Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Demain... - HSN forum

Demain...

3 replies to this topic

#1 cc100

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 05:17 PM

Best of luck tout le monde biggrin.gif Let's hope we can get some good essay qs tomorrow and a nice, interesting passage!
"...You may shoot me with your words,
You may cut me with your eyes,
You may kill me with your hatefulness,
But still, like air, I'll rise....
Just like moons and like suns,
With the certainty of tides,
Just like hopes springing high,
Still I'll rise."

**Maya Angelou**

Si tu le fais, le fais bien ou ne le fais pas.

Against terrorism and in favour of peace.
Contra el terrorismo y a favor de la paz.

An eye for an eye will turn the world blind.
Ojo por ojo y el mundo acabará ciego.
~Gandhi~

#2 djh1878

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts
  • Interests:Football: I'm a Clyde fan!!!<br /><br />Music: Oasis, Guns 'n' Roses, Red Hot Chili Peppers, U2, Franz Ferdinand, Snow Patrol, The Killers etc... and I'm a drummer!!!<br /><br />Golf: 18 handicap (I know...rubbish!)<br /><br />Exam Results:<br />SG - 11111222<br />Higher - AAABBC<br />Adv Higher - C<br /><br />I'm going to Aberdeen Uni to do French and International Relations in September!

Posted 16 May 2006 - 12:55 PM

Argh, what the hell was that listening!?!? unsure.gif

...the rest of it was fine though lol! How did everyone else find it? I did the first essay, on youth. I thought the reading paper was an absolute gift too! smile.gif
Check Out My Space! - www.myspace.com

Aberdeen University - French and International Relations - September 06'

IPB Image

#3 cc100

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 10:52 PM

Paper was OK, if a bit dull. Wrote too much though, so was running out of time and had about 5 mins to do the trans - hence the reason why it wasn't very good. Listening was alright, did the essay on the EU. But I started writing it and half way through I wondered if there should have been an accent on the "e" in "des" and wondered if it was about EU enlargement rather than out current situation. So I chucked some stuff in about that, but tried to make it relevant to the q by putting: "Some say that the EU at 25 is too big, but I disagree. In fact, I'm for enlarging it" and then I launched into stuff about englargement and current problems.
Sure it'll be fine smile.gif
"...You may shoot me with your words,
You may cut me with your eyes,
You may kill me with your hatefulness,
But still, like air, I'll rise....
Just like moons and like suns,
With the certainty of tides,
Just like hopes springing high,
Still I'll rise."

**Maya Angelou**

Si tu le fais, le fais bien ou ne le fais pas.

Against terrorism and in favour of peace.
Contra el terrorismo y a favor de la paz.

An eye for an eye will turn the world blind.
Ojo por ojo y el mundo acabará ciego.
~Gandhi~

#4 krazykooki

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 01:56 PM

didnt find reading too bad but i ran out of time an didnt finish the translations listening was better than expected but borin topic an class next door were makin too much noise so the examiner had to go an tell them to be quiet so we could here a i also did the first writing q on youth an that went ok overall hopefully will of passed

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users