Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Expressive and Design Units - HSN forum

Expressive and Design Units

5 replies to this topic

#1 xKayleighx

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 09:19 PM

Anyone got theirs finished yet? I've got alot to do over the easter holidays!

#2 katy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 02:24 PM

I have got some space to fill on my expressive sheet and I have nearly finished my design sheet. I did fashion design, making a dress. Good thing is, we have an artist in residence at our school to help us with that.

I am a bit worried about what to do for my final solution in the expressive unit though unsure.gif

#3 Klass Clown

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Interests:Lods... Im pretty much interested by everything but my main hobbies are:<br />-Art, of course, creating and observing.<br />-Music (I tend to be flexible when it comes to genres but Im a massive hip-hop fan)<br />-Sadly, politics (always taken an interest)<br />-And since studying Higher History Ive become very interested and fascinated by Nazi Germany (and all those crazy wee Neo-Nazi cults)<br />-Ive resently developed a craze for chuck taylors as well.<br /><br />Well thats basicaly it, obviously Im in to movies and reading and stuff like that but I presume most people are. (Oh, and the internet but most people on here probably are - lol... yeah that was kinda rubbish.)

Posted 18 April 2006 - 03:27 PM

I'm completely finished my design (doing Graphics- CD cover) but Ive got a bit to do on expressive (Portraiture). Ive still got to finish my developement and if we should fill all the gaps on our reaserch like miss macleod says...then, Ive still got quite a bit to do on that as well. tongue.gif

Ahhh, the folios are due in two weeks from now! ohmy.gif
All or Nothing.

#4 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 08:04 PM

Well, don't take my word for it, better do what your teacher wants you to do. We were just told to fill the entire sheet as much as possible. wink.gif

#5 Klass Clown

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Interests:Lods... Im pretty much interested by everything but my main hobbies are:<br />-Art, of course, creating and observing.<br />-Music (I tend to be flexible when it comes to genres but Im a massive hip-hop fan)<br />-Sadly, politics (always taken an interest)<br />-And since studying Higher History Ive become very interested and fascinated by Nazi Germany (and all those crazy wee Neo-Nazi cults)<br />-Ive resently developed a craze for chuck taylors as well.<br /><br />Well thats basicaly it, obviously Im in to movies and reading and stuff like that but I presume most people are. (Oh, and the internet but most people on here probably are - lol... yeah that was kinda rubbish.)

Posted 18 April 2006 - 08:08 PM

Well I think that it looks like you have put more effort in which they're bound to give credit for. Plus you got THE best mark so I think Ill fill the gaps. thumbsup.gif
All or Nothing.

#6 mystic

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:BMXing, anything to get me into trouble, having fun, riding the horses, being the person your parents don't want you to be friends with! my msn address is bleeding_the_vampire@hotmail.co.uk

Posted 05 May 2006 - 01:21 PM

finished mine a few days ago but i forgot to go to my art exam so my sister had a fit when i was pulled out of maths and then text her to get my bag.! lol
gizmo
x
if your thoughts are no good, its only because you don't express then clearly!
gizmo
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/milk...icture_0038.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users