Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Chat up lines - HSN forum - Page 4

Chat up lines

74 replies to this topic

#61 JiLL

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 04:04 PM

QUOTE(Ally @ Apr 15 2006, 10:56 PM) View Post

Was that sexist guy or sexiest guy? laugh.gif

sexiest! sorry laugh.gif
beast

#62 Dave

Ruler (but not owner) of hsn

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts
  • Interests:programming, exercising, brass band, using this board

Posted 16 April 2006 - 05:32 PM

that was your subconscience coming out there i think tongue.gif

If i am not here i am somewhere else

#63 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
  • Interests:Internet.

Posted 18 April 2006 - 10:35 AM

Haha! Methinks people have been reading this.... Some guy in the Garage came up to me and asked "If you were going on Stars in Their Eyes, who would you be?"

I told him: Jarvis Cocker from Pulp. And then I started wailing Disco 2000 and dancing like an early 90s brit-pop loon.

Class.
@

#64 Daniel Williamson

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:judo, sports sleeping is awesome

Posted 18 April 2006 - 06:04 PM

Cant beat cocker. i tell you easiest way to pull, I'm a secret agent and will never be in this country again.
women love it

#65 ice_illusion

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 08:43 PM

QUOTE(tuppence @ Apr 18 2006, 11:35 AM) View Post

Haha! Methinks people have been reading this.... Some guy in the Garage came up to me and asked "If you were going on Stars in Their Eyes, who would you be?"

I told him: Jarvis Cocker from Pulp. And then I started wailing Disco 2000 and dancing like an early 90s brit-pop loon.

Class.

I read something about a type of speed dating, can't remember where though. They spend 3 minutes staring into each other's eyes. I suppose that gets rid of the need for chat up lines.

#66 Nathan

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 08:45 PM

ugh...that is just wrong...i hate being stared at...im so self consious and paranoid its unbelieveable

and no jokes regarding paranoia and leaves please wink.gif

#67 mystic

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:BMXing, anything to get me into trouble, having fun, riding the horses, being the person your parents don't want you to be friends with! my msn address is bleeding_the_vampire@hotmail.co.uk

Posted 19 April 2006 - 08:56 PM

why? you shouldn't be lad!
gizmo

if your thoughts are no good, its only because you don't express then clearly!
gizmo
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/milk...icture_0038.jpg

#68 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 09:33 AM

Sorry to bring this back from the dead but I heard a couple of crackers last night.

This bloke said to me, "What's that on your hand?" And I went, "What?" And he grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"Oh man, that was lame."

He wasn't happy.

And he came over and sat with us (we knew all the people he was with - and he once slept with a girl I was friends with on her sofa while her boyfriend was upstairs - nice, huh?!) and he told us his other favourite.

"Girls always ask me what my tattoo means, and I say, 'What's your name? Aye, that's what it means.' It works!"

He's engaged with a baby on the way, too.

Nice!

#69 st-and Paul

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts
  • Interests:Check facebook, i cant be bothered putting them all down again :P

Posted 03 June 2006 - 09:40 AM

I heard a really bad one that some Irish bloke used on someone:

"Do you have a bit of Irish in you?" bloke says
"No" girl replies
"would you like to?" he replies

slap! and he deserved it laugh.gif

#70 Scott

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
  • Interests:Music, guitar, computing, football(I'm a Killie fan), hanging out with my friends, drinking, girls, playing pool, reading and watching TV and DVDs.<br /><br />I'm currently at Edinburgh University in my 2nd year of Computer Science.

Posted 03 June 2006 - 05:56 PM

Teviot a few weeks ago, I heard the funniest comeback ever.

Some drunken guy in his 20s went over to a bunch of girls and tapped the nicest one on the shoulder and smoothly (rolleyes.gif) said "Alright love?"

The girl turned round and said "I'm not interested and neither are my friends"

So drunken guy says "Aww, come on, I'm only wantin' in yer knickers"

The girl's response - "You're too late, there's a fanny in there already!" laugh.gif

Part of my lovely pint of Stella ended up flying out my mouth and nose (not a nice feeling by the way!), though luckily I wasn't the only one that the drink out the nose happened to. Most other folk were almost peeing themselves laughing. Almost felt sorry for the poor guy, but I don't think the girl ended up paying for a single drink for the rest of the night! laugh.gif

#71 Allana

Child Prodigy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts
  • Interests:Feel free to add me to your MSN, and I'll be happy to answer any questions on there.<br /><br />Standard Grade Results 2005<br /><br />8 ones in english, maths, chemistry, biology, physics, modern studies, graphics and french<br /><br />Higher Results 2006:<br /><br />Maths - A<br />English - A<br />Chemistry - A<br />Human Biology - A<br />Modern Studies - A<br /><br />In 6th Year I will be studying Chemistry, Biology and English all to Advanced Higher Level.<br /><br />Applying to study Medicine for 2007 entry :)

Posted 03 June 2006 - 06:24 PM

A guy used a chat-up line to me recently, and I wasn't even aware of it! pinch.gif

Guy : "I think there's an obvious physical attraction between us..."
Me : *holds back laughter* " Really? I don't think there is...huh.gif "
Guy : "Yeah, in fact I was going to ask you earlier. Do you work in Subway? Because you just gave me a footlong.
Me: Nope I don't...I don't have a job at the mo..*realisation of chat-up line* SHUTUP! ohmy.gif

rolleyes.gif Oh dear, needless to say my mates found it hysterically funny that it took a while for the penny to drop...

Summer romances end for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common -- they are shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, a fleeting glimpse of eternity... and in a flash, they're gone.

#72 xpurple_starsx

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts
  • Interests:Well I'm in second year at Glasgow Yewnee studying Biology Type Things... haven't decided on my actual degree subject yet... someone wanna choose for me??

Posted 03 June 2006 - 07:03 PM

"Do you like dancing?"
"Yeah"
"Well do you mind going and dancing over there while I chat up yer pal?"

One of my friends always swears he's gonna use it... he never will since he'd probably end up in hospital.
The race is long, and in the end it's only with yourself.

#73 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 07:08 PM

"You going home now?"
"Yes..."
"Can I come too?"
"No..."

Couldn't blame him for trying.

#74 Justboy

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts
  • Interests:Anime, gaming, dvds, computers.

Posted 03 June 2006 - 10:38 PM

" Nice Legs. What time do they open at?"

heh biggrin.gif I seriously hope you've never tried it.

#75 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,477 posts
  • Interests:I'm me, I guess. I wear glasses, have short spiked hair, about 5ft 9 (I think). I left fifth year of school in 2005 and is currently unemployed. I used to go to Strathclyde University to do MEng Chemical Engineering, but I hated the course, so I quit. I've started doing MSc Mathematics, from September 2006, as I have a keen (almost unhealthy) interest in Mathematics, and its applications.<br /><br />The grades I achieved in the exams:<br /><br />1 - Standard Grade Mathematics<br />1 - Standard Grade Physics<br />1 - Standard Grade Chemistry<br />1 - Standard Grade Computing Studies<br />1 - Standard Grade Craft and Design<br />2 - Standard Grade English<br />2 - Standard Grade Geography <br /><br />A (Band 1) - Higher English<br />A (Band 1) - Higher Mathematics<br />A (Band 2) - Higher Chemistry<br />B (Band 3) - Higher Physics<br /><br />Anything else ya wanna know about me, PM me or add me to your MSN contact list and chat to me there. :P

Posted 03 June 2006 - 10:52 PM

Oh no, of course not...the reply would most likely be "SLAP!" tongue.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users