Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
DME - HSN forum

DME

6 replies to this topic

#1 Sparktom

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 08:44 AM

which DME did you lot do? 1 0r 2?

i did 2, the one on healthcare, it was quite hard to reccomend or reject as there was equal arguments for both, the SQA have also made their sources a bit more arrogant i noticed, even though theyre made-up.

#2 x_Claire_x

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Interests:Just Genreally Acting Like A Fool =P

Posted 16 May 2006 - 08:50 AM

i done healthcare aswell and rejected the proposal smile.gif
Just Be Yourself It Doesn't Matter If It's Good Enough For Someone Else

#3 loved-up-loon

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts
  • Interests:Well I like a WIDE variety of things! haha i sound like a freak!<br />Anyways, I LOVE!!! music! ooh sooo much!!<br />haha i also like shopping and ehhm, drama and talking and swimmin(woo look at me aint i fit (not)) and ehhh thats all folks! haha! man i laugh alot! and i can talk for scotland! dont put iot past me i rambol on a lot!!

Posted 16 May 2006 - 01:45 PM

healthcare aswell, but i recommended it! so glad its over, 2 exams to go now!!
Grrrrrr!!

#4 **Bernadette**

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:I am currently in sixth year and I am doing higher music and advanced highers in maths chemistry and biology.<br />In fourth year I got six 1s in english, chemistry, biology, music, administration and modern studies. I also got 2 As in the int 2s I sat in french and maths. Last year I got five A's!! Woohoo!! I also sit piano exams so I have passed up to grade 6 practical and grade 5 theory so far. I would like to go on and study medicine.<br /><br />I like playing the piano, playing drums, dancing(tap, ballet, modern, highland, disco...), watching golf, tennis(I am not very good at playing but I love Wimbledon) reading, doing crosswords and loadsa other stuff! I am also trying to teach myself guitar which is funny!! I love music and I am going to see the Fratellis in feb and Razorlight in April!! Can't wait!! Some of my other favourite bands are snow patrol, blur, bloc party, radiohead, the kooks, oasis and of course the Beatles!!!!

Posted 16 May 2006 - 02:28 PM

I did 2. We were only given out the one anyway. That's because a few years ago somebody used the sources from one and did the questions from the other. laugh.gif I really shouldn't be laughing at that!

#5 Hybrid

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 02:37 PM

I did two.

We wern't even allowed to look at 1! I rejected.

#6 ShadowsWake

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 05:07 PM

I am in a bit of a dilemma. I did the DME and thought everything went fine, but I did something I don't usually do...

At the beginning of the DME, in my recommendation, I recommended that we should go through with the introduction of Privately Run Care Centres. However, after going through the Report and studying all the arguments for and against etc., I decided that in the conclusion I believed it would be wrong to introduce Privately Run Care Centres. So I then wrote something in my conclusion like: After studying the sources and my background knowledge in more depth, I regret to inform that I have changed my original recommendation.....

I then went on to explain the reasons for this, and I thought it was pretty well, but my teacher laughed in my face. Do use think this could seriously go against me? I just put myself in the position of the person I was meant to be, lol, and did what I thought was right huh.gif

#7 x_Claire_x

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Interests:Just Genreally Acting Like A Fool =P

Posted 16 May 2006 - 08:20 PM

maybe not if you provided good background knowledge, i thought of doing that at first but i thought i better not
Just Be Yourself It Doesn't Matter If It's Good Enough For Someone Else

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users