Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Dreams - HSN forum

Dreams

91 replies to this topic

#1 little_minx

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 17 June 2004 - 04:06 PM

Hey!

Just recently, the hot topic with my 'lot' has been the weird dreams we've been having. My friend brought a dream dictionary in and we keep trying to decipher the truely strange ones. So far we've had things like getting to a club through a cupboard, kissing female paintings, attending your own funeral and many, many more. So if you have had any weird or interesting dreams, do share! We often get a laugh!

Laura xxx

#2 Shaun

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 17 June 2004 - 06:27 PM

Hey,

We also have a dream book - I use it regularly every time I have a dream I can remember.

I dream alot about cousins, which means "your worries will fade away"...still waiting lol...

Shaun.

#3 gaveaway

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:music

Posted 17 June 2004 - 10:36 PM

i had a dream my house was getting attacked by Orcs from the Lord of the Rings and they had set a massive army in the park behind my house!!! One orc smashed through my window and tried to grab me... it was a tiny bit scary lol.

I also dreamed that the guy i had a crush on was dressed up in drag...im not strange..... unsure.gif
if barbie was so popular then why do u have to buy her friends

#4 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 07:36 PM

On holiday, I had a dream that the guy I fancy asked me out (RESULT!) and another night I dreamt that my mum was pregnant. Not amused by that one. =/

#5 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
  • Interests:Internet.

Posted 17 July 2004 - 06:17 PM

I keep having horrible dreams about my exam results sad.gif
@

#6 little_minx

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 17 July 2004 - 08:01 PM

QUOTE (tuppence @ Jul 17 2004, 07:17 PM)
I keep having horrible dreams about my exam results sad.gif

I've started having those unsure.gif Uh oh...

#7 JiLL

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 05:20 PM

This is rly weird but how long do u think dreams that u have when u r asleep last for?

I heard ages and ages ago that the dreams that u have only last a split second! Eventhough you seem like u have been dreaming them the whole night long!? Thou i am quite skeptical now, what does every1 else think?
beast

#8 coca

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts
  • Interests:Programming and gaming<br /><br />http://coca-123.bebo.com

Posted 13 June 2005 - 05:25 PM

Hmm... bout 15 minutes during REM sleep I'd say.

<MrBob> I hate Uni. At least in film studies we get to talk about Fight Club.
<@X-Factor> Wouldnt you be breaking the first 2 rules?

#9 Dave

Ruler (but not owner) of hsn

• Moderators
  • 4,252 posts
  • Interests:programming, exercising, brass band, using this board

Posted 13 June 2005 - 06:11 PM

eh i heard the 15min figure as well

If i am not here i am somewhere else

#10 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 06:58 PM

I don't know. I had a great dream last night, though. I got a book published. I was gutted when I woke up and it wasn't true. sad.gif

I've heard that you just see a series of images really quickly, then piece them together yourself.

#11 dfx

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,955 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 07:22 PM

Longest dream lasts 6 minutes apparently. I dream about an A in Chemistry and was so f'in relieved... and then I woke up.

#12 YIC

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts
  • Interests:My interests

Posted 13 June 2005 - 07:44 PM

I had a dream where I had found my lost biology jotter at school, but I then woke up realising that I may not find it. I found it today though biggrin.gif laugh.gif

#13 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,713 posts
  • Interests:First the boring stuff:<br /><br />2004 Results:<br /><br />Highers:<br /><br />Computing A<br />Craft and Design A<br />Physics A<br />Administration A<br />English A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />French A<br /><br />2005 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers:<br />Computing A<br />Physics A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />English A<br /><br />2006 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers(All Crashed):<br />Chemistry A<br />Biology A<br />Business Managemnt A<br /><br />Aren't I marvellous?

Posted 13 June 2005 - 08:09 PM

I'm depressed now, i haven't had a dream in years, well at least that i remember!

#14 *sofax*

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • Interests:playing the fiddle, swimming, music, the OC, Will and Grace and going out with friends. Not that there is much to do here!!

Posted 13 June 2005 - 08:35 PM

I had a really scary dream, I got my results and I was working in the bakery(musta got our results on a saturday!!) I opened them and it showed what I got in every question in every exam. I got loads wrong and I woke up close to tears!! But allegedly if you tell someone about a dream it won't come true!! (loada rubbish if u ask me!)
*a wee drop of heaven*

x sophie x

#15 *sofax*

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • Interests:playing the fiddle, swimming, music, the OC, Will and Grace and going out with friends. Not that there is much to do here!!

Posted 13 June 2005 - 08:35 PM

I had a really scary dream, I got my results and I was working in the bakery(musta got our results on a saturday!!) I opened them and it showed what I got in every question in every exam. I got loads wrong and I woke up close to tears!! But allegedly if you tell someone about a dream it won't come true!! (loada rubbish if u ask me!)
*a wee drop of heaven*

x sophie x

#16 werlop

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts
  • Location:Cambridge (Term Time), Bearsden (Glasgow) Non Term Time

Posted 13 June 2005 - 08:39 PM

There are cycles of sleep, I think if you have the proper number of hours you have 4 - 6 period of dreaming. If I'm feeling geeky later I'll look it up.
Click here to visit the Bearsden Academy Website
user posted image

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you
But make allowance for their doubting too,
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And--which is more--you'll be a Man, my son!

#17 coca

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts
  • Interests:Programming and gaming<br /><br />http://coca-123.bebo.com

Posted 13 June 2005 - 08:39 PM

ohmy.gif You can say that again Sofax tongue.gif
<MrBob> I hate Uni. At least in film studies we get to talk about Fight Club.
<@X-Factor> Wouldnt you be breaking the first 2 rules?

#18 dfx

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,955 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 08:46 PM

You realize... dreams and death are the two things science has failed to rationalize.

#19 *sofax*

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 08:47 PM

Ye apparently you only dream when you are in a light sleep! I think they call it alpha or sumit like that! I'm prob confusin it with sumit else!!
*a wee drop of heaven*

x sophie x

#20 AppleCore

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts
  • Interests:Photography but first has to be Mountain Biking!

Posted 13 June 2005 - 11:19 PM

dream or no dream, i need my sleep!.. i just wish i could remember my dreams better tho, some are soooo vagueee..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users