Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Senior Prom - HSN forum - Page 2

Senior Prom

30 replies to this topic

#21 Sammie

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • Interests:Stuff... mainly Fall Out Boy

Posted 04 April 2006 - 10:24 AM

Christ makes my school look pish!
"Crowds are won and lost and won again, but our hearts beat for the diehards"

#22 Isla from Banff

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Interests:Well I'm at the University of Aberdeen studying Biology with Chemistry and Psychology, I live in Aberdeen in a private rented flat (i'm too good for halls lol) and I work at Pizza Hut just up the road from my flat!<br /><br />I've recently gotten really into Neighbours thanks to my flatmate and in return I've gotten her into Hollyoaks! Hahaha revenge is sweet! lol<br /><br />I'm a big music fan and I listen to a pretty wide variety of stuff. I'm really into Snow Patrol and The Kooks just now and yes I know I'm a loser but i don't care!<br /><br />I'm a tennor drummer with Turriff and District Pipe Band. We're only a grade 3 band but I wouldn't move bands if you paid me. We had a really good season this year as we are the North of Scotland Champion of Champions!!!!<br /><br />I love meeting new people so add me on msn if you want i don't mind.

Posted 04 April 2006 - 10:36 AM

most of the folk that have left our school is thick as pig sh*t though so it aint that great lol!! some of my mates left last year so i'm really looking forward to seeing some of my old friends!! it should be ace fun lol!!!

xx
I'm not a tease i'm just a reminder of what you can't please!!!!!

#23 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 11:55 AM

QUOTE(djh1878 @ Apr 4 2006, 11:21 AM) View Post

Ours is in the Glasgow Marriott (Argyle St), mainly because previous years have got us banned from everywhere in the near vicinity of Dunblane! laugh.gif

Can't wait - I jet off on holiday with my mates a few days after it as well! smile.gif

...and Sharon, how about a kilt? ph34r.gif In all seriousness, you don't have to worry about what you wear, as it's the last time you'll see most of your year until the reunion 20 years on! wink.gif

That's where we had ours last year. It was good.

Sharon, you could wear a trouser suit, that'd be cool! All black, fitted well, maybe with a brightly coloured vest and matching shoes and bag. Or just black and white. Ooh, that'd be pretty.

My friend wore a catsuit, which was different. But it was pretty cool.

#24 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 12:17 PM

QUOTE(Isla from Banff @ Apr 4 2006, 11:07 AM) View Post

Totally agree with Nathan Sharon. Mind you though you could wear a suit or a tux like a girl in my school did a couple of years ago because she was determined that she wouldn't wear a dress!!(She is a lesbian like so that might have added to it)

xx

ohmy.gif Jeez. The reason I am not wearing a dress is certainly not for the reason I am a....a.....erm ...half-man!!! ph34r.gif rolleyes.gif

I just dont like dressing up - even a trouser suit would be too fancy for me! wink.gif

The thought of getting new dress, new shoes and putting all the make up and stuff on would thrill most girls - it absolutely scares me to death.

#25 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,477 posts
  • Interests:I'm me, I guess. I wear glasses, have short spiked hair, about 5ft 9 (I think). I left fifth year of school in 2005 and is currently unemployed. I used to go to Strathclyde University to do MEng Chemical Engineering, but I hated the course, so I quit. I've started doing MSc Mathematics, from September 2006, as I have a keen (almost unhealthy) interest in Mathematics, and its applications.<br /><br />The grades I achieved in the exams:<br /><br />1 - Standard Grade Mathematics<br />1 - Standard Grade Physics<br />1 - Standard Grade Chemistry<br />1 - Standard Grade Computing Studies<br />1 - Standard Grade Craft and Design<br />2 - Standard Grade English<br />2 - Standard Grade Geography <br /><br />A (Band 1) - Higher English<br />A (Band 1) - Higher Mathematics<br />A (Band 2) - Higher Chemistry<br />B (Band 3) - Higher Physics<br /><br />Anything else ya wanna know about me, PM me or add me to your MSN contact list and chat to me there. :P

Posted 04 April 2006 - 12:24 PM

Haemaphrodite? rolleyes.gif

#26 TempName123

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts
  • Interests:mm.... to lazy to say

if your really interested you can just ask!

(and the womb bit works in the forums where it says "from" but not here duh just makes me sound.. well... weird!)

Posted 04 April 2006 - 02:46 PM

Just glad i am not in the year below me. We had a hellishly hard time finding a place for the after party! Banned from everywhere! Got ban from the place we were at this year too! Alsorts of drunken people in a mess. People doing cocane too. madness. Anyway yeah a few people came how left last year but quite a few people stayed this year just because the get EMA. which is a joke in my option. Take my mate for example. £30 a week and his dad is minted!! but his parents have spilt up so he says he stays with his mum. Lik ehalf the school are doing this! everyones parents are spilt up here!! Yeah so he has like an extra £2000 in the bank for doing nothing. its a JOKE!

#27 Nathan

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 03:05 PM

i know what you mean about the EMA, there's a person in my year who gets in excess of £100 a month from one of their parents, but lives with the other, so also gets £120 p/m on top of that just for going to school...it's not fair sad.gif

#28 Isla from Banff

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Interests:Well I'm at the University of Aberdeen studying Biology with Chemistry and Psychology, I live in Aberdeen in a private rented flat (i'm too good for halls lol) and I work at Pizza Hut just up the road from my flat!<br /><br />I've recently gotten really into Neighbours thanks to my flatmate and in return I've gotten her into Hollyoaks! Hahaha revenge is sweet! lol<br /><br />I'm a big music fan and I listen to a pretty wide variety of stuff. I'm really into Snow Patrol and The Kooks just now and yes I know I'm a loser but i don't care!<br /><br />I'm a tennor drummer with Turriff and District Pipe Band. We're only a grade 3 band but I wouldn't move bands if you paid me. We had a really good season this year as we are the North of Scotland Champion of Champions!!!!<br /><br />I love meeting new people so add me on msn if you want i don't mind.

Posted 05 April 2006 - 11:48 AM

QUOTE(miss macleod @ Apr 4 2006, 01:17 PM) View Post

QUOTE(Isla from Banff @ Apr 4 2006, 11:07 AM) View Post

Totally agree with Nathan Sharon. Mind you though you could wear a suit or a tux like a girl in my school did a couple of years ago because she was determined that she wouldn't wear a dress!!(She is a lesbian like so that might have added to it)

xx

ohmy.gif Jeez. The reason I am not wearing a dress is certainly not for the reason I am a....a.....erm ...half-man!!! ph34r.gif rolleyes.gif

I just dont like dressing up - even a trouser suit would be too fancy for me! wink.gif

The thought of getting new dress, new shoes and putting all the make up and stuff on would thrill most girls - it absolutely scares me to death.

wear a boiler suit then i'm sure no-one would mind lol

xx

#29 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 10:57 PM

QUOTE(Sammie @ Apr 4 2006, 11:24 AM) View Post

laugh.gif

Well a school may seem insignificant in comparison to the son of God laugh.gif

#30 Nathan

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 10:59 PM

QUOTE(dondon @ Apr 5 2006, 11:57 PM) View Post

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

it's like that panda in the restaurant again!

#31 Isla from Banff

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 10:14 AM

QUOTE(nathanm @ Apr 5 2006, 11:59 PM) View Post

QUOTE(dondon @ Apr 5 2006, 11:57 PM) View Post

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

it's like that panda in the restaurant again!

i'm so lost care to elaborate?

xx

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users