Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Anyone going on holiday this year? - HSN forum - Page 2

Anyone going on holiday this year?

34 replies to this topic

#21 Richard_05

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
  • Interests:I'm not going to sit and type my grades, nor my plans for the future, nor a random fact. :)

Posted 07 March 2006 - 10:23 PM

The place at the bottom of the island (duno what it was called) is a real party resort for people our age. Can't remember its name

#22 YIC

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts
  • Interests:My interests

Posted 07 March 2006 - 10:49 PM

Since when did people "of our age" have to go on holiday to a "party" destination.

Honestly, life for people "of our age" revolves around alcohol....always. You listen to a university talk and the words "alcohol", "pub", "bar" are used in every f***ing sentence...as if drinking alcohol is the only thing you can do to have fun

apologies to anyone I offended smile.gif

#23 kyle

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 12:54 AM

Im going snowboarding in France in 3 weeks!

In summer I'm heading off to the Download festival then maybe rent a chalet in cornwall for a week with friends.

Should be... interesting. biggrin.gif

#24 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,215 posts
  • Interests:I have just graduated with a 2:1 in Geography [MA (Hons)] from The University of Edinburgh. I like sports: swimming, cycling, snowboarding, running, football, mountain biking and also travelling and photography.

Posted 08 March 2006 - 03:24 AM

QUOTE(Isla from Banff @ Mar 7 2006, 07:50 PM) View Post

Corfu is a really really quiet island and i wouldn't recommend it for our generation it's kind of for the older generation it's just so quiet and peaceful unless that's what your looking for i'd go somewhere else!!! i went last year and it was pretty boring lol!!

xx

Kavos isn't quiet at all during the summer, but it is a bit run down.
Please vote for me! (Brendan Howard, 5th from bottom, only 1 vote required): http://answers.polld...m/poll/2330393/

#25 *Suz*

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 12:10 PM

Me, my friend, my boyf and his two friends are going to Albufeira in the Algarve for a week in June. Cannot wait! biggrin.gif
You'll never bring me down, cos' i'm so far above you...

#26 broughy

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 06:59 PM

QUOTE(*Suz* @ Mar 9 2006, 12:10 PM) View Post

Me, my friend, my boyf and his two friends are going to Albufeira in the Algarve for a week in June. Cannot wait! biggrin.gif

oooooh, Albufeira is lovely! i've been there 3 times (well, the first time we stayed in a place nearby & only went there for the day, but hey!) & its great - i'm jealous! lol
when i'm dancin' with you,
tomorrow doesn't matter,
turn that music up,
till the windows start to shatter,
cos you're the only one who can get me on my feet,
& i can't even dance

No Tomorrow - Orson

#27 *sofax*

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • Interests:playing the fiddle, swimming, music, the OC, Will and Grace and going out with friends. Not that there is much to do here!!

Posted 09 March 2006 - 07:26 PM

QUOTE(PK Barackis @ Mar 7 2006, 01:18 PM) View Post

travelling around the western isles then off to canada for a road trip biggrin.gif

where in the Western Isles?! and for how long?!! unsure.gif
*a wee drop of heaven*

x sophie x

#28 JiLL

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 08:41 PM

going to tenerife with my mates in the summer- can't actually wait- i'll be 18!! biggrin.gif
beast

#29 Richard_05

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
  • Interests:I'm not going to sit and type my grades, nor my plans for the future, nor a random fact. :)

Posted 09 March 2006 - 09:26 PM

Download hopefully, for 3-4 days of non stop drinking and pot noodles. Shall be good.

#30 Paul

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,621 posts
  • Interests:was at Glasgow Uni Studying Maths, Physics and Geography for a year but got bored of it and decided to go to Strathclyde and do Maths with Teaching, currently enjoying my summer holidays before starting 2nd year in september!<br /><br />grades achieved at school were:<br /><br />SG Maths - 1<br />SG Physics - 1<br />SG Graphics - 1<br />SG Admin - 1<br />SG German - 2<br />SG Geography - 2<br />SG English - 2<br />SG Art - 2<br />H Maths - B<br />H Physics - B<br />H English - B<br />H Art - A<br />H Accounts - A<br />H Admin - A<br />AH Maths - A<br />AH Art - C<br /><br />Music...wot would I do without it!? Kaiser Chiefs, Killers, Razorlight, Franz Ferdinand, Editors, Arctic Monkeys, Maximo Park, Hard-Fi, Greenday, Stereophonics, Oasis, Kasabian, Raconteurs, Dirty Pretty Things, Libertines... I could go on all day!<br /><br />Moderator for HSN so don't hesitate to get in touch!

Posted 09 March 2006 - 10:38 PM

Laganas (club 18-30 resort in the south of Zante in Greece) will be welcoming me to its shores on the 11June for a week of non stop sun, sea and sand....and also alcohol!

Then no sooner I am back....I am goin to TinThePark! BRING ON SUMMER 06!
Rockness 2008!
T in the Park 2008!
YAS!

#31 Allana

Child Prodigy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts
  • Interests:Feel free to add me to your MSN, and I'll be happy to answer any questions on there.<br /><br />Standard Grade Results 2005<br /><br />8 ones in english, maths, chemistry, biology, physics, modern studies, graphics and french<br /><br />Higher Results 2006:<br /><br />Maths - A<br />English - A<br />Chemistry - A<br />Human Biology - A<br />Modern Studies - A<br /><br />In 6th Year I will be studying Chemistry, Biology and English all to Advanced Higher Level.<br /><br />Applying to study Medicine for 2007 entry :)

Posted 09 March 2006 - 11:17 PM

Florida smile.gif
Summer romances end for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common -- they are shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, a fleeting glimpse of eternity... and in a flash, they're gone.

#32 Isla from Banff

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Interests:Well I'm at the University of Aberdeen studying Biology with Chemistry and Psychology, I live in Aberdeen in a private rented flat (i'm too good for halls lol) and I work at Pizza Hut just up the road from my flat!<br /><br />I've recently gotten really into Neighbours thanks to my flatmate and in return I've gotten her into Hollyoaks! Hahaha revenge is sweet! lol<br /><br />I'm a big music fan and I listen to a pretty wide variety of stuff. I'm really into Snow Patrol and The Kooks just now and yes I know I'm a loser but i don't care!<br /><br />I'm a tennor drummer with Turriff and District Pipe Band. We're only a grade 3 band but I wouldn't move bands if you paid me. We had a really good season this year as we are the North of Scotland Champion of Champions!!!!<br /><br />I love meeting new people so add me on msn if you want i don't mind.

Posted 10 March 2006 - 09:27 AM

QUOTE(Richard_05 @ Mar 9 2006, 09:26 PM) View Post

Download hopefully, for 3-4 days of non stop drinking and pot noodles. Shall be good.

why bother eating at download like? there is absolutely no point!!!

xx

QUOTE(YIC @ Mar 7 2006, 10:49 PM) View Post

Since when did people "of our age" have to go on holiday to a "party" destination.

Honestly, life for people "of our age" revolves around alcohol....always. You listen to a university talk and the words "alcohol", "pub", "bar" are used in every f***ing sentence...as if drinking alcohol is the only thing you can do to have fun

apologies to anyone I offended smile.gif

calm down dear i just meant that the places we went to on the island was too quiet for me and im normally an easily amused person!!! btw i don't drink so no need for a bar but in the area i went to there wasn't a lot of things happening at all never mind at night!!!

xx
I'm not a tease i'm just a reminder of what you can't please!!!!!

#33 Peter

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Interests:Sports, computers, GIRLS !!!<br /><br />I like doing drama, i want to be a stage manager for a big company

Posted 10 March 2006 - 09:29 AM

I am going to Norway, to swim in swimming games, in may. Can't wait.
P.E.T.E.R

#34 werlop

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts
  • Location:Cambridge (Term Time), Bearsden (Glasgow) Non Term Time

Posted 10 March 2006 - 10:15 AM

2 Months in Chile over the summer.
Click here to visit the Bearsden Academy Website
user posted image

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you
But make allowance for their doubting too,
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And--which is more--you'll be a Man, my son!

#35 *Suz*

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 12:33 PM

QUOTE(broughy @ Mar 9 2006, 06:59 PM) View Post

QUOTE(*Suz* @ Mar 9 2006, 12:10 PM) View Post

oooooh, Albufeira is lovely! i've been there 3 times (well, the first time we stayed in a place nearby & only went there for the day, but hey!) & its great - i'm jealous! lol

Yea Albufeira is gorgeous. I've been there once before and loved it so much. I suppose i'd love anywhere though as long as it had nice weather and a beach!
You'll never bring me down, cos' i'm so far above you...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users