Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
ok this kinda scared me so wander if it works - HSN forum

ok this kinda scared me so wander if it works

8 replies to this topic

#1 mystic

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:BMXing, anything to get me into trouble, having fun, riding the horses, being the person your parents don't want you to be friends with! my msn address is bleeding_the_vampire@hotmail.co.uk

Posted 17 May 2006 - 09:33 AM

your turn
You were charmed by Steve!

You little charmer you! What can we say? A little flattery goes a lot further than a bit of rough and we have a sneaking suspicion that you have more charms than a jewellery shop. We get the distinct impression that you get a kick of making other people feel good about themselves. Either that, or you like the way people react when you push the right buttons. However, charm doesn't work with everyone, so, how did you do in this situation? Hmm, you could be in for a surprise.

Your blind date was a set up in more ways than one. Steve is actually ridiculously rich and influential and is fed up of women only wanting his money. He owns the bar you met him at and Patrick is his best friend. Who was, by the way, also vetting you for potential girlfriend material for himself. Are you feeling worried yet?

So how would your phone call to Steve have gone? Hmm, we would give you even odds of having a romantic future together. Your problem is that Steve prefers to be amused rather than pampered, he's successful in his own right, so he can afford to treat himself when it suits. However, a professional charmer like you should pick this up and tune up the comedian element of your personality. The question is; will the match be good enough to suit you both?

That bad news is that you're a much better match with Patrick, in fact, your personality types provide the best match. If you decided that you wanted to turn your attention to Patrick you will have to use all your charm, and then some. Something along the lines of you feeling obliged to contact Steve as your original date was with him, may be a good starting point!

well thats mine, whats yours if you don't mind me asking![size=6][size=7] unsure.gif
gizmo
x
if your thoughts are no good, its only because you don't express then clearly!
gizmo
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/milk...icture_0038.jpg

#2 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 10:02 AM

Hahaha laugh.gif

Not that I'd ever venture in to a pub or go on a blind date anyway!! tongue.gif

But here you go...

You were tempted by Patrick!

Come on! Move a little closer, we can tell that you have a shy edge to your personality. However, being shy isn't necessarily a bad thing, it may prevent some chance meetings, or make you a little slow to follow up when eyes meet across that crowded bar, bus or library; but in a world where everything seems to go to the person who shouts the loudest, it can be a refreshing change. So, how did you do in this situation? Hmm, you could be in for a surprise.

Your blind date was a set up in more ways than one. Steve is actually ridiculously rich and influential and is fed up of women only wanting his money. He owns the bar you met him at and Patrick is his best friend. Who was, by the way, also vetting you for potential girlfriend material for himself. Are you feeling worried yet?

It's nothing personal, it's just that your slightly shy, cautious personality is not a very good fit with the outgoing exuberance of these two gents. However, they will realise that you would not be likely to call either one of them just on a whim, so they may interested in finding out if you're genuine.

You took the best option by calling Patrick. While this is not the perfect match, he is so used to women approaching him that she might enjoy the novelty of your sincerity. So, as long as you can pop out of your shell, you still have an outside chance of making your mark with this hunky fella!

#3 ice_illusion

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 05:24 PM

QUOTE(miss macleod @ May 17 2006, 11:02 AM) View Post

While this is not the perfect match, he is so used to women approaching him that she might enjoy the novelty of your sincerity.

I think this quiz has another twist.

You were tempted by Steve!

Come on! Move a little closer, we can tell that you have a shy edge to your personality. However, being shy isn't necessarily a bad thing, it may prevent some chance meetings, or make you a little slow to follow up when eyes meet across that crowded bar, bus or library; but in a world where everything seems to go to the person who shouts the loudest, it can be a refreshing change. So, how did you do in this situation? Hmm, you could be in for a surprise.

It's nothing personal, it's just that your slightly shy, cautious personality is not a very good fit with the outgoing exuberance of these two gents. However, they will realise that you would not be likely to call either one of them just on a whim, so they may interested in finding out if you're genuine.

Steve will probably have the impression that he is a bit much for you to handle and although he will probably suggest a follow up date, you would have to make yourself the life and soul of the evening to really win him over.

You may have had a slightly better chance with Patrick, but we're guessing that now you know about the lads' teamwork that you wouldn't be daft enough to phone Patrick after calling Steve…

#4 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 06:50 PM

ohmy.gif

oh my goodness.

blush.gif

ok. i'm going to have NOTHING to do with this thing.

#5 Isla from Banff

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Interests:Well I'm at the University of Aberdeen studying Biology with Chemistry and Psychology, I live in Aberdeen in a private rented flat (i'm too good for halls lol) and I work at Pizza Hut just up the road from my flat!<br /><br />I've recently gotten really into Neighbours thanks to my flatmate and in return I've gotten her into Hollyoaks! Hahaha revenge is sweet! lol<br /><br />I'm a big music fan and I listen to a pretty wide variety of stuff. I'm really into Snow Patrol and The Kooks just now and yes I know I'm a loser but i don't care!<br /><br />I'm a tennor drummer with Turriff and District Pipe Band. We're only a grade 3 band but I wouldn't move bands if you paid me. We had a really good season this year as we are the North of Scotland Champion of Champions!!!!<br /><br />I love meeting new people so add me on msn if you want i don't mind.

Posted 17 May 2006 - 08:16 PM

I'm tempted by Steve!!! Scary huh?!!!

xx
I'm not a tease i'm just a reminder of what you can't please!!!!!

#6 cc100

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 01:38 AM

Steve's the man for me peeps!

We're guessing from your answers that you're the sort of person who can really appreciate a good hug. After all, while the hustle and bustle of sex is a wondrous thing, it wouldn't be half so much fun without the emotional closeness and togetherness afterwards. Wouldn't it? Whilst a boyfriend is certainly not a dog, and thus not just for Christmas, we think that you, more than most, relish the mutual support you get from a close emotional bond. So, how did you do in this situation? Hmm, you could be in for a surprise.

The good news is that phoning Steve was your best tactic as he was the best match for your personality and there is every chance that he could be your soul mate. He appreciates your desire for emotional closeness, as he has met more than his fair share of emotionally stunted women. However, he, like Patrick, is fiercely independent so you might have to restrict any instincts you may have to be with him as much as possible. In fact you need to remember that you may have to play second fiddle to him at times – he is a man of means and influence!

Lol this makes me out to be all clingy and needy and emotional. And I appreciate a good hug?! Hmmm...
"...You may shoot me with your words,
You may cut me with your eyes,
You may kill me with your hatefulness,
But still, like air, I'll rise....
Just like moons and like suns,
With the certainty of tides,
Just like hopes springing high,
Still I'll rise."

**Maya Angelou**

Si tu le fais, le fais bien ou ne le fais pas.

Against terrorism and in favour of peace.
Contra el terrorismo y a favor de la paz.

An eye for an eye will turn the world blind.
Ojo por ojo y el mundo acabar ciego.
~Gandhi~

#7 x_Claire_x

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Interests:Just Genreally Acting Like A Fool =P

Posted 18 May 2006 - 03:06 PM

Steve will probably have the impression that he is a bit much for you to handle and although he will probably suggest a follow up date, you would have to make yourself the life and soul of the evening to really win him over.

You may have had a slightly better chance with Patrick, but we're guessing that now you know about the lads' teamwork that you wouldn't be daft enough to phone Patrick after calling Steve…

thats mine tongue.gif
Just Be Yourself It Doesn't Matter If It's Good Enough For Someone Else

#8 maria

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 10:14 PM

looks like myself and cc100 are the same!
i was entranced by Steve!!

We're guessing from your answers that you're the sort of person who can really appreciate a good hug. After all, while the hustle and bustle of sex is a wondrous thing, it wouldn't be half so much fun without the emotional closeness and togetherness afterwards. Wouldn't it? Whilst a boyfriend is certainly not a dog, and thus not just for Christmas, we think that you, more than most, relish the mutual support you get from a close emotional bond. So, how did you do in this situation? Hmm, you could be in for a surprise.

The good news is that phoning Steve was your best tactic as he was the best match for your personality and there is every chance that he could be your soul mate. He appreciates your desire for emotional closeness, as he has met more than his fair share of emotionally stunted women. However, he, like Patrick, is fiercely independent so you might have to restrict any instincts you may have to be with him as much as possible. In fact you need to remember that you may have to play second fiddle to him at times – he is a man of means and influence!

blush.gif
Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping.
When you feel like giving up...just remember why you held on for so long.

#9 cc100

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 10:43 PM

QUOTE(maria @ May 20 2006, 11:14 PM) View Post

looks like myself and cc100 are the same!
i was entranced by Steve!!

But remember: he's mine! I met him first you know! He's soooooo rich and he's taking me somewhere exotic where we can have nice hugs lmao tongue.gif
"...You may shoot me with your words,
You may cut me with your eyes,
You may kill me with your hatefulness,
But still, like air, I'll rise....
Just like moons and like suns,
With the certainty of tides,
Just like hopes springing high,
Still I'll rise."

**Maya Angelou**

Si tu le fais, le fais bien ou ne le fais pas.

Against terrorism and in favour of peace.
Contra el terrorismo y a favor de la paz.

An eye for an eye will turn the world blind.
Ojo por ojo y el mundo acabar ciego.
~Gandhi~

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users