it:
MC - 30
1 x Data Handling - 15
Smaller Q's - 15
1 x Essay - 15
Unit 3 - 25
Thanks.