Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Exemplar folios - HSN forum

Exemplar folios

4 replies to this topic

#1 Klass Clown

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Interests:Lods... Im pretty much interested by everything but my main hobbies are:<br />-Art, of course, creating and observing.<br />-Music (I tend to be flexible when it comes to genres but Im a massive hip-hop fan)<br />-Sadly, politics (always taken an interest)<br />-And since studying Higher History Ive become very interested and fascinated by Nazi Germany (and all those crazy wee Neo-Nazi cults)<br />-Ive resently developed a craze for chuck taylors as well.<br /><br />Well thats basicaly it, obviously Im in to movies and reading and stuff like that but I presume most people are. (Oh, and the internet but most people on here probably are - lol... yeah that was kinda rubbish.)

Posted 12 April 2006 - 10:23 PM

Does anyone know of any sights where you can view past candidate practical folios. I tried downloading the file from sqa but it wont open. huh.gif
All or Nothing.

#2 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 09:40 AM

Right well, I am attempting to put together an example type thing of a higher folio on portraiture.

Will give a few quick ideas on how to develop work further. I can also post what I did for my higher last year in both expressive and design. (still life and product design)

Would help to know exactly what stage folk are at though. Like, what all have you done?

smile.gif

#3 Klass Clown

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Interests:Lods... Im pretty much interested by everything but my main hobbies are:<br />-Art, of course, creating and observing.<br />-Music (I tend to be flexible when it comes to genres but Im a massive hip-hop fan)<br />-Sadly, politics (always taken an interest)<br />-And since studying Higher History Ive become very interested and fascinated by Nazi Germany (and all those crazy wee Neo-Nazi cults)<br />-Ive resently developed a craze for chuck taylors as well.<br /><br />Well thats basicaly it, obviously Im in to movies and reading and stuff like that but I presume most people are. (Oh, and the internet but most people on here probably are - lol... yeah that was kinda rubbish.)

Posted 14 April 2006 - 01:53 PM

Well its a bit late for me to completely change my stuff, I just want to see if my stuff will cut it.
By the way, Im doing Portraiture and Graphics( C.D. cover). smile.gif
All or Nothing.

#4 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 06:09 PM

Ok. Are your research/development/final solution sheets all totally filled up yeah? Like to the very very very corners and no big blank spaces and no gaps?

When do the sqa want the folios for?

#5 Klass Clown

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 06:28 PM

I'm half finished the final solution, close to finishing my 2 developement ideas and ive got quite a lot of material for my reaserch. Did youfill yours to the corners? because my teacher is realy fussy- she wants only our best stuff on the sheet(reaserch-portraiture)and likes it to be layed out realy neatly. Were meant to have them done in 3 weeks. rolleyes.gif
All or Nothing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users