Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Questions - HSN forum

Questions

19 replies to this topic

#1 Sky_Kaptin

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 10:29 AM

Does anyone know the questions that are going to appear in this years Essay Paper?

Or the questions that are likely to appear especially in the British topic? huh.gif

#2 Rashail

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 10:48 AM

I'm hoping for a question on the women topic or the Liberal reforms cool.gif

#3 dehny

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 10:53 AM

QUOTE(Sky_Kaptin @ May 20 2006, 11:29 AM) View Post

Does anyone know the questions that are going to appear in this years Essay Paper?

Or the questions that are likely to appear especially in the British topic? huh.gif

if someone knew the questions that were coming up, theyd make a fortune selling them

go look at past papers and look for a trend rolleyes.gif
My profile

1. Deutschland, Deutschland über alles,
Über alles in der Welt,
Wenn es stets zu Schutz und Trutze
Brüderlich zusammenhält,
Von der Maas bis an die Memel,
Von der Etsch bis an den Belt -
Deutschland, Deutschland über alles,
Über alles in der Welt.

#4 celticfcz

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 11:00 AM

last years british essay questions were perfect for my class, we could have done 4 out of 5, now im worried i wont be able to do any this year!

hoping for liberal reforms or national government.

#5 Sky_Kaptin

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 12:24 PM

Rephrase the question......

What has your History teacher told you the topics that she/ he thinks will appear in this years British paper

#6 maria

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 01:24 PM

hoping for something on women - would be perfect!
Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping.
When you feel like giving up...just remember why you held on for so long.

#7 celticfcz

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 03:01 PM

my history teacher says coz there was a huge uproar about there not being any scottish questions in last years paper, they will definately have at least one this year - shame we didnt study that topic!

#8 Sky_Kaptin

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 04:03 PM

Looking at a pattern (or lack of one!) I think that it Growth of Democracy and also Liberal Reforms will turn up.

Anyone disagree/agree?

#9 celticfcz

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 06:05 PM

QUOTE(Sky_Kaptin @ May 20 2006, 05:03 PM) View Post

Looking at a pattern (or lack of one!) I think that it Growth of Democracy and also Liberal Reforms will turn up.

Anyone disagree/agree?

i hope the liberal reforms do come up

what is everyone thinking about the questions on German unification? any ideas? last year it was a push essay asking what unified Germany.
smile.gif

#10 lipu

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 09:05 PM

IF the liberal reforms comes up it is unlikley to be the motives for them as that was in last years paper.

My teacher has said:
How democratic was britain by a certain date (ie 1900, 1912 etc)
Something on the liberals (although the motives are unlikley)
The Womens Movement
The Labour Government
The Scottsih Topic (almost certain due to the fuss made last year after there being none)
The growth of a German National Identity
The role of Bismark in unifying Germany by 1871
The Nazi State
Law and Management Student
Robert Gordon University

------
George Orwell provided us with a warning, not an Instruction Manual
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little termporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety

Without freedom to offend, freedom of expression ceases to exist

#11 pablo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 02:32 AM

hey guys, its pablo previously paul!"£$%^&* but ma cimputer buggered up long sotry so i had to regiaster again.
i a terrified about thias year as i think paper 1 will be terrible. i am hoping that growth of nationalsim comes up but its been 3 year in a row and theres a trend showing that after 3 years they iss a year out. that snookers me so i hop a straight forward nazi state comes up if not i fail. for britian am joping liberals as thats my strengh, i am 85% sure labour movement and 1930s will come up the only two topics we never covereed, ive revised liberals 1906 and labour 1915. hope they come up.

good luck for monday, i know i'll certainly need it

#12 celticfcz

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 09:19 AM

QUOTE(pablo @ May 21 2006, 03:32 AM) View Post

hey guys, its pablo previously paul!"£$%^&* but ma cimputer buggered up long sotry so i had to regiaster again.
i a terrified about thias year as i think paper 1 will be terrible. i am hoping that growth of nationalsim comes up but its been 3 year in a row and theres a trend showing that after 3 years they iss a year out. that snookers me so i hop a straight forward nazi state comes up if not i fail. for britian am joping liberals as thats my strengh, i am 85% sure labour movement and 1930s will come up the only two topics we never covereed, ive revised liberals 1906 and labour 1915. hope they come up.

good luck for monday, i know i'll certainly need it

For Germany cant they just ask 2 type of questions - 1) What factors helped unify Germany and 2) What factors held back German unification?

That is all my class have been studying.

#13 Sky_Kaptin

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 09:43 AM

By the womens movement do you mean the suffragettes and suffragists?

#14 eyecandy

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:jus tha usual... singin, dancin, shoppin, chillaxin ;) and spendin my wonderful daddy's wonderful money :D

Posted 21 May 2006 - 09:54 AM

yeah.. c 4 a women's movement essay, wat wud be ur main points?
i dnt think i know enuf 2 write an essay on them!

im learnin, liberal welfare reforms, democracy, labour government (1945-51) and possibly women..... think thtz enuf?

for the german unit... unification and nationalism. was guna do weimar and nazis but i dnt really get it at all.. think i shud cram it 2day? x

#15 celticfcz

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 10:01 AM

QUOTE(eyecandy @ May 21 2006, 10:54 AM) View Post

yeah.. c 4 a women's movement essay, wat wud be ur main points?
i dnt think i know enuf 2 write an essay on them!

im learnin, liberal welfare reforms, democracy, labour government (1945-51) and possibly women..... think thtz enuf?

for the german unit... unification and nationalism. was guna do weimar and nazis but i dnt really get it at all.. think i shud cram it 2day? x

i think you should just go over everything you have learned instead of going over new stuff, thats what im doing.
For Germany thats all i know too, so i think we should be fine.

#16 Jadem89

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 10:10 AM

I don't know anything about Britain. I'm going to die in this exam.

#17 eyecandy

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:jus tha usual... singin, dancin, shoppin, chillaxin ;) and spendin my wonderful daddy's wonderful money :D

Posted 21 May 2006 - 10:11 AM

hmm ^ i see sense in wat ur saying..
jus dnt wana limit myself and panic 2moro, y'kno? i already suck at essays sad.gif

#18 celticfcz

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 10:14 AM

QUOTE(eyecandy @ May 21 2006, 11:11 AM) View Post

hmm ^ i see sense in wat ur saying..
jus dnt wana limit myself and panic 2moro, y'kno? i already suck at essays sad.gif

Im not very good either! For my prelim both my essays got 14/25 and my highest ever mark for an essay has been 17/25, so not good!
Im scared for the essays!!

What about Paper 2? Are most people doing appeasement?

Also i am currently making up history notes on the comp if anyone has any they dont mind sending to me or pointing me in the direction of a good website? thanks!
smile.gif

#19 eyecandy

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 10:21 AM

yeah appeasement, i rule at tht tongue.gif

im guna go study sad.gif

bytesize had some gd notes i think...

gd luck 2mroooo! xxxx

#20 celticfcz

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 10:27 AM

QUOTE(eyecandy @ May 21 2006, 11:21 AM) View Post

yeah appeasement, i rule at tht tongue.gif

im guna go study sad.gif

bytesize had some gd notes i think...

gd luck 2mroooo! xxxx

i got most of my liberals reforms and democracy notes from there, IMO they dont have good Germany notes so thats why im typing them up at the mo!

Im trying to study!!

Thanks gd luck 2 u 2!

Good luck to everyone!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users