Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Big Brother 2006 - HSN forum - Page 4

Big Brother 2006

127 replies to this topic

#61 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 09:55 PM

Yes so did I biggrin.gif

#62 *Kiran*

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 05:03 PM

Why is everyone leaving? Shabaz, George? There will be no-one left at this rate. Although I do think that Sezer would do *anything* to win...

#63 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 06:43 PM

I want Szer to gooo so much.

I was soo chuffed when i heard he couldnt nominate last night.

The first thing that came in to my head was that silly internet phrase "OWN3D!"

#64 Alz

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 09:19 PM

QUOTE(miss macleod @ Jun 1 2006, 07:43 PM) View Post

I want Szer to gooo so much.

I was soo chuffed when i heard he couldnt nominate last night.

The first thing that came in to my head was that silly internet phrase "OWN3D!"

I liked Sezer to begin with. Now he seems to deluded with a vision of walking out of the house a winner. All that talk of strategies for 'playing the game' didn't exactly help.

I thought Lea was most likely to go on Friday, but it's more and more beginning to look like it's Sezer going.

And on another note, the drawing of the golden tickets is supposedly next friday, meaning we get another new housemate, not including George's replacement.

#65 Dave

Ruler (but not owner) of hsn

• Moderators
  • 4,252 posts
  • Interests:programming, exercising, brass band, using this board

Posted 01 June 2006 - 09:26 PM

QUOTE(Bucky Fullerene @ Jun 1 2006, 10:19 PM) View Post

I liked Sezer to begin with. Now he seems to deluded with a vision of walking out of the house a winner.

they are all losers in my eyes tongue.gif

was that a bit bitchy rolleyes.gif

If i am not here i am somewhere else

#66 loved-up-loon

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts
  • Interests:Well I like a WIDE variety of things! haha i sound like a freak!<br />Anyways, I LOVE!!! music! ooh sooo much!!<br />haha i also like shopping and ehhm, drama and talking and swimmin(woo look at me aint i fit (not)) and ehhh thats all folks! haha! man i laugh alot! and i can talk for scotland! dont put iot past me i rambol on a lot!!

Posted 01 June 2006 - 09:28 PM

QUOTE(Bucky Fullerene @ Jun 1 2006, 10:19 PM) View Post

And on another note, the drawing of the golden tickets is supposedly next friday, meaning we get another new housemate, not including George's replacement.

Oh dear, theres gonna more new people in there than the origional ones at this rate!
Grrrrrr!!

#67 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 09:29 PM

does there always need to be a replacement person?

cant they just miss out one of the eviction nights or something?

#68 Alz

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 06:52 AM

QUOTE(miss macleod @ Jun 1 2006, 10:29 PM) View Post

does there always need to be a replacement person?

cant they just miss out one of the eviction nights or something?

All evictions are planned beforehand. If someone leaves and they're not replaced, it messes up the plan, and might end up shortening the show. And from a game standpoint, it's only fair to give someone else a chance in their place. ^^

#69 TempName123

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts
  • Interests:mm.... to lazy to say

if your really interested you can just ask!

(and the womb bit works in the forums where it says "from" but not here duh just makes me sound.. well... weird!)

Posted 02 June 2006 - 08:31 PM

91.6% ~whistles~

u guys must have hated the guy?

#70 loved-up-loon

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts
  • Interests:Well I like a WIDE variety of things! haha i sound like a freak!<br />Anyways, I LOVE!!! music! ooh sooo much!!<br />haha i also like shopping and ehhm, drama and talking and swimmin(woo look at me aint i fit (not)) and ehhh thats all folks! haha! man i laugh alot! and i can talk for scotland! dont put iot past me i rambol on a lot!!

Posted 02 June 2006 - 09:54 PM

Bye Bye Sezar!
And the golden ticket winner is going in next week, and somebody else probably to replace geogre...and somebody else will be evicted on friday.
Ohhh how exciting blink.gif , i watch too much TV.
Grrrrrr!!

#71 oddbins

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Interests:I can't be arsed writing anything here. And I hate writing about myself anyway.

Posted 03 June 2006 - 04:23 PM

YUS!!! Sezer's gone!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
He was such a w*nker!!!

#72 Pammy

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Interests:Swimming, music (listening and playin), goin to the flicks, shopping &lt;3, shoes, glitter, reading, flowers, msn, bowling for soup, westlife, bags and nailpolish

Posted 04 June 2006 - 04:18 PM

QUOTE(oddbins @ Jun 3 2006, 04:23 PM) View Post

He was such a w*nker!!!

He was, but I thought he was quite entertaining....I'd have rathered Richard had gone. Mind you, if I had it my way Nikki would have been gone a long time ago
*~* Kiss me, beneath the milky twilight, lead me, out on the moonlit floor, lift your open hand, strike up the band and make the fireflies dance, silver moon sparkling, so kiss me *~*

#73 Isla from Banff

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Interests:Well I'm at the University of Aberdeen studying Biology with Chemistry and Psychology, I live in Aberdeen in a private rented flat (i'm too good for halls lol) and I work at Pizza Hut just up the road from my flat!<br /><br />I've recently gotten really into Neighbours thanks to my flatmate and in return I've gotten her into Hollyoaks! Hahaha revenge is sweet! lol<br /><br />I'm a big music fan and I listen to a pretty wide variety of stuff. I'm really into Snow Patrol and The Kooks just now and yes I know I'm a loser but i don't care!<br /><br />I'm a tennor drummer with Turriff and District Pipe Band. We're only a grade 3 band but I wouldn't move bands if you paid me. We had a really good season this year as we are the North of Scotland Champion of Champions!!!!<br /><br />I love meeting new people so add me on msn if you want i don't mind.

Posted 04 June 2006 - 07:59 PM

QUOTE(Pammy @ Jun 4 2006, 05:18 PM) View Post

QUOTE(oddbins @ Jun 3 2006, 04:23 PM) View Post

He was such a w*nker!!!

He was, but I thought he was quite entertaining....I'd have rathered Richard had gone. Mind you, if I had it my way Nikki would have been gone a long time ago

i definately second that like nikki is an annoying little twit!!!!

xx
I'm not a tease i'm just a reminder of what you can't please!!!!!

#74 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
  • Interests:Internet.

Posted 05 June 2006 - 12:44 PM

Nikki must be kept in for the comedy! The shouting task was genius last night!

Big Bro telling her to over-pronounce the alphabet was funny enough (and the fact that she didn't get that they were taking the pee outta her made it funnier). But that she managed to miss out U and V (HOW? huh.gif) and then went on to use the word "Special" (aye, verrrry "special", Nikki) to describe herself was just hilarious.

She looks like Zig off of Zig and Zag (off of the nineties) and is bloody annoying, but, my gosh!, she's good to laugh at!
@

#75 Alz

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 12:53 PM

QUOTE(tuppence @ Jun 5 2006, 01:44 PM) View Post

Big Bro telling her to over-pronounce the alphabet was funny enough (and the fact that she didn't get that they were taking the pee outta her made it funnier). But that she managed to miss out U and V (HOW? huh.gif) and then went on to use the word "Special" (aye, verrrry "special", Nikki) to describe herself was just hilarious.

Her OOT mouth-movements scared the hell out of me. XD

She may be annoyingly naive, but it's all entertainment. I'd rather have a house full of Nikkis than a house full of Dawns.

#76 Alz

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 06:40 AM

*sorry for the double post*

So, Nikki and Sam are up for eviction. What does everyone think? I personally believe Sam'll be leaving on Friday. Sam's 'clingyness' might be too much for the public, not to mention the amount of people who'll bring her gender into the arguement. :/

#77 loved-up-loon

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 04:08 PM

Everyone is "amazing" and people have said she is the "new Shabaz...", but yeah Nikki is too entertaining to go, i mean when she found out that she was up for eviction she screamed!
Grrrrrr!!

#78 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 07:04 PM

Yeah I like Nikki - she really is funny. I used to think she was a giant mope.

I was actually laughing at loud when she gave her reasons for nominating Sam laugh.gif .... something along the lines of

"Sam. She's just there" *looks beside herself in horror at imaginary Sam* "theeeeeeeere right beside me all the tiiiiiiiime....she's a big maaaaaaaaan beast!!"

#79 Alz

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 10:06 PM

So, new housemate in tonight. Suzey/Suzie/Suzy, 43 year old pro-model. Husband paid $4000(?) for a ticket. What does everyone think?

I'm more excited over the 'Kick Grace Out!' chants. Her face was priceless when she realised. Couple that with the fact than the outside is the only one nominating this week... could it be the end of Grace? biggrin.gif Hope so!

#80 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 12:42 PM

Oooh its getting exciting!

Yeah the "kick grace out" chants... ooooooh. laugh.gif

See when the housemates realised Suzie would be the only one nominating... did you see Grace and Lisa's faces laugh.gif It was brilliant.

I really do like Nikki now - would be fantasticly funny if her and Pete were there for the final I think.

Aw gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwsh...im obsessed sad.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users