Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Big Brother 2006 - HSN forum - Page 6

Big Brother 2006

127 replies to this topic

#101 Alz

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 08:24 AM

Big Brother = Dead.

Is it just me, or is there nothing interesting going on in the house to make me sit down for that hour every night and watch it? Everyone interesting seems to have more-or-less gone, and now we're left a bunch of good-for-nothing tea-drinkers. Bleh.

Still, Richard to win. Though that's being hopeful. After all, we've known who was going to win from the first night. *rolls eyes*

#102 djh1878

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts
  • Interests:Football: I'm a Clyde fan!!!<br /><br />Music: Oasis, Guns 'n' Roses, Red Hot Chili Peppers, U2, Franz Ferdinand, Snow Patrol, The Killers etc... and I'm a drummer!!!<br /><br />Golf: 18 handicap (I know...rubbish!)<br /><br />Exam Results:<br />SG - 11111222<br />Higher - AAABBC<br />Adv Higher - C<br /><br />I'm going to Aberdeen Uni to do French and International Relations in September!

Posted 03 August 2006 - 01:15 PM

Well, I still ain't watching it, but my mate has got me watching Big Brother's Big Mouth...Russell Brand is a genius!

THE SWINE!!! biggrin.gif
Check Out My Space! - www.myspace.com

Aberdeen University - French and International Relations - September 06'

IPB Image

#103 Alz

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 11:30 PM

QUOTE(djh1878 @ Aug 3 2006, 02:15 PM) View Post

Well, I still ain't watching it, but my mate has got me watching Big Brother's Big Mouth...Russell Brand is a genius!

THE SWINE!!! biggrin.gif

I still haven't decided on whether that guy is a stark-raving looney, or an utter genius.

#104 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
  • Interests:Internet.

Posted 04 August 2006 - 02:53 PM

Nice to like Russel Brand. Exciting.

BAI! BAI! WUV OOH!

That man is my hero.
@

#105 Alz

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 10:39 PM

omg big brother plot twist

We can now turn back time and send four evictees back in. Nikki's a dead cert, as is presummably Jayne and Grace.

#106 cc100

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 02:35 AM

What I wanna know is: where's Shabaz in all this? Could you see everyone's face if they fired him back in?!
"...You may shoot me with your words,
You may cut me with your eyes,
You may kill me with your hatefulness,
But still, like air, I'll rise....
Just like moons and like suns,
With the certainty of tides,
Just like hopes springing high,
Still I'll rise."

**Maya Angelou**

Si tu le fais, le fais bien ou ne le fais pas.

Against terrorism and in favour of peace.
Contra el terrorismo y a favor de la paz.

An eye for an eye will turn the world blind.
Ojo por ojo y el mundo acabará ciego.
~Gandhi~

#107 Richard_05

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
  • Interests:I'm not going to sit and type my grades, nor my plans for the future, nor a random fact. :)

Posted 05 August 2006 - 02:41 AM

That would be pretty legendary

#108 Alz

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 06:55 AM

It would have rocked if Sezer and Bonnie went back in. Sezer has a rape charge, so I get why he wasn't there yesterday, but what's up with Bonnie?

#109 loved-up-loon

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts
  • Interests:Well I like a WIDE variety of things! haha i sound like a freak!<br />Anyways, I LOVE!!! music! ooh sooo much!!<br />haha i also like shopping and ehhm, drama and talking and swimmin(woo look at me aint i fit (not)) and ehhh thats all folks! haha! man i laugh alot! and i can talk for scotland! dont put iot past me i rambol on a lot!!

Posted 05 August 2006 - 02:44 PM

I thought Bonnie had just kinda disappeared....but apparently its for legal reasons...

The twist is the only thing to look forward to on Tuesday, that and drowning sorrows in alcohol/celebrating!

They were all on Big Brothers Big Mouth last night, was really funny! Russell Brand is great. Exciting stuff tongue.gif
Grrrrrr!!

#110 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
  • Interests:Internet.

Posted 05 August 2006 - 05:05 PM

NIKKI MUST GO BACK IN.

I LOVE THAT CRAZY LITTLE WOMAN.
@

#111 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 05:12 PM

QUOTE(tuppence @ Aug 5 2006, 06:05 PM) View Post

NIKKI MUST GO BACK IN.

I LOVE THAT CRAZY LITTLE WOMAN.

Yes! I much agree! biggrin.gif

#112 Lesley

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts
  • Interests:Haribo and irn bru, thanks.

Posted 05 August 2006 - 10:25 PM

I think it's a bit shit that people who get evicted can now go onto win it. Whats the point in the public vote chucking them out in the first place if they are going back in regardless?

I am probably alone, but BB is just no good anymore. The hype is dead. 5 years ago it was a new thing and a biggy, i was a fan, addicted, obsessed. Now it's dull, boring and repetitive. The more "outrageous" they make the housemates the worse it gets. Oh big bloody deal you are a big fat whore who likes to have sex with bottles a la kinga or you have 30ZZ fake tits a la stretchy faced bimbo this year. You both make me want to cringe. I liked it when you could relate to the people not look at them in disgust. Don't get me wrong you get some good 'uns but so many bad apples. That's "good tv" though.

Hmph.

((Nikki is a little bit funny, but that would not be good for my rant))
user posted image
Cows are magnificent,
Cows I call them "moos",
And sometimes silly folk,
They call my moos "coos".

#113 *dj*

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Interests:Love my music and going to gigs!! <br />Lord of the rings ROCKS...Aragorn in action what more can i say!!!<br />Up for a laugh, can be pretty imature at times:)<br />Love the distillers, the used, my chemical romance, guns n roses, the killers, list is endless!!!! been to a couple of heavy metal gigs tho!!<br /><br />what else is there to say??!!!<br />hmm......

Posted 11 August 2006 - 12:38 AM

i watched bb at the beginning but then it got less and less entertaining that i just feels pointless to watch it evrynight, better things to do these days to be honest. love pete tho, he's awesome!! oh and glynn biggrin.gif
Stab my heart because your so controversial

#114 xkarenx

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 02:18 PM

Bonnie was charged by police for not paying for pizzas apparently so that's why she couldn't go. I agree it hasn't been that interesting this year.

#115 Allana

Child Prodigy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts
  • Interests:Feel free to add me to your MSN, and I'll be happy to answer any questions on there.<br /><br />Standard Grade Results 2005<br /><br />8 ones in english, maths, chemistry, biology, physics, modern studies, graphics and french<br /><br />Higher Results 2006:<br /><br />Maths - A<br />English - A<br />Chemistry - A<br />Human Biology - A<br />Modern Studies - A<br /><br />In 6th Year I will be studying Chemistry, Biology and English all to Advanced Higher Level.<br /><br />Applying to study Medicine for 2007 entry :)

Posted 11 August 2006 - 04:01 PM

Nikki to go back in smile.gif Whoop, i love the girl.

Although it would be interesting to see how Aisling and Grace would get on. rolleyes.gif
Summer romances end for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common -- they are shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, a fleeting glimpse of eternity... and in a flash, they're gone.

#116 xkarenx

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 05:14 PM

Yeah I hope it's Nikki for Pete plus is any of them are to be given another chance to win it should be Nikki as she brought more entertainment to the house than the others.

#117 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 09:45 PM

Yes!! Nikki is back in! Woop!

biggrin.gif

I thought BB was really good tonight wink.gif

The Nikki-Pete thingy was so funny - pretty nice though eh happy.gif

#118 xkarenx

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 03:22 PM

I think it's pathetic though at how poor Glyn's punishment was though for running around on the roof! It's just like "go to your room". Pfft people would get kicked out for that or at least get some tough punishment than that. What a joke this year's BB has been.

#119 Alz

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 09:05 PM

QUOTE(xkarenx @ Aug 12 2006, 04:22 PM) View Post

I think it's pathetic though at how poor Glyn's punishment was though for running around on the roof! It's just like "go to your room". Pfft people would get kicked out for that or at least get some tough punishment than that. What a joke this year's BB has been.

His punishment was not being able to vote on the ex-housemates, not 'lol go stand there for 45 minutes'. I thought it was fairly justified, though it wouldn't have stopped Nikki going back in.

BB sucks now. sad.gif

#120 TempName123

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts
  • Interests:mm.... to lazy to say

if your really interested you can just ask!

(and the womb bit works in the forums where it says "from" but not here duh just makes me sound.. well... weird!)

Posted 12 August 2006 - 09:12 PM

its getting steamy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users