Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Chat up lines - HSN forum - Page 2

Chat up lines

74 replies to this topic

#21 TempName123

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts
  • Interests:mm.... to lazy to say

if your really interested you can just ask!

(and the womb bit works in the forums where it says "from" but not here duh just makes me sound.. well... weird!)

Posted 11 April 2006 - 01:52 PM

A lady with high standards is our sammie

#22 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,713 posts
  • Interests:First the boring stuff:<br /><br />2004 Results:<br /><br />Highers:<br /><br />Computing A<br />Craft and Design A<br />Physics A<br />Administration A<br />English A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />French A<br /><br />2005 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers:<br />Computing A<br />Physics A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />English A<br /><br />2006 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers(All Crashed):<br />Chemistry A<br />Biology A<br />Business Managemnt A<br /><br />Aren't I marvellous?

Posted 11 April 2006 - 06:45 PM

i can't beleive i came up with this one just there.

"I need a new toy, can i play with YOU?!"

#23 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 07:00 PM

That was crap. It wasn't even nearly funny.

#24 mystic

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:BMXing, anything to get me into trouble, having fun, riding the horses, being the person your parents don't want you to be friends with! my msn address is bleeding_the_vampire@hotmail.co.uk

Posted 11 April 2006 - 07:35 PM

"i'm cold fancy getting it hot?"
"u ave 356 bones in your body facncy another 1?"
"is your name dulette cos your the best a man could get!"
sorry bad ones, it comes from hanging out with boys!
gizmo
x
if your thoughts are no good, its only because you don't express then clearly!
gizmo
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/milk...icture_0038.jpg

#25 TempName123

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts

(and the womb bit works in the forums where it says "from" but not here duh just makes me sound.. well... weird!)

Posted 11 April 2006 - 07:36 PM

Yeah bit poor, u'll need to try harder to impress Lindsay

try this one biggrin.gif

Excuse me do u have 20p i could borrow?
"why?"
Because i need to go phone God and tell him he is missing an angel!

thumbsup.gif

#26 Klass Clown

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Interests:Lods... Im pretty much interested by everything but my main hobbies are:<br />-Art, of course, creating and observing.<br />-Music (I tend to be flexible when it comes to genres but Im a massive hip-hop fan)<br />-Sadly, politics (always taken an interest)<br />-And since studying Higher History Ive become very interested and fascinated by Nazi Germany (and all those crazy wee Neo-Nazi cults)<br />-Ive resently developed a craze for chuck taylors as well.<br /><br />Well thats basicaly it, obviously Im in to movies and reading and stuff like that but I presume most people are. (Oh, and the internet but most people on here probably are - lol... yeah that was kinda rubbish.)

Posted 11 April 2006 - 07:40 PM

how about this for bad:
''I'd like to lick your belly-button...from the inside'' laugh.gif
All or Nothing.

#27 TempName123

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 07:43 PM

QUOTE(gizmo @ Apr 11 2006, 08:35 PM) View Post

"u ave 356 bones in your body facncy another 1?"

thought that one was quite admusing laugh.gif

QUOTE(Klass Clown @ Apr 11 2006, 08:40 PM) View Post

''I'd like to lick your belly-button...from the inside'' laugh.gif

...and thats just ...well...weird!

#28 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • 4,215 posts
  • Interests:I have just graduated with a 2:1 in Geography [MA (Hons)] from The University of Edinburgh. I like sports: swimming, cycling, snowboarding, running, football, mountain biking and also travelling and photography.

Posted 11 April 2006 - 07:46 PM

>Do you like fruit?
>>Yeah.
>Cool, suck this, its a f*cking peach!

>Fancy a pizza and a shag?
>> NO!
>Why?! Don't you like pizza?!
Please vote for me! (Brendan Howard, 5th from bottom, only 1 vote required): http://answers.polld...m/poll/2330393/

#29 Klass Clown

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Interests:Lods... Im pretty much interested by everything but my main hobbies are:<br />-Art, of course, creating and observing.<br />-Music (I tend to be flexible when it comes to genres but Im a massive hip-hop fan)<br />-Sadly, politics (always taken an interest)<br />-And since studying Higher History Ive become very interested and fascinated by Nazi Germany (and all those crazy wee Neo-Nazi cults)<br />-Ive resently developed a craze for chuck taylors as well.<br /><br />Well thats basicaly it, obviously Im in to movies and reading and stuff like that but I presume most people are. (Oh, and the internet but most people on here probably are - lol... yeah that was kinda rubbish.)

Posted 11 April 2006 - 07:47 PM

How about to foreign chicks; '' Have you got any Scottish in you? Would you like some?'' tongue.gif
All or Nothing.

#30 TempName123

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 07:48 PM

Haha it was only a matter of time before this thread turning Dirty tongue.gif

#31 Sammie

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • Interests:Stuff... mainly Fall Out Boy

Posted 11 April 2006 - 08:33 PM

QUOTE(PK Barackis @ Apr 11 2006, 02:52 PM) View Post

A lady with high standards is our sammie

Too bloody right.
"Crowds are won and lost and won again, but our hearts beat for the diehards"

#32 Ally

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,912 posts
  • Interests:Just finished 1st year at uni studying medicine.

Posted 11 April 2006 - 09:28 PM

"Is your nick-name coffee? ... You grind so fine."

rolleyes.gif

#33 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,713 posts
  • Interests:First the boring stuff:<br /><br />2004 Results:<br /><br />Highers:<br /><br />Computing A<br />Craft and Design A<br />Physics A<br />Administration A<br />English A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />French A<br /><br />2005 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers:<br />Computing A<br />Physics A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />English A<br /><br />2006 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers(All Crashed):<br />Chemistry A<br />Biology A<br />Business Managemnt A<br /><br />Aren't I marvellous?

Posted 12 April 2006 - 11:08 AM

QUOTE(Lindsay @ Apr 11 2006, 08:00 PM) View Post

That was crap. It wasn't even nearly funny.

That shows you how ashamed i am of it!

#34 *Suz*

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 11:17 AM

Well my guy used this one when he first met me:

'I'd walk a million miles to see one of your smiles'

Clearly, i was not amused! Must have worked though because 7 months later we're still together laugh.gif
You'll never bring me down, cos' i'm so far above you...

#35 Isla from Banff

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Interests:Well I'm at the University of Aberdeen studying Biology with Chemistry and Psychology, I live in Aberdeen in a private rented flat (i'm too good for halls lol) and I work at Pizza Hut just up the road from my flat!<br /><br />I've recently gotten really into Neighbours thanks to my flatmate and in return I've gotten her into Hollyoaks! Hahaha revenge is sweet! lol<br /><br />I'm a big music fan and I listen to a pretty wide variety of stuff. I'm really into Snow Patrol and The Kooks just now and yes I know I'm a loser but i don't care!<br /><br />I'm a tennor drummer with Turriff and District Pipe Band. We're only a grade 3 band but I wouldn't move bands if you paid me. We had a really good season this year as we are the North of Scotland Champion of Champions!!!!<br /><br />I love meeting new people so add me on msn if you want i don't mind.

Posted 12 April 2006 - 12:09 PM

Em i'm really sad but i have a bag and the strap is full of badges and i have a few relevant ones to this thread!!

- Sex instructor - Free lessons given.

- I'd do anything for a f*ck.

- Oi u, get ur coat, u've pulled!

- Pierced in places you'd love to lick.

- Life's too short to dance with ugly men.

- Stop staring at my tits.

- I'm not a whore, I'm just popular.

- Bad sex sucks.

xx
I'm not a tease i'm just a reminder of what you can't please!!!!!

#36 Dave

Ruler (but not owner) of hsn

• Moderators
  • 4,252 posts
  • Interests:programming, exercising, brass band, using this board

Posted 12 April 2006 - 03:12 PM

now ur sig makes sense tongue.gif

If i am not here i am somewhere else

#37 xXxHeatherxXx

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 03:30 PM

Lol! ohmy.gif

#38 AppleCore

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts
  • Interests:Photography but first has to be Mountain Biking!

Posted 12 April 2006 - 03:45 PM

what was the one that Quagmire said??.. something along the lines of
"Hey, are you a parkin ticket or something.. cos you've got "FINE" written all over u".. something like that? lol

#39 Isla from Banff

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Interests:Well I'm at the University of Aberdeen studying Biology with Chemistry and Psychology, I live in Aberdeen in a private rented flat (i'm too good for halls lol) and I work at Pizza Hut just up the road from my flat!<br /><br />I've recently gotten really into Neighbours thanks to my flatmate and in return I've gotten her into Hollyoaks! Hahaha revenge is sweet! lol<br /><br />I'm a big music fan and I listen to a pretty wide variety of stuff. I'm really into Snow Patrol and The Kooks just now and yes I know I'm a loser but i don't care!<br /><br />I'm a tennor drummer with Turriff and District Pipe Band. We're only a grade 3 band but I wouldn't move bands if you paid me. We had a really good season this year as we are the North of Scotland Champion of Champions!!!!<br /><br />I love meeting new people so add me on msn if you want i don't mind.

Posted 12 April 2006 - 05:34 PM

QUOTE(Dave @ Apr 12 2006, 04:12 PM) View Post

now ur sig makes sense tongue.gif

Hey i resent that it aint exactly fair!!!!

xx

Em just thought of one a guy once did to me in a club

He grabbed an ice-cube from the bar and dropped it on the floor, then stood on it and said "There now i've broke the ice, Fancy a drink?"

xx
I'm not a tease i'm just a reminder of what you can't please!!!!!

#40 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,477 posts
  • Interests:I'm me, I guess. I wear glasses, have short spiked hair, about 5ft 9 (I think). I left fifth year of school in 2005 and is currently unemployed. I used to go to Strathclyde University to do MEng Chemical Engineering, but I hated the course, so I quit. I've started doing MSc Mathematics, from September 2006, as I have a keen (almost unhealthy) interest in Mathematics, and its applications.<br /><br />The grades I achieved in the exams:<br /><br />1 - Standard Grade Mathematics<br />1 - Standard Grade Physics<br />1 - Standard Grade Chemistry<br />1 - Standard Grade Computing Studies<br />1 - Standard Grade Craft and Design<br />2 - Standard Grade English<br />2 - Standard Grade Geography <br /><br />A (Band 1) - Higher English<br />A (Band 1) - Higher Mathematics<br />A (Band 2) - Higher Chemistry<br />B (Band 3) - Higher Physics<br /><br />Anything else ya wanna know about me, PM me or add me to your MSN contact list and chat to me there. :P

Posted 12 April 2006 - 08:36 PM

I've got this one to say, I'll say it here while I'm still high!

"Nice legs! What time do they open at?"

rolleyes.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users