Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
so angry! - HSN forum

so angry!

5 replies to this topic

#1 Klass Clown

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Interests:Lods... Im pretty much interested by everything but my main hobbies are:<br />-Art, of course, creating and observing.<br />-Music (I tend to be flexible when it comes to genres but Im a massive hip-hop fan)<br />-Sadly, politics (always taken an interest)<br />-And since studying Higher History Ive become very interested and fascinated by Nazi Germany (and all those crazy wee Neo-Nazi cults)<br />-Ive resently developed a craze for chuck taylors as well.<br /><br />Well thats basicaly it, obviously Im in to movies and reading and stuff like that but I presume most people are. (Oh, and the internet but most people on here probably are - lol... yeah that was kinda rubbish.)

Posted 23 March 2006 - 08:10 PM

i am so angry! i got predicted for a B/A at the start of the year, got 79% in my prelim bt my teacher has now predicted me for a C/B! DOES THIS MAKE SENSE- NO! i hate her along with most of my class. the same teacher recommended someone who gt an better A than me in the prelim for Int.2! what is she on? ive been moaning about this all day and im still so angry! mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
All or Nothing.

#2 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,215 posts
  • Interests:I have just graduated with a 2:1 in Geography [MA (Hons)] from The University of Edinburgh. I like sports: swimming, cycling, snowboarding, running, football, mountain biking and also travelling and photography.

Posted 23 March 2006 - 08:19 PM

Did you moan to her? If yes, what did she say? If not, go and moan.
Please vote for me! (Brendan Howard, 5th from bottom, only 1 vote required): http://answers.polld...m/poll/2330393/

#3 Klass Clown

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Interests:Lods... Im pretty much interested by everything but my main hobbies are:<br />-Art, of course, creating and observing.<br />-Music (I tend to be flexible when it comes to genres but Im a massive hip-hop fan)<br />-Sadly, politics (always taken an interest)<br />-And since studying Higher History Ive become very interested and fascinated by Nazi Germany (and all those crazy wee Neo-Nazi cults)<br />-Ive resently developed a craze for chuck taylors as well.<br /><br />Well thats basicaly it, obviously Im in to movies and reading and stuff like that but I presume most people are. (Oh, and the internet but most people on here probably are - lol... yeah that was kinda rubbish.)

Posted 23 March 2006 - 08:49 PM

no i didnt moan 2 her, bt i moaned 2 evry1 else. can u c y im annoyed though? huh.gif
All or Nothing.

#4 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 09:11 PM

Well that totally doesnt make sense. huh.gif Is that 79% based on what you got for expressive design and critical altogether?

Sounds just like you have an idiot of a teacher. My art teacher was a right idiot. She still is. She used to always give me rows and stuff for plain daft reasons - like not asking for help!? She told me huuuuuundreds of times I would fail and I ended up with a lovely top mark in scotland for my final. (Yeeeeee haaa!!)

Anyway, just go and ask your teacher her reasons for putting you down as a C/B.

But I wouldnt worry about it anyway - it is only a predicted grade and doesnt affect what you'll get in the final. To me, it sounds as though you are doing just fine in art with 79%!! smile.gif

#5 xKayleighx

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 12:46 PM

Myteacher wanted me to go down to int2 but she can't force you or anything. I'm doing higher and i'm going to prove her wrong smile.gif

#6 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 01:34 PM

Cool.

Work hard for it then....keep practising drawing and painting and stuff...and be brave and don't be scared to try new things.

Post if you need suggestions on what to do next if yer stuck (- this art section is the bessssssssst section therefore needs more posts tongue.gif ).

smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users