Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
H5N1 virus found in Scotland - HSN forum - Page 2

H5N1 virus found in Scotland

72 replies to this topic

#21 mystic

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:BMXing, anything to get me into trouble, having fun, riding the horses, being the person your parents don't want you to be friends with! my msn address is bleeding_the_vampire@hotmail.co.uk

Posted 08 April 2006 - 01:02 PM

sorry! i didn't mean to write that, i meant to say rant but i wrote wot i was thinking, sorry guys!
gizmo
x
if your thoughts are no good, its only because you don't express then clearly!
gizmo
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/milk...icture_0038.jpg

#22 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 01:04 PM

lol smelly gizzzy tongue.gif

#23 TempName123

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts
  • Interests:mm.... to lazy to say

if your really interested you can just ask!

(and the womb bit works in the forums where it says "from" but not here duh just makes me sound.. well... weird!)

Posted 08 April 2006 - 01:13 PM

think i'll go watch Hitchcock's The Birds!! should be fun.

#24 djh1878

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts
  • Interests:Football: I'm a Clyde fan!!!<br /><br />Music: Oasis, Guns 'n' Roses, Red Hot Chili Peppers, U2, Franz Ferdinand, Snow Patrol, The Killers etc... and I'm a drummer!!!<br /><br />Golf: 18 handicap (I know...rubbish!)<br /><br />Exam Results:<br />SG - 11111222<br />Higher - AAABBC<br />Adv Higher - C<br /><br />I'm going to Aberdeen Uni to do French and International Relations in September!

Posted 08 April 2006 - 06:14 PM

QUOTE(PK Barackis @ Apr 8 2006, 02:13 PM) View Post

think i'll go watch Hitchcock's The Birds!! should be fun.

NO!!! Don't do it!!! unsure.gif

That movie still gives me the heebie-jeebies! ph34r.gif
Check Out My Space! - www.myspace.com

Aberdeen University - French and International Relations - September 06'

IPB Image

#25 TempName123

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts

(and the womb bit works in the forums where it says "from" but not here duh just makes me sound.. well... weird!)

Posted 08 April 2006 - 06:17 PM

Damn right it will especially if they all have the H5N1 virus!!

#26 djh1878

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts
  • Interests:Football: I'm a Clyde fan!!!<br /><br />Music: Oasis, Guns 'n' Roses, Red Hot Chili Peppers, U2, Franz Ferdinand, Snow Patrol, The Killers etc... and I'm a drummer!!!<br /><br />Golf: 18 handicap (I know...rubbish!)<br /><br />Exam Results:<br />SG - 11111222<br />Higher - AAABBC<br />Adv Higher - C<br /><br />I'm going to Aberdeen Uni to do French and International Relations in September!

Posted 08 April 2006 - 06:43 PM

QUOTE(PK Barackis @ Apr 8 2006, 07:17 PM) View Post

Damn right it will especially if they all have the H5N1 virus!!

You won't be worried about any petty virus when they peck your eyeballs out their sockets in your dreams! ph34r.gif
Check Out My Space! - www.myspace.com

Aberdeen University - French and International Relations - September 06'

IPB Image

#27 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 06:59 PM

H5N 1
HSN

ohmy.gif

#28 ice_illusion

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 07:10 PM

QUOTE(miss macleod @ Apr 8 2006, 07:59 PM) View Post

H5N 1
HSN

ohmy.gif

ohmy.gif
We're all going to die! It's a sign.
laugh.gif

#29 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 07:38 PM

ohmy.gif

I knew it!!!

ohmy.gif

#30 TempName123

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 08:55 PM

meh don't act so surprised tongue.gif

#31 Sammie

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • Interests:Stuff... mainly Fall Out Boy

Posted 08 April 2006 - 10:47 PM

The english will die first....my friends and I have a workable theory that might work.

The lovly Bush planed the virus in as bird and sent it to Scotland as a destraction from his plans of world domination.

However Bush being Bush was holding the map of the Uk upside down.

This bird was infact headed for England, bush screwed up and sent it to the wrong place.

Mix ups happen...its nothing to worry about...theres only a whole flock headed for England.
"Crowds are won and lost and won again, but our hearts beat for the diehards"

#32 TempName123

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 11:32 PM

Riiiiight.... Anyone got a Stray Jacket?

Anyone?

#33 Sammie

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • Interests:Stuff... mainly Fall Out Boy

Posted 09 April 2006 - 12:03 AM

I AM NOT CRAZY!

I have the court papers to prove it!
"Crowds are won and lost and won again, but our hearts beat for the diehards"

#34 Klass Clown

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Interests:Lods... Im pretty much interested by everything but my main hobbies are:<br />-Art, of course, creating and observing.<br />-Music (I tend to be flexible when it comes to genres but Im a massive hip-hop fan)<br />-Sadly, politics (always taken an interest)<br />-And since studying Higher History Ive become very interested and fascinated by Nazi Germany (and all those crazy wee Neo-Nazi cults)<br />-Ive resently developed a craze for chuck taylors as well.<br /><br />Well thats basicaly it, obviously Im in to movies and reading and stuff like that but I presume most people are. (Oh, and the internet but most people on here probably are - lol... yeah that was kinda rubbish.)

Posted 09 April 2006 - 02:39 PM

NO! I read in the Sunday Times that they have planned to close all schools, and ban( yes BAN!) all public events such as sports matches and gigs in the event of a pandemic. what are we meant to do?! we will literaly have to sit about waiting to die. i hope to god it holds of until after the exams- a whole year wasted!
on top of the 'mass buriels' am beggining to freak out. ohmy.gif sad.gif
All or Nothing.

#35 ice_illusion

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 02:58 PM

It hasn't happened yet, the virus has to mutate and stuff if it wants to be infectious in humans. It might never happen.
If it does it better wait til after T because those tickets were hard to get. And then I can just sit on the computer all summer and complain about being bored to online people.

If it does happen it will happen somewhere like Africa where people are in very close contact with their chickens and already have weakened imune systems. The likelyhood of it becoming infectious in Scotland is very low.
On the bright side at least the over population problems will be sorted out.

Sammie, I like your theory.

#36 oddbins

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Interests:I can't be arsed writing anything here. And I hate writing about myself anyway.

Posted 09 April 2006 - 03:08 PM

Isnt that like how humans contracted HIV - originally it was a disease in apes, and some how it mutated into a disease that infected humans. they reckon it happened sumwhere in africa.

Anyway... I dont think humans will get - i think everyones just bein a wee bit paranoid bout it.

#37 Klass Clown

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Interests:Lods... Im pretty much interested by everything but my main hobbies are:<br />-Art, of course, creating and observing.<br />-Music (I tend to be flexible when it comes to genres but Im a massive hip-hop fan)<br />-Sadly, politics (always taken an interest)<br />-And since studying Higher History Ive become very interested and fascinated by Nazi Germany (and all those crazy wee Neo-Nazi cults)<br />-Ive resently developed a craze for chuck taylors as well.<br /><br />Well thats basicaly it, obviously Im in to movies and reading and stuff like that but I presume most people are. (Oh, and the internet but most people on here probably are - lol... yeah that was kinda rubbish.)

Posted 09 April 2006 - 03:16 PM

realy? i aint never heard that before.
All or Nothing.

#38 TempName123

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 03:16 PM

QUOTE(oddbins @ Apr 9 2006, 04:08 PM) View Post

Isnt that like how humans contracted HIV - originally it was a disease in apes, and some how it mutated into a disease that infected humans. they reckon it happened sumwhere in africa.

nah i think some guy just had sex with a monkey. rolleyes.gif

#39 Klass Clown

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 03:22 PM

lol. anyway the one thing keeping me from panicking is the track record of these incedents. theres always something thats going to end life as we know it and has life ceased yet? no. just remember the whole mad cow disease, or the millenium bug or more recently sars- that way you'll remain cool.
All or Nothing.

#40 YIC

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts
  • Interests:My interests

Posted 09 April 2006 - 03:44 PM

its just flu guys cool2.gif

nothing to worry about

just stack up on tissue boxes and keep warm

smile.gif