Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Senior Prom - HSN forum

Senior Prom

30 replies to this topic

#1 Isla from Banff

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Interests:Well I'm at the University of Aberdeen studying Biology with Chemistry and Psychology, I live in Aberdeen in a private rented flat (i'm too good for halls lol) and I work at Pizza Hut just up the road from my flat!<br /><br />I've recently gotten really into Neighbours thanks to my flatmate and in return I've gotten her into Hollyoaks! Hahaha revenge is sweet! lol<br /><br />I'm a big music fan and I listen to a pretty wide variety of stuff. I'm really into Snow Patrol and The Kooks just now and yes I know I'm a loser but i don't care!<br /><br />I'm a tennor drummer with Turriff and District Pipe Band. We're only a grade 3 band but I wouldn't move bands if you paid me. We had a really good season this year as we are the North of Scotland Champion of Champions!!!!<br /><br />I love meeting new people so add me on msn if you want i don't mind.

Posted 02 April 2006 - 01:02 PM

so is everyone got a senior prom coming up this year because ours got cancelled last time round but it hasn't this year so it's like mega big news up here!!!! sad i know but it's achance to see everyone before we all go on our seperate ways if you know what i mean?!

has anyone got their dress/kilt/suit for it yet or am i the only one?

xx
I'm not a tease i'm just a reminder of what you can't please!!!!!

#2 TempName123

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts
  • Interests:mm.... to lazy to say

if your really interested you can just ask!

(and the womb bit works in the forums where it says "from" but not here duh just makes me sound.. well... weird!)

Posted 02 April 2006 - 01:52 PM

had our Social at christmas.

Why do people call it a prom, bit american isn't it?

i wore my kilt smile.gif and i believe u can see pics of it under my name in the post a pic of urself thread.

#3 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 02 April 2006 - 02:08 PM

Awh, our leavers dance was just fab last year. I loved my dress. I want to wear it again.

I think there was a thread like this in the 6th year forum from last year. Or maybe it was in After School. Who knows. There was one though, with photos in it. :]

#4 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • 4,215 posts
  • Interests:I have just graduated with a 2:1 in Geography [MA (Hons)] from The University of Edinburgh. I like sports: swimming, cycling, snowboarding, running, football, mountain biking and also travelling and photography.

Posted 02 April 2006 - 02:56 PM

Aye: http://www.hsn.uk.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=1077
Please vote for me! (Brendan Howard, 5th from bottom, only 1 vote required): http://answers.polld...m/poll/2330393/

#5 dehny

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 02 April 2006 - 07:24 PM

not going to mine for 2 reasons

1. would rather not spend in the area of £100 a night surrounded by a bunch of people i dont like and will be glad to never see again:)
2. going to watch World cup in pub with mates same night
My profile

1. Deutschland, Deutschland über alles,
Über alles in der Welt,
Wenn es stets zu Schutz und Trutze
Brüderlich zusammenhält,
Von der Maas bis an die Memel,
Von der Etsch bis an den Belt -
Deutschland, Deutschland über alles,
Über alles in der Welt.

#6 YIC

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts
  • Interests:My interests

Posted 02 April 2006 - 07:30 PM

QUOTE(dehny @ Apr 2 2006, 08:24 PM) View Post

not going to mine for 2 reasons

1. would rather not spend in the area of £100 a night surrounded by a bunch of people i dont like and will be glad to never see again:)

thumbsup.gif

I ain't goin to mine either (I don't know if it is an actual prom or a dinner or what) for basically the same reasons. I doubt if most friends will be going...the majority of the rest off the peeps in my year are assholes.

laugh.gif

Also, you have to have more than 90% attendance, so it wouldn't be happeing for me anyway

#7 Isla from Banff

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Interests:Well I'm at the University of Aberdeen studying Biology with Chemistry and Psychology, I live in Aberdeen in a private rented flat (i'm too good for halls lol) and I work at Pizza Hut just up the road from my flat!<br /><br />I've recently gotten really into Neighbours thanks to my flatmate and in return I've gotten her into Hollyoaks! Hahaha revenge is sweet! lol<br /><br />I'm a big music fan and I listen to a pretty wide variety of stuff. I'm really into Snow Patrol and The Kooks just now and yes I know I'm a loser but i don't care!<br /><br />I'm a tennor drummer with Turriff and District Pipe Band. We're only a grade 3 band but I wouldn't move bands if you paid me. We had a really good season this year as we are the North of Scotland Champion of Champions!!!!<br /><br />I love meeting new people so add me on msn if you want i don't mind.

Posted 03 April 2006 - 12:38 PM

i resent that because i got my dress off ebay and the tickets aren't that expensive so it aint that much money i'm spending i think it's crazy though the amount of money other people are spending on dresses and kilt hire and that!!!

xx

QUOTE(PK Barackis @ Apr 2 2006, 02:52 PM) View Post

had our Social at christmas.

Why do people call it a prom, bit american isn't it?

i wore my kilt smile.gif and i believe u can see pics of it under my name in the post a pic of urself thread.

yeah i know it is a bit american but that's what my school has called it for like years so i aint caring!!!

xx

#8 Sammie

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • Interests:Stuff... mainly Fall Out Boy

Posted 03 April 2006 - 12:42 PM

We have a leavers Prom but only S6 can go...

so its a bit screwed they should just call it the s6 Prom! What about was S5s that are leaving...we get nowt...accualy thats a lie we get a mug.
"Crowds are won and lost and won again, but our hearts beat for the diehards"

#9 Isla from Banff

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 12:50 PM

LOL our prom is for S5/6 but anyone can go with an S5/6. I mean a second year can go as long as they are going with a 5th or 6th year!!!

xx

#10 Sammie

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 02:52 PM

pmsl....same as long as your with a S6...so all the S4 girls have been trying to pull the S6 guys so they can be 'cool and popular' very sad.

#11 Isla from Banff

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 07:59 PM

Everyone in my school is like dying to get in about with anyone in 5th or 6th year like. i've had a couple of guys in 4th year asking me out just so they can go it's like WTF!!! every girl in my year is feeling like a cradle snatcher!!! it's funny and sad at the same time lol

xx

#12 TempName123

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts
  • Interests:mm.... to lazy to say

if your really interested you can just ask!

(and the womb bit works in the forums where it says "from" but not here duh just makes me sound.. well... weird!)

Posted 03 April 2006 - 09:00 PM

in the words of Alan Partridge

That's Sssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

#13 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 09:38 PM

I am no way going to the prom.

I dont want ever in my life to be seen in a dress.

And I am a party poop.

#14 Nathan

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 10:50 PM

QUOTE(miss macleod @ Apr 3 2006, 10:38 PM) View Post

I am no way going to the prom.

I dont want ever in my life to be seen in a dress.

And I am a party poop.

wear scousers and a top then....they were uber cool bout 8 years ago wink.gif

laugh.gif

#15 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 09:18 AM

good idea.

laugh.gif

#16 Isla from Banff

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 10:07 AM

Totally agree with Nathan Sharon. Mind you though you could wear a suit or a tux like a girl in my school did a couple of years ago because she was determined that she wouldn't wear a dress!!(She is a lesbian like so that might have added to it)

xx

#17 Sammie

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 10:19 AM

the 5th years are only stayin gon so they can go to the prom next year.

#18 djh1878

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts
  • Interests:Football: I'm a Clyde fan!!!<br /><br />Music: Oasis, Guns 'n' Roses, Red Hot Chili Peppers, U2, Franz Ferdinand, Snow Patrol, The Killers etc... and I'm a drummer!!!<br /><br />Golf: 18 handicap (I know...rubbish!)<br /><br />Exam Results:<br />SG - 11111222<br />Higher - AAABBC<br />Adv Higher - C<br /><br />I'm going to Aberdeen Uni to do French and International Relations in September!

Posted 04 April 2006 - 10:21 AM

Ours is in the Glasgow Marriott (Argyle St), mainly because previous years have got us banned from everywhere in the near vicinity of Dunblane! laugh.gif

Can't wait - I jet off on holiday with my mates a few days after it as well! smile.gif

...and Sharon, how about a kilt? ph34r.gif In all seriousness, you don't have to worry about what you wear, as it's the last time you'll see most of your year until the reunion 20 years on! wink.gif
Check Out My Space! - www.myspace.com

Aberdeen University - French and International Relations - September 06'

IPB Image

#19 Isla from Banff

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 10:22 AM

wow that is worse than any one at my school!! mind you though left 5th and 6th years are allowed to go to prom even if they aren't at school!!

xx

#20 djh1878

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts
  • Interests:Football: I'm a Clyde fan!!!<br /><br />Music: Oasis, Guns 'n' Roses, Red Hot Chili Peppers, U2, Franz Ferdinand, Snow Patrol, The Killers etc... and I'm a drummer!!!<br /><br />Golf: 18 handicap (I know...rubbish!)<br /><br />Exam Results:<br />SG - 11111222<br />Higher - AAABBC<br />Adv Higher - C<br /><br />I'm going to Aberdeen Uni to do French and International Relations in September!

Posted 04 April 2006 - 10:24 AM

QUOTE(Isla from Banff @ Apr 4 2006, 11:22 AM) View Post

wow that is worse than any one at my school!! mind you though left 5th and 6th years are allowed to go to prom even if they aren't at school!!

xx

If they're invited back - most aren't as their company isn't wanted. wink.gif (at my school)
Check Out My Space! - www.myspace.com

Aberdeen University - French and International Relations - September 06'

IPB Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users