Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Big Brother 2006 - HSN forum - Page 2

Big Brother 2006

127 replies to this topic

#21 *Kiran*

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 04:02 PM

QUOTE(Sammie @ May 19 2006, 10:44 PM) View Post

Despite hating big brother for a long time.

I watched it tonight out of sheer bordom. I think I am being sucked in by it...I am becoming addicted.

Same situation with me...
I used to hate it....i am becoming addicted I must admit.

QUOTE(cc100 @ May 20 2006, 11:53 PM) View Post

I want to punch her lights in.

I know how you felt. I was ohmy.gif when she kicked up a fuss over..water. But I suppose each to their own.

The Shabaz dude is scary. It was funny when Sezar called him "Sha-bang" laugh.gif

#22 Pammy

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Interests:Swimming, music (listening and playin), goin to the flicks, shopping <3, shoes, glitter, reading, flowers, msn, bowling for soup, westlife, bags and nailpolish

Posted 22 May 2006 - 01:47 PM

I don't really like it any more, the one with kate and johnny had to be the best one by a mile tho !!
I just watch it out of curiosity and habit now.
Don't think pete should be in there, his family must be nutters to let him go, and apart from driving me nuts, they are exploiting the afflicted, mind you, they all seem a bit doo-lalley (except george, did u see his face when he met pete and shabaz !!! haha classic!!!)
And I have to say, Dawn is growing on me, she seems ok, even tho in her vt thing before she came in she was acting all 'i hate everyone'.
And what was Bonnie like !!!! .......' Iya, am bonner', 'oh lovely to meet you bonner!', 'no, bonnie' haha
Nikki is a nutter, and Lisa needs medication
Like I said, they really do just mock the afflicted (come on, can you really say Shabaz is mentally stable ?)

Anyway, rant over !!

*~* Kiss me, beneath the milky twilight, lead me, out on the moonlit floor, lift your open hand, strike up the band and make the fireflies dance, silver moon sparkling, so kiss me *~*

#23 TempName123

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts
  • Interests:mm.... to lazy to say

if your really interested you can just ask!

(and the womb bit works in the forums where it says "from" but not here duh just makes me sound.. well... weird!)

Posted 22 May 2006 - 05:48 PM

nah the best was the one with Victor!

Swnzzle me nizzle. paowh paowh

laugh.gif he was great.

John Tickle now there was another classic guy

#24 cc100

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 05:57 PM

QUOTE(PK Barackis @ May 22 2006, 06:48 PM) View Post

nah the best was the one with Victor!

Swnzzle me nizzle. paowh paowh

laugh.gif he was great.

John Tickle now there was another classic guy

This is VIC the VIP. Mess wit me u b RIP! Weirdoooo!
Oh yeah Mr Tickle and his crazy inventions... strange stuff!
"...You may shoot me with your words,
You may cut me with your eyes,
You may kill me with your hatefulness,
But still, like air, I'll rise....
Just like moons and like suns,
With the certainty of tides,
Just like hopes springing high,
Still I'll rise."

**Maya Angelou**

Si tu le fais, le fais bien ou ne le fais pas.

Against terrorism and in favour of peace.
Contra el terrorismo y a favor de la paz.

An eye for an eye will turn the world blind.
Ojo por ojo y el mundo acabará ciego.
~Gandhi~

#25 loved-up-loon

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts
  • Interests:Well I like a WIDE variety of things! haha i sound like a freak!<br />Anyways, I LOVE!!! music! ooh sooo much!!<br />haha i also like shopping and ehhm, drama and talking and swimmin(woo look at me aint i fit (not)) and ehhh thats all folks! haha! man i laugh alot! and i can talk for scotland! dont put iot past me i rambol on a lot!!

Posted 22 May 2006 - 09:34 PM

That Shabaz is an absoloute FREAK!he hid all of there food and makes my head hurt sad.gif He is really annoying!! well a mon avis, he is annoying!
Grrrrrr!!

#26 thomas_c_k

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 02:10 PM

Oh god I was so bored and watched it tonight. What is that Nikki girl like?! She acted like a complete baby whinging and screaming about how she can't drink tap water. Apparently she couldn't speak in the diary room cos she was so weak from going without a drink. THERE ARE PEOPLE IN AFRICA WHO HAVE TO WALK FOR MILES IN THE BLISTERING HEAT TO GET DIRTY WATER THAT MAKES THEM ILL AND PEOPLE THAT DIE EVERY DAY OF THIRST!!! GET A GRIP!! I want to punch her lights in.

Its becasuue she is a daft bimbo with no personality who loves herself and thinks the wokld revolves around her,

I seen that, its about the only bit of big brother i have seen this year, i dont think il be watching anymore of it, Big brother used to be good in the past, but this year it is just a load of s****

Some people say that Jason Scotland white shirt number 10 is a cheat.

Those in the know will tell you differently

#27 loved-up-loon

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts
  • Interests:Well I like a WIDE variety of things! haha i sound like a freak!<br />Anyways, I LOVE!!! music! ooh sooo much!!<br />haha i also like shopping and ehhm, drama and talking and swimmin(woo look at me aint i fit (not)) and ehhh thats all folks! haha! man i laugh alot! and i can talk for scotland! dont put iot past me i rambol on a lot!!

Posted 25 May 2006 - 02:54 PM

Oh god I was so bored and watched it tonight. What is that Nikki girl like?! She acted like a complete baby whinging and screaming about how she can't drink tap water. Apparently she couldn't speak in the diary room cos she was so weak from going without a drink. THERE ARE PEOPLE IN AFRICA WHO HAVE TO WALK FOR MILES IN THE BLISTERING HEAT TO GET DIRTY WATER THAT MAKES THEM ILL AND PEOPLE THAT DIE EVERY DAY OF THIRST!!! GET A GRIP!! I want to punch her lights in.

And then when she came out of the diary room:
"I feel GROTESQUE!!"
was hilarious!!
Grrrrrr!!

#28 oddbins

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Interests:I can't be arsed writing anything here. And I hate writing about myself anyway.

Posted 25 May 2006 - 02:58 PM

Watched BB properly for the first time last night. But Im confused, what did that idiot Shabaz do to make evryone hate him so much?
It was halarious when they locked him outside though! biggrin.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif

#29 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 02:59 PM

i havent watched the past few years big brothers, but htrey seem to have put a bundle of strong characters in this year... makes it a bit more watchable and stuff in my opinion though I havent watched it from the start.

#30 loved-up-loon

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 03:22 PM

QUOTE(oddbins @ May 25 2006, 03:58 PM) View Post

Watched BB properly for the first time last night. But Im confused, what did that idiot Shabaz do to make evryone hate him so much?
It was halarious when they locked him outside though! biggrin.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif

Think it was just because he was really annoying, and made every little thing into a big drama. And he hid all of their food because they refused to talk to them. There may be a nother reason but Ive only watched bits of it in the past few days! tongue.gif
Grrrrrr!!

#31 oddbins

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Interests:I can't be arsed writing anything here. And I hate writing about myself anyway.

Posted 25 May 2006 - 03:37 PM

QUOTE(loved-up-loon @ May 25 2006, 04:22 PM) View Post

QUOTE(oddbins @ May 25 2006, 03:58 PM) View Post

Think it was just because he was really annoying, and made every little thing into a big drama. And he hid all of their food because they refused to talk to them. There may be a nother reason but Ive only watched bits of it in the past few days! tongue.gif

Lol, ok, thanks. biggrin.gif tongue.gif , he was a bit overdramatic, wasnt he? Why do all the scottish people who go on BB turn out to be weirdos - the rest of the Uk are gonna think we're all like that. sad.gif unsure.gif

#32 maria

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 03:46 PM

oh, just heard that Dawn has been evicted from the house. So thats two down already, and ther hasnt been a full week yet!!

but what a mucked-up house eh? i thought a few of them were okay at first, but nope, i think all of them are a bit weird!! oh well, spose its entertaining watching them all act away and make fools of themselves rolleyes.gif
Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping.
When you feel like giving up...just remember why you held on for so long.

#33 Pammy

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Interests:Swimming, music (listening and playin), goin to the flicks, shopping &lt;3, shoes, glitter, reading, flowers, msn, bowling for soup, westlife, bags and nailpolish

Posted 25 May 2006 - 06:08 PM

Who is everyone's fave so far ??? I have a soft spot for Mikey wub.gif happy.gif and Grace seems nice too
*~* Kiss me, beneath the milky twilight, lead me, out on the moonlit floor, lift your open hand, strike up the band and make the fireflies dance, silver moon sparkling, so kiss me *~*

#34 TempName123

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts
  • Interests:mm.... to lazy to say

if your really interested you can just ask!

(and the womb bit works in the forums where it says "from" but not here duh just makes me sound.. well... weird!)

Posted 25 May 2006 - 08:17 PM

Who mikey? Woman should obey me and cook for me and wash for me and lick my ass MIKE?!?!

#35 Pammy

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Interests:Swimming, music (listening and playin), goin to the flicks, shopping &lt;3, shoes, glitter, reading, flowers, msn, bowling for soup, westlife, bags and nailpolish

Posted 25 May 2006 - 08:27 PM

Yes, but I think he just said that so he looked really sexist and controversial and would be noticed at his big bro audition. He has a nice smile tongue.gif

#36 Isla from Banff

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Interests:Well I'm at the University of Aberdeen studying Biology with Chemistry and Psychology, I live in Aberdeen in a private rented flat (i'm too good for halls lol) and I work at Pizza Hut just up the road from my flat!<br /><br />I've recently gotten really into Neighbours thanks to my flatmate and in return I've gotten her into Hollyoaks! Hahaha revenge is sweet! lol<br /><br />I'm a big music fan and I listen to a pretty wide variety of stuff. I'm really into Snow Patrol and The Kooks just now and yes I know I'm a loser but i don't care!<br /><br />I'm a tennor drummer with Turriff and District Pipe Band. We're only a grade 3 band but I wouldn't move bands if you paid me. We had a really good season this year as we are the North of Scotland Champion of Champions!!!!<br /><br />I love meeting new people so add me on msn if you want i don't mind.

Posted 26 May 2006 - 09:45 AM

Woohoo Smelly Dawn and Annoying Shahbaz are out of the house it's a good thing in the starting place but i keep on missing the 9pm show on channel 4 because of my music practice's like every night so it's poop!!! so what did i miss last night? anyone manage to give me the low down?!

xx

QUOTE(Pammy @ May 25 2006, 09:27 PM) View Post

Yes, but I think he just said that so he looked really sexist and controversial and would be noticed at his big bro audition. He has a nice smile tongue.gif

I think you might be right actually because him and Grace are really close and he is a perfect gent to her so i don't know what is going on on his head lol!!!

I love Pete he is so funny!!!!

xx
I'm not a tease i'm just a reminder of what you can't please!!!!!

#37 loved-up-loon

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 10:43 AM

Last night... Dawn told them all she had a code laugh.gif how stupid can you get of course big brother heard her! so she got into trouble for contacting the outside world tongue.gif and kept telling them all she was going to leave. and thats about it i think, or what i payed attention to.
Grrrrrr!!

#38 Isla from Banff

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Interests:Well I'm at the University of Aberdeen studying Biology with Chemistry and Psychology, I live in Aberdeen in a private rented flat (i'm too good for halls lol) and I work at Pizza Hut just up the road from my flat!<br /><br />I've recently gotten really into Neighbours thanks to my flatmate and in return I've gotten her into Hollyoaks! Hahaha revenge is sweet! lol<br /><br />I'm a big music fan and I listen to a pretty wide variety of stuff. I'm really into Snow Patrol and The Kooks just now and yes I know I'm a loser but i don't care!<br /><br />I'm a tennor drummer with Turriff and District Pipe Band. We're only a grade 3 band but I wouldn't move bands if you paid me. We had a really good season this year as we are the North of Scotland Champion of Champions!!!!<br /><br />I love meeting new people so add me on msn if you want i don't mind.

Posted 26 May 2006 - 11:01 AM

QUOTE(loved-up-loon @ May 26 2006, 11:43 AM) View Post

Last night... Dawn told them all she had a code laugh.gif how stupid can you get of course big brother heard her! so she got into trouble for contacting the outside world tongue.gif and kept telling them all she was going to leave. and thats about it i think, or what i payed attention to.

thanks anything else interesting happen like?

xx
I'm not a tease i'm just a reminder of what you can't please!!!!!

#39 oddbins

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 06:13 PM

Is someone gonna be evicted 2night?

#40 Nathan

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 06:16 PM

QUOTE(oddbins @ May 26 2006, 07:13 PM) View Post

Is someone gonna be evicted 2night?

apparently...i havent been watching, but it said on the radio this afternoon that the eviction was still going ahead despite shabazz and dawn leaving

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users