Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Chat up lines - HSN forum - Page 3

Chat up lines

74 replies to this topic

#41 dfx

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,955 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 08:53 PM

See there's corny, romantic, slutty.... and then the occasional GOOD pick up line.

#42 Dave

Ruler (but not owner) of hsn

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts
  • Interests:programming, exercising, brass band, using this board

Posted 12 April 2006 - 09:01 PM

QUOTE(Isla from Banff @ Apr 12 2006, 06:34 PM) View Post

QUOTE(Dave @ Apr 12 2006, 04:12 PM) View Post

now ur sig makes sense tongue.gif

Hey i resent that it aint exactly fair!!!!

xx

Em just thought of one a guy once did to me in a club

He grabbed an ice-cube from the bar and dropped it on the floor, then stood on it and said "There now i've broke the ice, Fancy a drink?"

xx

sorry

lol but that line is utter genious

If i am not here i am somewhere else

#43 kyle

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 01:33 AM

I hope you corrected him... biggrin.gif

I could never use a chat up line on anyone, ever!

#44 Isla from Banff

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Interests:Well I'm at the University of Aberdeen studying Biology with Chemistry and Psychology, I live in Aberdeen in a private rented flat (i'm too good for halls lol) and I work at Pizza Hut just up the road from my flat!<br /><br />I've recently gotten really into Neighbours thanks to my flatmate and in return I've gotten her into Hollyoaks! Hahaha revenge is sweet! lol<br /><br />I'm a big music fan and I listen to a pretty wide variety of stuff. I'm really into Snow Patrol and The Kooks just now and yes I know I'm a loser but i don't care!<br /><br />I'm a tennor drummer with Turriff and District Pipe Band. We're only a grade 3 band but I wouldn't move bands if you paid me. We had a really good season this year as we are the North of Scotland Champion of Champions!!!!<br /><br />I love meeting new people so add me on msn if you want i don't mind.

Posted 13 April 2006 - 10:43 AM

QUOTE(dfx @ Apr 12 2006, 09:53 PM) View Post

See there's corny, romantic, slutty.... and then the occasional GOOD pick up line.

There is no such thing as a GOOD pic up line!!!! It doesn't exist but a funny one does!!!

xx
I'm not a tease i'm just a reminder of what you can't please!!!!!

#45 TempName123

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts
  • Interests:mm.... to lazy to say

if your really interested you can just ask!

(and the womb bit works in the forums where it says "from" but not here duh just makes me sound.. well... weird!)

Posted 13 April 2006 - 12:06 PM

QUOTE(Isla from Banff @ Apr 13 2006, 11:43 AM) View Post

There is no such thing as a GOOD pic up line!!!! It doesn't exist but a funny one does!!!

xx

ack ur soo picky aren't u tongue.gif

#46 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 04:48 PM

I think if a guy actually ever used a crap chat up line on me, I'd admire his bravery.

Then laugh.

And I've always said, I couldn't go out with someone if they didn't make me laugh.

#47 Isla from Banff

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Interests:Well I'm at the University of Aberdeen studying Biology with Chemistry and Psychology, I live in Aberdeen in a private rented flat (i'm too good for halls lol) and I work at Pizza Hut just up the road from my flat!<br /><br />I've recently gotten really into Neighbours thanks to my flatmate and in return I've gotten her into Hollyoaks! Hahaha revenge is sweet! lol<br /><br />I'm a big music fan and I listen to a pretty wide variety of stuff. I'm really into Snow Patrol and The Kooks just now and yes I know I'm a loser but i don't care!<br /><br />I'm a tennor drummer with Turriff and District Pipe Band. We're only a grade 3 band but I wouldn't move bands if you paid me. We had a really good season this year as we are the North of Scotland Champion of Champions!!!!<br /><br />I love meeting new people so add me on msn if you want i don't mind.

Posted 14 April 2006 - 10:38 AM

QUOTE(PK Barackis @ Apr 13 2006, 01:06 PM) View Post

QUOTE(Isla from Banff @ Apr 13 2006, 11:43 AM) View Post

xx

ack ur soo picky aren't u tongue.gif

Yip and proud of it!!!!!!!!!!!

xx

#48 dfx

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,955 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 12:22 PM

So you break the ice, then what?

Simple:

Smile if you like it blush if you want more wink.gif

#49 mystic

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:BMXing, anything to get me into trouble, having fun, riding the horses, being the person your parents don't want you to be friends with! my msn address is bleeding_the_vampire@hotmail.co.uk

Posted 14 April 2006 - 03:42 PM

think i'd slap a lad if they tryed the dirty ones my friends try. some are sweet but still not any good. i don't pick up from clubs mainly due to no talent on the island! well not my taste!
one of my friends had this 1 tryed no wander she slapped him.
"do you want and go outside on the corner with 20 pounds in your underwear?"
gizmo
x

if your thoughts are no good, its only because you don't express then clearly!
gizmo
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/milk...icture_0038.jpg

#50 dfx

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,955 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 03:46 PM

QUOTE(gizmo @ Apr 14 2006, 04:42 PM) View Post

"do you want and go outside on the corner with 20 pounds in your underwear?"

No thanks I go commando style. ph34r.gif

#51 mystic

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:BMXing, anything to get me into trouble, having fun, riding the horses, being the person your parents don't want you to be friends with! my msn address is bleeding_the_vampire@hotmail.co.uk

Posted 14 April 2006 - 04:05 PM

doubt that would have stopped him, poor toni! was funny as anything! well this is stil queit clean so i won't bring it down, lol.
gizmo
x
gizmo

#52 Isla from Banff

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 08:31 PM

I found another badge everyone!! (that takes it up to 51!!! on one bag strap!!!)

Smile if you think i'm sexy!!! - it's one of those badges you just smile at lol never fails!!!

xx

#53 dehny

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 09:42 PM

Friend of mine actually pulled someone with the

"lets go play armies, ill lie down and you can blow the hell out of me" chat up line

easily the worst ive heard
My profile

1. Deutschland, Deutschland über alles,
Über alles in der Welt,
Wenn es stets zu Schutz und Trutze
Brüderlich zusammenhält,
Von der Maas bis an die Memel,
Von der Etsch bis an den Belt -
Deutschland, Deutschland über alles,
Über alles in der Welt.

#54 ice_illusion

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 10:30 PM

But if it worked it can't be THAT bad.

#55 Isla from Banff

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 10:23 AM

QUOTE(dehny @ Apr 14 2006, 10:42 PM) View Post

Friend of mine actually pulled someone with the

"lets go play armies, ill lie down and you can blow the hell out of me" chat up line

easily the worst ive heard

I have that in a badge as well somewhere!!! lol

xx

#56 dfx

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,955 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 12:48 PM

Ok this is getting bland.

#57 JiLL

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 08:24 PM

HAHA a guy said to me once:

>>do i know you from somewhere?
>>>no
>>>>well u can find me at www.britainssexistguy.com!

clearly that didn't amuse me as i walked away from him! arrogant cocky b*stard so he was!
beast

#58 Ally

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,912 posts
  • Interests:Just finished 1st year at uni studying medicine.

Posted 15 April 2006 - 09:56 PM

Was that sexist guy or sexiest guy? laugh.gif

#59 TempName123

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts
  • Interests:mm.... to lazy to say

if your really interested you can just ask!

(and the womb bit works in the forums where it says "from" but not here duh just makes me sound.. well... weird!)

Posted 15 April 2006 - 10:02 PM

QUOTE(Ally @ Apr 15 2006, 10:56 PM) View Post

Was that sexist guy or sexiest guy? laugh.gif

laugh.gif rolleyes.gif

#60 mystic

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 03:47 PM

lol, men!!!!!!!!!!! i had an ex boyfriend who seemed to think he was gods gift to the world, you know what they say about big ego's?
gizmo
x
gizmo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users