Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Past Paper Questions - Index - HSN forum

Past Paper Questions - Index

2 replies to this topic

#1 George

Child Prodigy

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 07:25 PM

There's always lots of interest in past papers at this time of year, so I decided to make an index of all the relevant threads.

Hopefully, you'll find that a lot of your questions have already been answered!

If you're stuck on a question that's not listed here, just start a new topic and see if anyone can help you. Remember to include the year, paper, and question number in the topic title!

I'll try to keep this list up to date as new threads are started smile.gif

Paper 1Paper 2 2001
Paper 1Paper 2 2002
Paper 1Paper 2 2002 Winter
Paper 1Paper 2 2003
Paper 1Paper 2 2004
Paper 1Paper 2 2005
Paper 1Paper 2 2007
Paper 1Just reply in this thread if you spot any problems with these links (I may have made the odd typo!)

Note: You can buy our book of Higher Maths Past Paper Solutions directly from us - these are full handwritten solutions for all the recent papers, and there are references to the notes for each question so you can look up more examples.

#2 Richard_05

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
  • Interests:I'm not going to sit and type my grades, nor my plans for the future, nor a random fact. :)

Posted 26 April 2006 - 08:16 PM

Paper 1 for winter diet, Q7 is the calc paper question

#3 George

Child Prodigy

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 08:34 PM

QUOTE(Richard_05 @ Apr 26 2006, 09:16 PM) View Post

Paper 1 for winter diet, Q7 is the calc paper question

Thanks, I've sorted that now smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic