Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
EASY! - HSN forum

EASY!

11 replies to this topic

#1 Klass Clown

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Interests:Lods... Im pretty much interested by everything but my main hobbies are:<br />-Art, of course, creating and observing.<br />-Music (I tend to be flexible when it comes to genres but Im a massive hip-hop fan)<br />-Sadly, politics (always taken an interest)<br />-And since studying Higher History Ive become very interested and fascinated by Nazi Germany (and all those crazy wee Neo-Nazi cults)<br />-Ive resently developed a craze for chuck taylors as well.<br /><br />Well thats basicaly it, obviously Im in to movies and reading and stuff like that but I presume most people are. (Oh, and the internet but most people on here probably are - lol... yeah that was kinda rubbish.)

Posted 15 May 2006 - 12:40 PM

What a great paper! To be frank, it was a piece of piss. They couldn't of made it easier! If you put in the work- no real troubles. smile.gif
All or Nothing.

#2 ScotlandGirl

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 12:48 PM

Yeah it was pretty good - I'd revised everything that came up.

See my 'trick' of predicting the questions worked!

#3 loved-up-loon

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts
  • Interests:Well I like a WIDE variety of things! haha i sound like a freak!<br />Anyways, I LOVE!!! music! ooh sooo much!!<br />haha i also like shopping and ehhm, drama and talking and swimmin(woo look at me aint i fit (not)) and ehhh thats all folks! haha! man i laugh alot! and i can talk for scotland! dont put iot past me i rambol on a lot!!

Posted 15 May 2006 - 12:56 PM

Same I only had problems with 1 or 2 questions and that was just because i hadnt went over that stuff enough and mind went blank! but oh well, i really hope i pass (i want a B)
Grrrrrr!!

#4 Allana

Child Prodigy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts
  • Interests:Feel free to add me to your MSN, and I'll be happy to answer any questions on there.<br /><br />Standard Grade Results 2005<br /><br />8 ones in english, maths, chemistry, biology, physics, modern studies, graphics and french<br /><br />Higher Results 2006:<br /><br />Maths - A<br />English - A<br />Chemistry - A<br />Human Biology - A<br />Modern Studies - A<br /><br />In 6th Year I will be studying Chemistry, Biology and English all to Advanced Higher Level.<br /><br />Applying to study Medicine for 2007 entry :)

Posted 15 May 2006 - 01:13 PM

Don't you think that the question about the American Dream was quite interesting?

There was testing progress instead of limited progress, which came as a surprise to me tongue.gif

Rather easy exam though, so fingers crossed we all do well.
Summer romances end for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common -- they are shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, a fleeting glimpse of eternity... and in a flash, they're gone.

#5 djh1878

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts
  • Interests:Football: I'm a Clyde fan!!!<br /><br />Music: Oasis, Guns 'n' Roses, Red Hot Chili Peppers, U2, Franz Ferdinand, Snow Patrol, The Killers etc... and I'm a drummer!!!<br /><br />Golf: 18 handicap (I know...rubbish!)<br /><br />Exam Results:<br />SG - 11111222<br />Higher - AAABBC<br />Adv Higher - C<br /><br />I'm going to Aberdeen Uni to do French and International Relations in September!

Posted 15 May 2006 - 01:18 PM

Don't jinx yourselves now! rolleyes.gif

To be frank, it was quite easy though. I only just finished all by essays, elaborated too much on the Health inequalities one. I did UK Government, Health inequalities in the UK and South Africa. wink.gif
Check Out My Space! - www.myspace.com

Aberdeen University - French and International Relations - September 06'

IPB Image

#6 loved-up-loon

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts
  • Interests:Well I like a WIDE variety of things! haha i sound like a freak!<br />Anyways, I LOVE!!! music! ooh sooo much!!<br />haha i also like shopping and ehhm, drama and talking and swimmin(woo look at me aint i fit (not)) and ehhh thats all folks! haha! man i laugh alot! and i can talk for scotland! dont put iot past me i rambol on a lot!!

Posted 15 May 2006 - 01:33 PM

they wouldnt mark you down for elaberating though, and as long as you got the paper finsihed!i had just finished writing the conclusion 4 my last question and was about to check it when the invigilator says "time up" i was like woah good timing!
Grrrrrr!!

#7 Klass Clown

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Interests:Lods... Im pretty much interested by everything but my main hobbies are:<br />-Art, of course, creating and observing.<br />-Music (I tend to be flexible when it comes to genres but Im a massive hip-hop fan)<br />-Sadly, politics (always taken an interest)<br />-And since studying Higher History Ive become very interested and fascinated by Nazi Germany (and all those crazy wee Neo-Nazi cults)<br />-Ive resently developed a craze for chuck taylors as well.<br /><br />Well thats basicaly it, obviously Im in to movies and reading and stuff like that but I presume most people are. (Oh, and the internet but most people on here probably are - lol... yeah that was kinda rubbish.)

Posted 15 May 2006 - 01:44 PM

QUOTE(Allana @ May 15 2006, 02:13 PM) View Post

There was testing progress instead of limited progress, which came as a surprise to me tongue.gif

I don't realy know what you mean? huh.gif
All or Nothing.

#8 Allana

Child Prodigy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts
  • Interests:Feel free to add me to your MSN, and I'll be happy to answer any questions on there.<br /><br />Standard Grade Results 2005<br /><br />8 ones in english, maths, chemistry, biology, physics, modern studies, graphics and french<br /><br />Higher Results 2006:<br /><br />Maths - A<br />English - A<br />Chemistry - A<br />Human Biology - A<br />Modern Studies - A<br /><br />In 6th Year I will be studying Chemistry, Biology and English all to Advanced Higher Level.<br /><br />Applying to study Medicine for 2007 entry :)

Posted 15 May 2006 - 02:19 PM

QUOTE(Klass Clown @ May 15 2006, 02:44 PM) View Post

QUOTE(Allana @ May 15 2006, 02:13 PM) View Post

I don't realy know what you mean? huh.gif

The question was something like what evidence is there to suggest that ethnic minorities have achieved the american dream...normally they ask why they haven't.
Summer romances end for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common -- they are shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, a fleeting glimpse of eternity... and in a flash, they're gone.

#9 ScotlandGirl

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 02:21 PM

QUOTE(Allana @ May 15 2006, 03:19 PM) View Post

The question was something like what evidence is there to suggest that ethnic minorities have achieved the american dream...normally they ask why they haven't.

I thought that was a bit mean of them, I bet loads of people misread it and started writing about how badly the ethnic groups had done. I had to read it like 3 times to make sure!

#10 Allana

Child Prodigy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 02:24 PM

QUOTE(ScotlandGirl @ May 15 2006, 03:21 PM) View Post

QUOTE(Allana @ May 15 2006, 03:19 PM) View Post

I thought that was a bit mean of them, I bet loads of people misread it and started writing about how badly the ethnic groups had done. I have to read it like 3 times to make sure!

Omg me too! I read it once, and was like what the hell? huh.gif

Ah well, at least we realised tongue.gif

All of my essays i had prepared were LO2s anyway, so it was easily just to select the social and economic progress parts. I tried not to say too much about how they haven't achieved the american dream, because its not an LO2.

#11 Gill

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 03:30 PM

i was so happy with the politics questions on section A4, knew exactly what to write for them, hate healthcare anyway, did the health inequalities question which wasn't too bad, then China questions were quite good although couldn't use half of the examples i had learnt

i think I've done pretty well in this one, until the results come in anyway!

#12 Klass Clown

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 03:43 PM

Both the decision making in central governent and voting sections were so easy I didnt know hich one to choose from! I eventualy chose the decision making because when i moved to my new school, i had missed all of the voting topic (and i still thought it was easy!). Anyway happy as! biggrin.gif (man imagine if i failed, now that would be weirdly amusing)
All or Nothing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users