Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
I Made a Website - HSN forum

I Made a Website

11 replies to this topic

#1 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 07:30 PM

You've no idea how proud of myself I am, haha!

In just one week, I've managed to make a website from scratch. COMPLETE with forum.

None of you are going to be interested because it's a Matt Willis site, but be impressed anyway.

www.matt-willis.org

#2 Isla from Banff

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Interests:Well I'm at the University of Aberdeen studying Biology with Chemistry and Psychology, I live in Aberdeen in a private rented flat (i'm too good for halls lol) and I work at Pizza Hut just up the road from my flat!<br /><br />I've recently gotten really into Neighbours thanks to my flatmate and in return I've gotten her into Hollyoaks! Hahaha revenge is sweet! lol<br /><br />I'm a big music fan and I listen to a pretty wide variety of stuff. I'm really into Snow Patrol and The Kooks just now and yes I know I'm a loser but i don't care!<br /><br />I'm a tennor drummer with Turriff and District Pipe Band. We're only a grade 3 band but I wouldn't move bands if you paid me. We had a really good season this year as we are the North of Scotland Champion of Champions!!!!<br /><br />I love meeting new people so add me on msn if you want i don't mind.

Posted 03 April 2006 - 08:16 PM

wow well done lindsay i'm so proud of you!! 1 question though who is Matt Willis?

xx
I'm not a tease i'm just a reminder of what you can't please!!!!!

#3 Lesley

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts
  • Interests:Haribo and irn bru, thanks.

Posted 03 April 2006 - 08:19 PM

LOL.

It's a good website, i've visited it already. Well done. biggrin.gif
user posted image
Cows are magnificent,
Cows I call them "moos",
And sometimes silly folk,
They call my moos "coos".

#4 coca

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts
  • Interests:Programming and gaming<br /><br />http://coca-123.bebo.com

Posted 03 April 2006 - 08:42 PM

Great work smile.gif
<MrBob> I hate Uni. At least in film studies we get to talk about Fight Club.
<@X-Factor> Wouldnt you be breaking the first 2 rules?

#5 TempName123

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts
  • Interests:mm.... to lazy to say

if your really interested you can just ask!

(and the womb bit works in the forums where it says "from" but not here duh just makes me sound.. well... weird!)

Posted 03 April 2006 - 08:56 PM

dude from busted in answer to Isla's Question.

embarrased that i know that

Good effort on the website lindsay. he's not my cup of tea but hopefully it goes well for u and u get lots of members

pk

#6 Isla from Banff

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Interests:Well I'm at the University of Aberdeen studying Biology with Chemistry and Psychology, I live in Aberdeen in a private rented flat (i'm too good for halls lol) and I work at Pizza Hut just up the road from my flat!<br /><br />I've recently gotten really into Neighbours thanks to my flatmate and in return I've gotten her into Hollyoaks! Hahaha revenge is sweet! lol<br /><br />I'm a big music fan and I listen to a pretty wide variety of stuff. I'm really into Snow Patrol and The Kooks just now and yes I know I'm a loser but i don't care!<br /><br />I'm a tennor drummer with Turriff and District Pipe Band. We're only a grade 3 band but I wouldn't move bands if you paid me. We had a really good season this year as we are the North of Scotland Champion of Champions!!!!<br /><br />I love meeting new people so add me on msn if you want i don't mind.

Posted 04 April 2006 - 10:02 AM

QUOTE(PK Barackis @ Apr 3 2006, 09:56 PM) View Post

dude from busted in answer to Isla's Question.

embarrased that i know that

Good effort on the website lindsay. he's not my cup of tea but hopefully it goes well for u and u get lots of members

pk

thanks a lot i didn't have a clue like!!!

xx
I'm not a tease i'm just a reminder of what you can't please!!!!!

#7 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 11:15 AM

You know, if you'd read it, you'd know that. There's a whole Matt section, complete with Busted page. It explains how he got to where he is right now.

He's just lovely, I just want to squish him. happy.gif

#8 Ally

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,912 posts
  • Interests:Just finished 1st year at uni studying medicine.

Posted 06 April 2006 - 02:28 PM

Your site comes top result for 'matt willis' in Google already. laugh.gif surprised.gif

IPB Image

rolleyes.gif

#9 TempName123

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts

(and the womb bit works in the forums where it says "from" but not here duh just makes me sound.. well... weird!)

Posted 06 April 2006 - 02:31 PM

Alright. go lindsay!! tongue.gif

#10 Scott

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
  • Interests:Music, guitar, computing, football(I'm a Killie fan), hanging out with my friends, drinking, girls, playing pool, reading and watching TV and DVDs.<br /><br />I'm currently at Edinburgh University in my 2nd year of Computer Science.

Posted 06 April 2006 - 02:53 PM

QUOTE(Ally @ Apr 6 2006, 03:28 PM) View Post
Your site comes top result for 'matt willis' in Google already. laugh.gif surprised.gif

IPB Image

rolleyes.gif

Looks like that site will be losing some members if they keep the name as the fan site Lindsay made! laugh.gif

#11 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 03:48 PM

I actually bought the domain so they can eff off. I paid money for that. They must change is now.

Thank you.

#12 TempName123

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 04:36 PM

QUOTE(Ally @ Apr 6 2006, 03:28 PM) View Post

IPB Image

Man i am guttered, just realised thats not lindsays site sad.gif

should have checked it out. eh? meh.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users