Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
course outline - HSN forum

course outline

2 replies to this topic

#1 cc-ms

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 May 2006 - 10:08 PM

I have made myself a course outline from my "how to pass" book with what i need to know so i can easily go down and revise what i dont know. I would post it up but i dunno how to attach teh file and a copy and paste ruins the paragraphs etc.
Can anybody show me how to?

#2 thebizwiz

Site Swot

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:Computing, the business world, television, radio, music, the Internet, education.

Posted 06 May 2006 - 12:16 AM

QUOTE(cc-ms @ May 3 2006, 11:08 PM) View Post

I have made myself a course outline from my "how to pass" book with what i need to know so i can easily go down and revise what i dont know. I would post it up but i dunno how to attach teh file and a copy and paste ruins the paragraphs etc.
Can anybody show me how to?

Hi there

You can email the file to me if you like, and I'll edit it so that the paragraphs run properly.

Regards

James
user posted image
user posted image

#3 thebizwiz

Site Swot

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:Computing, the business world, television, radio, music, the Internet, education.

Posted 08 May 2006 - 10:46 PM

Hi Folks

I have just created another topic for the skeleton CC-MS has sent me.

You can download a PDF version of the skeleton from this topic.

Link here.

Regards

James Brown (a.k.a. TheBizWiz)
user posted image
user posted image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users