Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
R.I.P - HSN forum

R.I.P

10 replies to this topic

#1 Klass Clown

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Interests:Lods... Im pretty much interested by everything but my main hobbies are:<br />-Art, of course, creating and observing.<br />-Music (I tend to be flexible when it comes to genres but Im a massive hip-hop fan)<br />-Sadly, politics (always taken an interest)<br />-And since studying Higher History Ive become very interested and fascinated by Nazi Germany (and all those crazy wee Neo-Nazi cults)<br />-Ive resently developed a craze for chuck taylors as well.<br /><br />Well thats basicaly it, obviously Im in to movies and reading and stuff like that but I presume most people are. (Oh, and the internet but most people on here probably are - lol... yeah that was kinda rubbish.)

Posted 11 April 2006 - 06:20 PM

D12's Proof is dead.i feel so sick. out of evry1 in the game-Proof? it aint right, he didnt deserve this. my condolences to his loved ones.may he rest in peace. we love you Proof.
All or Nothing.

#2 YIC

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts
  • Interests:My interests

Posted 11 April 2006 - 06:52 PM

may he rest in peace

sad.gif

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,18771,00.html

"And in a tragic coincidence, Proof played a murder victim in the Eminem video "Like Toy Soldiers," with Eminem and members of D12 attending his funeral."

ohmy.gif

#3 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 06:52 PM

what? who is he? huh.gif

#4 YIC

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 06:53 PM

a rapper in Eminem's group D12

#5 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 06:54 PM

oh, what a shame

sad.gif

#6 Klass Clown

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Interests:Lods... Im pretty much interested by everything but my main hobbies are:<br />-Art, of course, creating and observing.<br />-Music (I tend to be flexible when it comes to genres but Im a massive hip-hop fan)<br />-Sadly, politics (always taken an interest)<br />-And since studying Higher History Ive become very interested and fascinated by Nazi Germany (and all those crazy wee Neo-Nazi cults)<br />-Ive resently developed a craze for chuck taylors as well.<br /><br />Well thats basicaly it, obviously Im in to movies and reading and stuff like that but I presume most people are. (Oh, and the internet but most people on here probably are - lol... yeah that was kinda rubbish.)

Posted 11 April 2006 - 06:58 PM

he was shot along with another unidentified man.Bugz, Proof- who next?

the gang were chucked off the 'Warped' tour last week following a fight with Esham and his crew. related?
All or Nothing.

#7 YIC

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 06:59 PM

Apparantly Suge Knight might have something to do with it.

#8 Klass Clown

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 07:01 PM

realy? p***k. he was on his way to jail as well. I wonder if it's the same guys who shot Obie at new year...
All or Nothing.

#9 YIC

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 07:05 PM

QUOTE(Klass Clown @ Apr 11 2006, 08:01 PM) View Post

realy? p***k. he was on his way to jail as well. I wonder if it's the same guys who shot Obie at new year...

that is just what I read on a BBC messsage board. Apparantly there was some animosity between both of them recently.

#10 Klass Clown

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 07:08 PM

yeah well he hates the whole Aftermath clique so im not surprised. maybe he's tryin to hit as many as possible before he goes inside?
All or Nothing.

#11 Klass Clown

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 05:35 PM

Ther's a new explanation. A police report states that in fact the other man who was shot...was shot by Proof. In retaliation, a member of the guys clique shot Proof. I hate to admit that this sounds sad.gif believable...
All or Nothing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users