Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Brothers and sisters - HSN forum - Page 3

Brothers and sisters

42 replies to this topic

#41 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 10:57 PM

Ach scottie, you is just trying to get me back on topic! I was on a roll there too...

With the help of Alice (my cousin) I managed to acquire some clothes for going shopping. They aren't mine though - they are borrows.

I said to Rachel I'll give her her clothes back if she gives me mine first, but she's determined to win this.

#42 Scott

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
  • Interests:Music, guitar, computing, football(I'm a Killie fan), hanging out with my friends, drinking, girls, playing pool, reading and watching TV and DVDs.<br /><br />I'm currently at Edinburgh University in my 2nd year of Computer Science.

Posted 12 April 2006 - 11:03 PM

QUOTE(miss macleod @ Apr 12 2006, 11:57 PM) View Post
Ach scottie, you is just trying to get me back on topic! I was on a roll there too...

With the help of Alice (my cousin) I managed to acquire some clothes for going shopping. They aren't mine though - they are borrows.

I said to Rachel I'll give her her clothes back if she gives me mine first, but she's determined to win this.

And as you'll surely notice, my previous post succeeded in its job rather nicely!

Get Alex to resolve the clothes situation. He's on your side. He can trick them both!

#43 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 11:11 PM

Alex and me are getting on rather nicely just now.

He has recently changed from a little squeaky girl into a charming young man. At the dinner table the other day all 5 of us were squabbling over something and he just said in his newly broken voice "Quiet, girls" and we were all like ohmy.gif "Uhh...ok....!" biggrin.gif

He has real authority now...so he is coming in very handy!

AND WELL DONE ON REACHING 1000 POSTS!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users