Art Prelim

6 replies to this topic

Poll: art prelim (11 member(s) have cast votes)

how did you perform in the higher art prelim?

1. 'A' (6 votes [54.55%])

Percentage of vote: 54.55%

2. 'B' (3 votes [27.27%])

Percentage of vote: 27.27%

3. 'C' (1 votes [9.09%])

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

4. 'D' (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. Fail (1 votes [9.09%])

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Klass Clown

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Interests:Lods... Im pretty much interested by everything but my main hobbies are:<br />-Art, of course, creating and observing.<br />-Music (I tend to be flexible when it comes to genres but Im a massive hip-hop fan)<br />-Sadly, politics (always taken an interest)<br />-And since studying Higher History Ive become very interested and fascinated by Nazi Germany (and all those crazy wee Neo-Nazi cults)<br />-Ive resently developed a craze for chuck taylors as well.<br /><br />Well thats basicaly it, obviously Im in to movies and reading and stuff like that but I presume most people are. (Oh, and the internet but most people on here probably are - lol... yeah that was kinda rubbish.)

Posted 14 March 2006 - 09:24 PM

i was just curious as to how people have generaly performed. i got an A! biggrin.gif
All or Nothing.

#2 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 12:53 AM

Well done! biggrin.gif

What did you do for your expressive?

#3 oddbins

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Interests:I can't be arsed writing anything here. And I hate writing about myself anyway.

Posted 06 April 2006 - 03:18 PM

I failed! Lol.
My expressive was rubbish - it was at int 2 level.
And i completely failed the writing - but thats because I never bothered studyin for it. unsure.gif sad.gif

#4 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 09:16 PM

WELL WORK! HAVE FUN:P

g'wan.

its not hard. especially the written stuff. just learn about 2 artists and two designers adn thats it basically.

#5 oddbins

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Interests:I can't be arsed writing anything here. And I hate writing about myself anyway.

Posted 07 April 2006 - 03:05 PM

QUOTE(miss macleod @ Apr 6 2006, 10:16 PM) View Post

WELL WORK! HAVE FUN:P

g'wan.

its not hard. especially the written stuff. just learn about 2 artists and two designers adn thats it basically.

Yeh - I had info on 2 artists and 2 designers, i just wasnt very sure on how 2 answer the actual questions - and my teacher was useless.
Hopefully I'll do better for the actual exam.

#6 x_Claire_x

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Interests:Just Genreally Acting Like A Fool =P

Posted 14 April 2006 - 10:46 AM

we never had a practical prelim huh.gif which is just aswell since im artistically(is that even a word tongue.gif) challenged to put it nicely lol!
but i got a B for the written paper!
Just Be Yourself It Doesn't Matter If It's Good Enough For Someone Else

#7 Klass Clown

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Interests:Lods... Im pretty much interested by everything but my main hobbies are:<br />-Art, of course, creating and observing.<br />-Music (I tend to be flexible when it comes to genres but Im a massive hip-hop fan)<br />-Sadly, politics (always taken an interest)<br />-And since studying Higher History Ive become very interested and fascinated by Nazi Germany (and all those crazy wee Neo-Nazi cults)<br />-Ive resently developed a craze for chuck taylors as well.<br /><br />Well thats basicaly it, obviously Im in to movies and reading and stuff like that but I presume most people are. (Oh, and the internet but most people on here probably are - lol... yeah that was kinda rubbish.)

Posted 14 April 2006 - 11:13 AM

you can't be that bad if your doing Higher. wink.gif
All or Nothing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users