Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Work Experience - HSN forum - Page 2

Work Experience

25 replies to this topic

#21 Icemaiden

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts
  • Interests:Mwahahahaha!Attempting to dominate the world.

Posted 26 May 2005 - 08:44 PM

I went to a cattery right in the middle of nowhere.Once I had fed them and cleaned them in the mornings,I got to go and cuddle them for the rest of the day...Oooooo there were cute kittens biggrin.gif.Funnily enough thats where my cats go for their holidays now biggrin.gif.

Huggles

Ice Maiden
http://icemaiden04.deviantart.com

I'm a nutter in need of a new home (any offers?!? :P)

Cornish Pasty Pixie

"Its a new dawn,its a new day,its a new life for me....and i'm feeling good" -->Muse,Feeling good

#22 Lesley

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts
  • Interests:Haribo and irn bru, thanks.

Posted 26 May 2005 - 08:54 PM

i went to my old priamry school and loved it, made me really want to go into teaching. went back this year and it put me right off.
user posted image
Cows are magnificent,
Cows I call them "moos",
And sometimes silly folk,
They call my moos "coos".

#23 oddbins

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Interests:I can't be arsed writing anything here. And I hate writing about myself anyway.

Posted 26 May 2005 - 09:07 PM

QUOTE(Icemaiden @ May 26 2005, 09:44 PM)
I went to a cattery right in the middle of nowhere.Once I had fed them and cleaned them in the mornings,I got to go and cuddle them for the rest of the day...Oooooo there were cute kittens biggrin.gif.Funnily enough thats where my cats go for their holidays now biggrin.gif.

Huggles

Ice Maiden

View Post

Cats go on holidays! unsure.gif huh.gif
Now I've heard everything! blink.gif

#24 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,713 posts
  • Interests:First the boring stuff:<br /><br />2004 Results:<br /><br />Highers:<br /><br />Computing A<br />Craft and Design A<br />Physics A<br />Administration A<br />English A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />French A<br /><br />2005 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers:<br />Computing A<br />Physics A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />English A<br /><br />2006 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers(All Crashed):<br />Chemistry A<br />Biology A<br />Business Managemnt A<br /><br />Aren't I marvellous?

Posted 26 May 2005 - 09:58 PM

I worked in a computer store in Partick, it was good, i once told a ganster son to f**k off, how scared was i for a few weeks after that. I also learned how to deal with complete prats.

#25 Icemaiden

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts
  • Interests:Mwahahahaha!Attempting to dominate the world.

Posted 27 May 2005 - 09:18 AM

Yes they do.....heated kennels I tell you they have....

Huggles

Ice Maiden
http://icemaiden04.deviantart.com

I'm a nutter in need of a new home (any offers?!? :P)

Cornish Pasty Pixie

"Its a new dawn,its a new day,its a new life for me....and i'm feeling good" -->Muse,Feeling good

#26 oddbins

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Interests:I can't be arsed writing anything here. And I hate writing about myself anyway.

Posted 27 May 2005 - 10:04 AM

Heated kennels...ok. unsure.gif
How much does that cost to send a cat on holiday? huh.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users