Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Celeb-spotting with Lindsay - HSN forum

Celeb-spotting with Lindsay

27 replies to this topic

#1 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 07:36 PM

You all know I'm a big crazy stalker, and have so far met McFly:

IPB Image
Me and Dougie

IPB Image
Me and Harry

And that I've also stalked Son of Dork:

IPB Image
James

IPB Image
Chris and James

IPB Image
Danny

And I didn't get any of the Rushton. And Dave was ill.

So today, I continued my stalkerish tendencies and met Matt Willis!

IPB Image
Fiona, Matt and me!

Fab or what?

I'm going to go for a bath, so I'll enthuse about how great it was tomorrow.

#2 ice_illusion

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 07:43 PM

Stalker.

I haven't seen anyone nearly as interesting but I have seen the actor for either Mari or Pippin from LOTR (but I still haven't remembered his name yet) 3 times while on school trips. I'll have to admit that I had to be told who he was each time.

#3 *Suz*

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 07:59 PM

Oooh i do love Matt! I met him about 3 years ago by accident at Glasgow airport. Him and the rest of the Busted'ers ended up on our plane to Spain as well, which was very random! I got a picture but it shall never ever be seen by the public as i look hideous in it!

I've also met Darius, Chico twice ( laugh.gif ) and Ally Mccoist a few times too!

You'll never bring me down, cos' i'm so far above you...

#4 broughy

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 08:35 PM

QUOTE(*Suz* @ Apr 5 2006, 08:59 PM) View Post

I've also met Darius, Chico twice ( laugh.gif ) and Ally Mccoist a few times too!

i'm soooooooo jealous!!! Darius = sex on legs. well, mayb thats taking it a bit far, but i definitely wouldn't kick him outta bed!
when i'm dancin' with you,
tomorrow doesn't matter,
turn that music up,
till the windows start to shatter,
cos you're the only one who can get me on my feet,
& i can't even dance

No Tomorrow - Orson

#5 TempName123

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts
  • Interests:mm.... to lazy to say

if your really interested you can just ask!

(and the womb bit works in the forums where it says "from" but not here duh just makes me sound.. well... weird!)

Posted 05 April 2006 - 08:39 PM

is this Matt guy seriously tall or is it just that u ladys are emm... petite.

#6 Lesley

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts
  • Interests:Haribo and irn bru, thanks.

Posted 05 April 2006 - 09:10 PM

Howard Brown anyone? biggrin.gif
user posted image
Cows are magnificent,
Cows I call them "moos",
And sometimes silly folk,
They call my moos "coos".

#7 Dave

Ruler (but not owner) of hsn

• Moderators
  • 4,252 posts
  • Interests:programming, exercising, brass band, using this board

Posted 05 April 2006 - 10:30 PM

is it just me that thinks your friend fiona isnt liking the situation of being photographed with Matt :S

If i am not here i am somewhere else

#8 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 10:43 PM

i think she probably just hadn't brushed her teeth

#9 Nathan

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 10:47 PM

when i read the title of the thread i thought you were starting a business...am quite disappointed that you arent sad.gif

would have been fun to go celeb-spotting....although we could make it another HSN meet-up wink.gif

#10 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 08:45 AM

QUOTE(miss macleod @ Apr 5 2006, 11:43 PM) View Post

She just got braces.

I thought Matt was quite short haha! When he first got out the car, I was like, "Oh my, you are a midgit!" but looking at him compared to me and Fee, he's actually quite tall.

I'm only 5'4" though.

#11 Richard_05

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
  • Interests:I'm not going to sit and type my grades, nor my plans for the future, nor a random fact. :)

Posted 06 April 2006 - 11:28 AM

You should try for like, Bo selecta'!

#12 djh1878

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts
  • Interests:Football: I'm a Clyde fan!!!<br /><br />Music: Oasis, Guns 'n' Roses, Red Hot Chili Peppers, U2, Franz Ferdinand, Snow Patrol, The Killers etc... and I'm a drummer!!!<br /><br />Golf: 18 handicap (I know...rubbish!)<br /><br />Exam Results:<br />SG - 11111222<br />Higher - AAABBC<br />Adv Higher - C<br /><br />I'm going to Aberdeen Uni to do French and International Relations in September!

Posted 06 April 2006 - 12:35 PM

To date, I've met:

- Basically the whole Clyde team
- Bebeto (Brazilian footballer)
- Denilson (Likewise)
- Chick Young
- Brendan Benson
- Jonathon Watson (Comedian/General Funny Guy)
- Bill Bailey (Comedian, Never Mind The Buzzcocks)

Bet you're all jealous... rolleyes.gif wink.gif
Check Out My Space! - www.myspace.com

Aberdeen University - French and International Relations - September 06'

IPB Image

#13 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,477 posts
  • Interests:I'm me, I guess. I wear glasses, have short spiked hair, about 5ft 9 (I think). I left fifth year of school in 2005 and is currently unemployed. I used to go to Strathclyde University to do MEng Chemical Engineering, but I hated the course, so I quit. I've started doing MSc Mathematics, from September 2006, as I have a keen (almost unhealthy) interest in Mathematics, and its applications.<br /><br />The grades I achieved in the exams:<br /><br />1 - Standard Grade Mathematics<br />1 - Standard Grade Physics<br />1 - Standard Grade Chemistry<br />1 - Standard Grade Computing Studies<br />1 - Standard Grade Craft and Design<br />2 - Standard Grade English<br />2 - Standard Grade Geography <br /><br />A (Band 1) - Higher English<br />A (Band 1) - Higher Mathematics<br />A (Band 2) - Higher Chemistry<br />B (Band 3) - Higher Physics<br /><br />Anything else ya wanna know about me, PM me or add me to your MSN contact list and chat to me there. :P

Posted 06 April 2006 - 01:13 PM

I met Chris Eubanks (ex-boxer) once...ah, well...

#14 YIC

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts
  • Interests:My interests

Posted 06 April 2006 - 01:32 PM

I'm sure I saw ex-Scotland coach Craig Brown in a car in Glasgow many years ago dry.gif

#15 Scott

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
  • Interests:Music, guitar, computing, football(I'm a Killie fan), hanging out with my friends, drinking, girls, playing pool, reading and watching TV and DVDs.<br /><br />I'm currently at Edinburgh University in my 2nd year of Computer Science.

Posted 06 April 2006 - 01:43 PM

QUOTE(YIC @ Apr 6 2006, 02:32 PM) View Post
I'm sure I saw ex-Scotland coach Craig Brown in a car in Glasgow many years ago dry.gif

I've met quite a lot of footballers and coaches. Some band members as well, but none really major.

I met Craig Brown stealing a free lunch of off BBC Scotland before the 1997 Scottish Cup Final though! laugh.gif

Also, Darren Fletcher used to live up the road from me. Played football against him before he went to Man Utd. Saw him in his car a few months back after giving a talk to the school I was joined with that he went to.

Looks like you had a good time Lindsay.

#16 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 02:01 PM

Oh, I had a grand old day, Scott. It was utterly freezing, and I kept threatening to go inside and demand a seat and a cup of coffee but never did.

It got to the point where we were so cold, we just stood and talked utter crap. And phoned 118 118.

"Can I have the number for Forth radio in Edinburgh?"
"For what?"
"Forth Radio."
"Forth?"
"Yes, Forth."
"Ehh..."
"F-O-R-T-H!"
"Ohhh..."

Then Louise was on the phone to Forth, and said, "Excuse me... Can you tell me if Matthew Willis has left the building?" Hahaha... Fun times.

Lesley ended up sitting in the gravelly bit beside the building, digging for stuff, when she anounced, "Matt would look good with a tail."

So he became Matt-cat, and we wrote him a theme tune. biggrin.gif

Oh, I miss yesterday. <3

#17 Scott

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
  • Interests:Music, guitar, computing, football(I'm a Killie fan), hanging out with my friends, drinking, girls, playing pool, reading and watching TV and DVDs.<br /><br />I'm currently at Edinburgh University in my 2nd year of Computer Science.

Posted 06 April 2006 - 02:07 PM

QUOTE(Lindsay @ Apr 6 2006, 03:01 PM) View Post

Lesley ended up sitting in the gravelly bit beside the building, digging for stuff, when she anounced, "Matt would look good with a tail."

So he became Matt-cat, and we wrote him a theme tune. biggrin.gif

Oh, I miss yesterday. <3

...You back on those painkillers!? Or did you just dish them out to that other girl? ph34r.gif

#18 TempName123

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts
  • Interests:mm.... to lazy to say

if your really interested you can just ask!

(and the womb bit works in the forums where it says "from" but not here duh just makes me sound.. well... weird!)

Posted 06 April 2006 - 02:35 PM

biot jealous of derek meeting Bill Bailey. I think he's hilarious. Part Troll is just comedy gold!

#19 Dave

Ruler (but not owner) of hsn

• Moderators
  • 4,252 posts
  • Interests:programming, exercising, brass band, using this board

Posted 06 April 2006 - 04:17 PM

QUOTE(Lindsay @ Apr 6 2006, 09:45 AM) View Post

QUOTE(miss macleod @ Apr 5 2006, 11:43 PM) View Post

She just got braces.

Oh sad.gif thats a shame

If i am not here i am somewhere else

#20 xpurple_starsx

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts
  • Interests:Well I'm in second year at Glasgow Yewnee studying Biology Type Things... haven't decided on my actual degree subject yet... someone wanna choose for me??

Posted 06 April 2006 - 04:52 PM

I've never met any cool singers before... apart from one of the boys from Good Charlotte.

People I've met while at work: Joan Burnie, Carol Smilie(full of it), the young guy with curly hair from Sea of Souls, Billy from River City and Kaye Adams. There are more I'm sure but I've forgotten, oops!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users