Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
LOST - HSN forum - Page 4

LOST

73 replies to this topic

#61 andymckenzie

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 04:06 PM

*SPOILER BELOW* (highlight to read):

Just watched the latest episode of Lost. What did everyone think? Michael killing Ana-Lucia and Libby has kickstarted the series into life in my opinion. The 2 hour season finale next week should be good. (By the way, Desmond is on the yacht at the end... I paused it and zoomed in on my high definition download and you can see him.)

mod edit - spoiler.

#62 Scott

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
  • Interests:Music, guitar, computing, football(I'm a Killie fan), hanging out with my friends, drinking, girls, playing pool, reading and watching TV and DVDs.<br /><br />I'm currently at Edinburgh University in my 2nd year of Computer Science.

Posted 19 May 2006 - 04:10 PM

ANYBODY WHO IS NOT UP TO DATE WITH THE VERY LATEST END OF SEASON 2 EPISODES - DO NOT LOOK AT THE POST ABOVE.

Edit - Ally removed the spoiler. smile.gif Might as well keep the big bold red text just for effect!

#63 kyle

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 11:06 PM

SPOILER WARNING

Man, i f*cking hate Ana Lucia, not only is she an unsympathetic bitch, but she just went and killed off shannon. Now i didn't really like her, but i liked the relationship she had with Sayid.

sad.gif

I hated her from her first appearance, gah. Hope she gets killed.

#64 Ally

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,912 posts
  • Interests:Just finished 1st year at uni studying medicine.

Posted 24 May 2006 - 11:35 AM

Series finale on tonight. surprised.gif

#65 Dave

Ruler (but not owner) of hsn

• Moderators
  • 4,252 posts
  • Interests:programming, exercising, brass band, using this board

Posted 24 May 2006 - 11:45 AM

hasnt it just started :S or since i dont watch it am i missing something

If i am not here i am somewhere else

#66 Scott

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
  • Interests:Music, guitar, computing, football(I'm a Killie fan), hanging out with my friends, drinking, girls, playing pool, reading and watching TV and DVDs.<br /><br />I'm currently at Edinburgh University in my 2nd year of Computer Science.

Posted 24 May 2006 - 11:49 AM

QUOTE(Dave @ May 24 2006, 12:45 PM) View Post
hasnt it just started :S or since i dont watch it am i missing something

Ally meant season finale for those of us who download it, so it is in America.

#67 kyle

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 04:43 PM

EDIT: nevermind!

#68 Scott

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 10:52 AM

Season 2 FINALE spoilers below:

Woah! What an ending to Season 2! Questions answered, and some new ones that we all want answered.

Are those in the hatch dead? What's going to happen now that Penny may know where Desmond is? What are the others (aka "good guys"!) going to do with those they captured? Will Michael and Walt be rescued? When is Sayid going to start the serious ass kicking?

#69 kyle

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 12:54 AM

I can't be the only one who finds Ana Lucia extremely frustrating to watch, she is a such a loathesome, overpowering bitch!

She actually ruined the past few episodes, and especially after tonights episode! sad.gif

#70 TempName123

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts
  • Interests:mm.... to lazy to say

if your really interested you can just ask!

(and the womb bit works in the forums where it says "from" but not here duh just makes me sound.. well... weird!)

Posted 31 May 2006 - 09:19 AM

i didn;t think she was too bad blink.gif

suits the role pretty well in my eyes

#71 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 09:35 AM

I wouldn't like to bump into her on a dark alley, I'll tell you that much.

I think she's in prison just now. The actress that is. Scary biscuit that she is.

I can't believe they killed Shannon. =/ That's just MEAN. Ok, so she was a bit of a nut, but her and Sayid were quite cute together.

When he took her to the love shack, I knew what he had in mind. No candles, so we'll just set a big fire in the middle. It's cool! No fire hazards here!

#72 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 03:35 PM

That was a shame that Shannon died. She was my almost-namesake sad.gif crying.gif

I was a bit jumpy again last night after watching it (grrrr im getting to be such a girl! pinch.gif sad.gif )

I think I actually stained the seat when Walt-ghosty-boy appeared.

#73 kyle

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 12:24 AM

Stained the seat...

Never heard it put like that before! Hehe, I'm interested to see how the group react to shannons death and the meeting of the two groups.

Hope Ana lucia doesn't go into bitch-mode with Jack, Jack is just... too cool. It'll be interesting to say the least.

#74 Ally

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,912 posts
  • Interests:Just finished 1st year at uni studying medicine.

Posted 05 June 2006 - 09:19 PM

Just thought I'd share. You can watch legally here:

http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/m.../vod/index.html

smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users