Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
What's the worst you have done in a test? - HSN forum

What's the worst you have done in a test?

19 replies to this topic

#1 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,713 posts
  • Interests:First the boring stuff:<br /><br />2004 Results:<br /><br />Highers:<br /><br />Computing A<br />Craft and Design A<br />Physics A<br />Administration A<br />English A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />French A<br /><br />2005 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers:<br />Computing A<br />Physics A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />English A<br /><br />2006 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers(All Crashed):<br />Chemistry A<br />Biology A<br />Business Managemnt A<br /><br />Aren't I marvellous?

Posted 14 March 2006 - 11:01 PM

So what's the worst you have ever done in a test?

Mines was 0% in 3rd year RE, i refused to do it lol

Most recent though was my AH Computing Prelim, 25% lol

#2 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 11:03 PM

I should be really ashamed to say this but as far as i can remember its 47% in my last HRM test blink.gif

#3 broughy

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 11:13 PM

18%. first year maths test on integration. it was multiple choice, lol, thats how i managed to get 2 questions right!
when i'm dancin' with you,
tomorrow doesn't matter,
turn that music up,
till the windows start to shatter,
cos you're the only one who can get me on my feet,
& i can't even dance

No Tomorrow - Orson

#4 KhalidBoussouara

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Interests:Hey this is weird cause I've not been here in ages. Been busy with uni and all that. Currently in second year of uni studying medicine. But you probably already knew that anyways.

Posted 14 March 2006 - 11:54 PM

46% for an AH computing unit 1 block test.
MSN: khalid@boussouara.co.uk

#5 Dave

Ruler (but not owner) of hsn

• Moderators
  • 4,252 posts
  • Interests:programming, exercising, brass band, using this board

Posted 15 March 2006 - 09:20 AM

57% in computer organisation all those 1's and 0's ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

If i am not here i am somewhere else

#6 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,477 posts
  • Interests:I'm me, I guess. I wear glasses, have short spiked hair, about 5ft 9 (I think). I left fifth year of school in 2005 and is currently unemployed. I used to go to Strathclyde University to do MEng Chemical Engineering, but I hated the course, so I quit. I've started doing MSc Mathematics, from September 2006, as I have a keen (almost unhealthy) interest in Mathematics, and its applications.<br /><br />The grades I achieved in the exams:<br /><br />1 - Standard Grade Mathematics<br />1 - Standard Grade Physics<br />1 - Standard Grade Chemistry<br />1 - Standard Grade Computing Studies<br />1 - Standard Grade Craft and Design<br />2 - Standard Grade English<br />2 - Standard Grade Geography <br /><br />A (Band 1) - Higher English<br />A (Band 1) - Higher Mathematics<br />A (Band 2) - Higher Chemistry<br />B (Band 3) - Higher Physics<br /><br />Anything else ya wanna know about me, PM me or add me to your MSN contact list and chat to me there. :P

Posted 15 March 2006 - 10:42 AM

0% in Physical and Organic Chemistry (I ditched the test)

#7 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 11:18 AM

Standard Grade Admin, foundation practice paper. One part was out of 2. And I didn't get either mark. So I got a 7.

On foundation admin.

God help us all.

#8 TempName123

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts
  • Interests:mm.... to lazy to say

if your really interested you can just ask!

(and the womb bit works in the forums where it says "from" but not here duh just makes me sound.. well... weird!)

Posted 15 March 2006 - 02:09 PM

Can't remember... emm about 21%ish in a maths test somewhere down the line.

#9 djh1878

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts
  • Interests:Football: I'm a Clyde fan!!!<br /><br />Music: Oasis, Guns 'n' Roses, Red Hot Chili Peppers, U2, Franz Ferdinand, Snow Patrol, The Killers etc... and I'm a drummer!!!<br /><br />Golf: 18 handicap (I know...rubbish!)<br /><br />Exam Results:<br />SG - 11111222<br />Higher - AAABBC<br />Adv Higher - C<br /><br />I'm going to Aberdeen Uni to do French and International Relations in September!

Posted 15 March 2006 - 02:20 PM

Err....something like 36% in a English Interp in my Standard Grade credit prelim! Ended up with a 2 though, and a C in Higher! smile.gif
Check Out My Space! - www.myspace.com

Aberdeen University - French and International Relations - September 06'

IPB Image

#10 broughy

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 02:30 PM

QUOTE(Lindsay @ Mar 15 2006, 11:18 AM) View Post

Standard Grade Admin, foundation practice paper. One part was out of 2. And I didn't get either mark. So I got a 7.

On foundation admin.

God help us all.

oh i did that aswell. in fact, at the very start of 3rd year, i failed several foundation OIS (what admin was beofre it was admin, i was the first year to sit standard grade admin) typing papers. but luckily everything seemed to fall into place over the summer hols & i did a whole lot better in 3rd year & 4th year & ended up with a 1, lol
when i'm dancin' with you,
tomorrow doesn't matter,
turn that music up,
till the windows start to shatter,
cos you're the only one who can get me on my feet,
& i can't even dance

No Tomorrow - Orson

#11 *Suz*

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 06:05 PM

The worst i've probably got for a test is 7/50 for a practise close reading paper in higher English. My English teacher hated me though and used to mark me down for questions that were actually right. Oh how I proved her wrong in the actual exam, ha!
You'll never bring me down, cos' i'm so far above you...

#12 Isla from Banff

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Interests:Well I'm at the University of Aberdeen studying Biology with Chemistry and Psychology, I live in Aberdeen in a private rented flat (i'm too good for halls lol) and I work at Pizza Hut just up the road from my flat!<br /><br />I've recently gotten really into Neighbours thanks to my flatmate and in return I've gotten her into Hollyoaks! Hahaha revenge is sweet! lol<br /><br />I'm a big music fan and I listen to a pretty wide variety of stuff. I'm really into Snow Patrol and The Kooks just now and yes I know I'm a loser but i don't care!<br /><br />I'm a tennor drummer with Turriff and District Pipe Band. We're only a grade 3 band but I wouldn't move bands if you paid me. We had a really good season this year as we are the North of Scotland Champion of Champions!!!!<br /><br />I love meeting new people so add me on msn if you want i don't mind.

Posted 15 March 2006 - 07:34 PM

9% for higher physics!! do i need to explain why i dropped it soon after the prelim with that percentage!!! lol

xx
I'm not a tease i'm just a reminder of what you can't please!!!!!

#13 Gillz

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Interests:My name is Gillian and my main interests are: running, cycling, going to the gym, shopping (more of an addiction than an interest!), rock/indie music and going out with friends.<br /><br />I am currently in sixth year, studying AH Geography, H Maths and Crash H Business Management.<br /><br />I've applied for a mixture of Geography and Business at uni and have had some offers back, so looking forward immensely to starting uni next year wherever that may be! <br /><br />Standard Grade results:1,1,1,1,1,1,1,2,3 for English, Geography, Admin, Physics, Chemistry, R.M.P.S, German, Art and Maths respectively.<br /><br />Fifth Year results: A,A,A,B,C for Int 2 Maths, H Physics, H Geography, H Chem and H English respectively.

Posted 15 March 2006 - 09:51 PM

45% on my English Prelim Lol mad.gif

#14 Lesley

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts
  • Interests:Haribo and irn bru, thanks.

Posted 15 March 2006 - 09:52 PM

I got a 7 for the decision making part of my SG Home Ec prelim. That was truly embarassing.
user posted image
Cows are magnificent,
Cows I call them "moos",
And sometimes silly folk,
They call my moos "coos".

#15 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 12:20 AM

simple spelling and reading tests were never my strong point. gained several very low or non-existant percentages for those.

In standard grade I seemed to fail foundation papers because i never understood what htey were asking but got good marks in credit papers huh.gif Im not sure if thats a dyslexic hting or just sheer stupidness!

#16 coca

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts
  • Interests:Programming and gaming<br /><br />http://coca-123.bebo.com

Posted 17 March 2006 - 12:26 PM

QUOTE(Dave @ Mar 15 2006, 09:20 AM) View Post

57% in computer organisation all those 1's and 0's ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

That was quite a hard assessment, I thought I failed it ohmy.gif
<MrBob> I hate Uni. At least in film studies we get to talk about Fight Club.
<@X-Factor> Wouldnt you be breaking the first 2 rules?

#17 TempName123

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts

(and the womb bit works in the forums where it says "from" but not here duh just makes me sound.. well... weird!)

Posted 17 March 2006 - 10:50 PM

QUOTE(miss macleod @ Mar 17 2006, 12:20 AM) View Post

simple spelling and reading tests were never my strong point. gained several very low or non-existant percentages for those.

In standard grade I seemed to fail foundation papers because i never understood what htey were asking but got good marks in credit papers huh.gif Im not sure if thats a dyslexic hting or just sheer stupidness!

Yeah i found that too although i haven;t done many foundation papers to be truthful. but yeah i used to look into them too much and as a result get worse than in general and credit blush.gif tongue.gif

#18 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 11:33 PM

yeah well i never sat any foundation papers for the standard grade exams. it was only the ones we tried at the start of third year that i found that in.

#19 TempName123

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 11:10 AM

same here

#20 skint_student

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 12:55 AM

lol i got 24% for my A-level Chemisty when I was at college, the lecturer just made a cheeky remark about how it was the same as my percentage attendance! lol -soooo true, laziness set in when I got my unconditionals from uni. Managed to get a C in the final exam though - go me!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users