Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Grand National - HSN forum

Grand National

16 replies to this topic

#1 TempName123

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts
  • Interests:mm.... to lazy to say

if your really interested you can just ask!

(and the womb bit works in the forums where it says "from" but not here duh just makes me sound.. well... weird!)

Posted 08 April 2006 - 01:54 PM

i am going for Ross Comm

the condition looks wet so i've gone for a light weight.

list of horses > list of horses

Bit of light hearted fun thats all. and we will see if anyone wins.

pk

#2 Scott

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
  • Interests:Music, guitar, computing, football(I'm a Killie fan), hanging out with my friends, drinking, girls, playing pool, reading and watching TV and DVDs.<br /><br />I'm currently at Edinburgh University in my 2nd year of Computer Science.

Posted 08 April 2006 - 02:52 PM

Silver Birch or Innox for me.

#3 TempName123

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts

(and the womb bit works in the forums where it says "from" but not here duh just makes me sound.. well... weird!)

Posted 08 April 2006 - 03:36 PM

fell on the 3rd or 4th sad.gif

Man, i hate watching the grand national. seeing all the horses fall and having horses myself makes me go "ahh f*cking hell". only 9 out of 40 finished sad.gif

makes u wonder about the whole thing! like seeing them come the finish they could hardly walk never mind run. nearly on their knees.

fuel for thought.
pk

#4 Isla from Banff

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Interests:Well I'm at the University of Aberdeen studying Biology with Chemistry and Psychology, I live in Aberdeen in a private rented flat (i'm too good for halls lol) and I work at Pizza Hut just up the road from my flat!<br /><br />I've recently gotten really into Neighbours thanks to my flatmate and in return I've gotten her into Hollyoaks! Hahaha revenge is sweet! lol<br /><br />I'm a big music fan and I listen to a pretty wide variety of stuff. I'm really into Snow Patrol and The Kooks just now and yes I know I'm a loser but i don't care!<br /><br />I'm a tennor drummer with Turriff and District Pipe Band. We're only a grade 3 band but I wouldn't move bands if you paid me. We had a really good season this year as we are the North of Scotland Champion of Champions!!!!<br /><br />I love meeting new people so add me on msn if you want i don't mind.

Posted 08 April 2006 - 03:54 PM

I backed Numbersixvalverde!!! My granny told me to put on each way n i've won like £15!!!! woo hoo me lol i no im sad but i don't care!!

xx
I'm not a tease i'm just a reminder of what you can't please!!!!!

#5 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 04:01 PM

WHAT??!!!

You actually watch the horse racing??!!!

Really?!!

No WAY. Thats weird!! laugh.gif

#6 Scott

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
  • Interests:Music, guitar, computing, football(I'm a Killie fan), hanging out with my friends, drinking, girls, playing pool, reading and watching TV and DVDs.<br /><br />I'm currently at Edinburgh University in my 2nd year of Computer Science.

Posted 08 April 2006 - 04:05 PM

Don't watch it at all, but the Grand National is funny. Most of them fall at the first fence. laugh.gif

#7 Isla from Banff

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Interests:Well I'm at the University of Aberdeen studying Biology with Chemistry and Psychology, I live in Aberdeen in a private rented flat (i'm too good for halls lol) and I work at Pizza Hut just up the road from my flat!<br /><br />I've recently gotten really into Neighbours thanks to my flatmate and in return I've gotten her into Hollyoaks! Hahaha revenge is sweet! lol<br /><br />I'm a big music fan and I listen to a pretty wide variety of stuff. I'm really into Snow Patrol and The Kooks just now and yes I know I'm a loser but i don't care!<br /><br />I'm a tennor drummer with Turriff and District Pipe Band. We're only a grade 3 band but I wouldn't move bands if you paid me. We had a really good season this year as we are the North of Scotland Champion of Champions!!!!<br /><br />I love meeting new people so add me on msn if you want i don't mind.

Posted 08 April 2006 - 04:12 PM

I don't watch it since i don't understand it but luckily my granny is a horse racing fan so i just got her to tel me how my horse went!! I only picked my horse though because of the funky jockey name i mean who name's their child SLIPPERS!!!!!

xx

#8 TempName123

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 04:17 PM

his dad was called boots laugh.gif and he is going to call his kid socks laugh.gif Those Crazy Irish

yeah i hate horse racing, never watch it. only the grand national and yet i don;t know why? they horses all fall and go over their necks and stuff. sad.gif hopefully none have to be put down this year.

#9 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 05:42 PM

I hope mine gets put down. Stupid horse. It fell over.

#10 djh1878

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts
  • Interests:Football: I'm a Clyde fan!!!<br /><br />Music: Oasis, Guns 'n' Roses, Red Hot Chili Peppers, U2, Franz Ferdinand, Snow Patrol, The Killers etc... and I'm a drummer!!!<br /><br />Golf: 18 handicap (I know...rubbish!)<br /><br />Exam Results:<br />SG - 11111222<br />Higher - AAABBC<br />Adv Higher - C<br /><br />I'm going to Aberdeen Uni to do French and International Relations in September!

Posted 08 April 2006 - 05:44 PM

I went for Le Roi Miguel.....9th fence, or so I've been told! sad.gif
Check Out My Space! - www.myspace.com

Aberdeen University - French and International Relations - September 06'

IPB Image

#11 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 07:01 PM

I'm struggling to understand how you all know about horse racing blink.gif

I feel so uneducated.

#12 Scott

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 07:07 PM

QUOTE(miss macleod @ Apr 8 2006, 08:01 PM) View Post

I feel so uneducated.

Do you not know about the secret HSN gambling ring?

Football pools, horse racing, poker...whoops, I've said too much! rolleyes.gif

#13 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • 4,215 posts
  • Interests:I have just graduated with a 2:1 in Geography [MA (Hons)] from The University of Edinburgh. I like sports: swimming, cycling, snowboarding, running, football, mountain biking and also travelling and photography.

Posted 08 April 2006 - 07:46 PM

QUOTE(PK Barackis @ Apr 8 2006, 05:17 PM) View Post

they horses all fall and go over their necks and stuff. sad.gif hopefully none have to be put down this year.

One horse (Terivic) had to be put down following neck injuries sustained by his fall at Becher's.
Please vote for me! (Brendan Howard, 5th from bottom, only 1 vote required): http://answers.polld...m/poll/2330393/

#14 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 07:49 PM

QUOTE(Scott @ Apr 8 2006, 08:07 PM) View Post

QUOTE(miss macleod @ Apr 8 2006, 08:01 PM) View Post

I feel so uneducated.

Do you not know about the secret HSN gambling ring?

Football pools, horse racing, poker...whoops, I've said too much! rolleyes.gif

ohmy.gif

Whats this?!

#15 Isla from Banff

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 07:14 PM

Did anyone else back shotgun willy? My brother did and he was on at 100/1!!! He was doing quite well but he fell over!!! I mean who the hell back a horse at 100/1?

xx

#16 TempName123

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 07:19 PM

i was going to back him. just thought the name was funny tongue.gif

#17 Isla from Banff

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 07:29 PM

QUOTE(PK Barackis @ Apr 9 2006, 08:19 PM) View Post

i was going to back him. just thought the name was funny tongue.gif

That's why my brother backed him!!! lol

xx

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users