Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Myspace - HSN forum - Page 3

Myspace

82 replies to this topic

#41 broughy

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 09:31 PM

QUOTE(*Kiran* @ Apr 4 2006, 09:20 PM) View Post

I think we are officially myspace freaks!

biggrin.gif

i definitely am. i've only been using it since friday aswell, though i've been a member since february!
when i'm dancin' with you,
tomorrow doesn't matter,
turn that music up,
till the windows start to shatter,
cos you're the only one who can get me on my feet,
& i can't even dance

No Tomorrow - Orson

#42 djh1878

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts
  • Interests:Football: I'm a Clyde fan!!!<br /><br />Music: Oasis, Guns 'n' Roses, Red Hot Chili Peppers, U2, Franz Ferdinand, Snow Patrol, The Killers etc... and I'm a drummer!!!<br /><br />Golf: 18 handicap (I know...rubbish!)<br /><br />Exam Results:<br />SG - 11111222<br />Higher - AAABBC<br />Adv Higher - C<br /><br />I'm going to Aberdeen Uni to do French and International Relations in September!

Posted 06 April 2006 - 12:42 PM

QUOTE(Scott @ Apr 4 2006, 10:23 PM) View Post

By The Way, if anybody's interested you can hear the Red Hot Chili Pepper's new track "Dani California" at http://www.myspace.com/redhotchilipeppers (Har har, I used "By The Way" as a bit of a word play on the Chili's song. Get it? Eh? Eh? Ehhh?)

Went off them of late to be honest and I don't like the guitar effects at the end of the solo.

I like, a lot! biggrin.gif
Check Out My Space! - www.myspace.com

Aberdeen University - French and International Relations - September 06'

IPB Image

#43 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,215 posts
  • Interests:I have just graduated with a 2:1 in Geography [MA (Hons)] from The University of Edinburgh. I like sports: swimming, cycling, snowboarding, running, football, mountain biking and also travelling and photography.

Posted 06 April 2006 - 12:51 PM

Sounds good!
Please vote for me! (Brendan Howard, 5th from bottom, only 1 vote required): http://answers.polld...m/poll/2330393/

#44 TempName123

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts
  • Interests:mm.... to lazy to say

if your really interested you can just ask!

(and the womb bit works in the forums where it says "from" but not here duh just makes me sound.. well... weird!)

Posted 11 April 2006 - 12:16 PM

Wee article on the dangers of old perved men on Myspace

Be safe now people cool.gif

#45 Insane

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 03:13 PM

http://www.myspace.com/insane_lisa

Im slightly addicted to the thing lol

#46 djh1878

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts
  • Interests:Football: I'm a Clyde fan!!!<br /><br />Music: Oasis, Guns 'n' Roses, Red Hot Chili Peppers, U2, Franz Ferdinand, Snow Patrol, The Killers etc... and I'm a drummer!!!<br /><br />Golf: 18 handicap (I know...rubbish!)<br /><br />Exam Results:<br />SG - 11111222<br />Higher - AAABBC<br />Adv Higher - C<br /><br />I'm going to Aberdeen Uni to do French and International Relations in September!

Posted 11 April 2006 - 04:37 PM

QUOTE(PK Barackis @ Apr 11 2006, 01:16 PM) View Post

ohmy.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

IPB Image

#47 djh1878

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 10:50 AM

Bumped for a very important announcement....

Click here and help shape my new band's sound! We've got a poll up, which anyone can vote in, and basically you choose the 4 songs that you would most like to hear given an acoustic makeover! smile.gif

Cheers for the help in advance, sorry about the spamming! rolleyes.gif

IPB Image

#48 Isla from Banff

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Interests:Well I'm at the University of Aberdeen studying Biology with Chemistry and Psychology, I live in Aberdeen in a private rented flat (i'm too good for halls lol) and I work at Pizza Hut just up the road from my flat!<br /><br />I've recently gotten really into Neighbours thanks to my flatmate and in return I've gotten her into Hollyoaks! Hahaha revenge is sweet! lol<br /><br />I'm a big music fan and I listen to a pretty wide variety of stuff. I'm really into Snow Patrol and The Kooks just now and yes I know I'm a loser but i don't care!<br /><br />I'm a tennor drummer with Turriff and District Pipe Band. We're only a grade 3 band but I wouldn't move bands if you paid me. We had a really good season this year as we are the North of Scotland Champion of Champions!!!!<br /><br />I love meeting new people so add me on msn if you want i don't mind.

Posted 17 May 2006 - 07:33 PM

i finally got a new one its www.myspace.com/izzle88!!!!!add add me i want some friendz!!!!!

xx
I'm not a tease i'm just a reminder of what you can't please!!!!!

#49 coca

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts
  • Interests:Programming and gaming<br /><br />http://coca-123.bebo.com

Posted 17 May 2006 - 08:08 PM

Added smile.gif
<MrBob> I hate Uni. At least in film studies we get to talk about Fight Club.
<@X-Factor> Wouldnt you be breaking the first 2 rules?

#50 djh1878

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 07:40 PM

The bugger's been done most of today - that's the one thing I hate about Myspace, it never fully works! mad.gif

IPB Image

#51 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,477 posts
  • Interests:I'm me, I guess. I wear glasses, have short spiked hair, about 5ft 9 (I think). I left fifth year of school in 2005 and is currently unemployed. I used to go to Strathclyde University to do MEng Chemical Engineering, but I hated the course, so I quit. I've started doing MSc Mathematics, from September 2006, as I have a keen (almost unhealthy) interest in Mathematics, and its applications.<br /><br />The grades I achieved in the exams:<br /><br />1 - Standard Grade Mathematics<br />1 - Standard Grade Physics<br />1 - Standard Grade Chemistry<br />1 - Standard Grade Computing Studies<br />1 - Standard Grade Craft and Design<br />2 - Standard Grade English<br />2 - Standard Grade Geography <br /><br />A (Band 1) - Higher English<br />A (Band 1) - Higher Mathematics<br />A (Band 2) - Higher Chemistry<br />B (Band 3) - Higher Physics<br /><br />Anything else ya wanna know about me, PM me or add me to your MSN contact list and chat to me there. :P

Posted 10 July 2006 - 02:43 PM

BUMP!!!

Anyone having problems with images not loading on myspace? Or is it just me? blink.gif

#52 Alz

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 04:13 PM

QUOTE(The Wedge Effect @ Jul 10 2006, 03:43 PM) View Post

BUMP!!!

Anyone having problems with images not loading on myspace? Or is it just me? blink.gif

None are loading for me, either. Nah, wait. They weren't. They are now. Could be just your browser or something, eh?

http://www.myspace.com/craiglang

#53 TempName123

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts

(and the womb bit works in the forums where it says "from" but not here duh just makes me sound.. well... weird!)

Posted 10 July 2006 - 04:42 PM

myspace is the buggest thing since... i dunno but its buggy

#54 TempName123

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 01:14 PM

MySpace closed after power outage

oh dear. wink.gif

#55 cc100

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 12:29 AM

My Myspace

Looky! I finally got a MySpace (although it's kinda rubbish at the mo sad.gif )! Add me ppl cos I look like a loner just now lolz!
"...You may shoot me with your words,
You may cut me with your eyes,
You may kill me with your hatefulness,
But still, like air, I'll rise....
Just like moons and like suns,
With the certainty of tides,
Just like hopes springing high,
Still I'll rise."

**Maya Angelou**

Si tu le fais, le fais bien ou ne le fais pas.

Against terrorism and in favour of peace.
Contra el terrorismo y a favor de la paz.

An eye for an eye will turn the world blind.
Ojo por ojo y el mundo acabará ciego.
~Gandhi~

#56 Nathan

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 12:45 AM

QUOTE(cc100 @ Aug 3 2006, 01:29 AM) View Post

added smile.gif

#57 coca

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts
  • Interests:Programming and gaming<br /><br />http://coca-123.bebo.com

Posted 03 August 2006 - 03:34 AM

Added too, mine is myspace.com/_gavin smile.gif
<MrBob> I hate Uni. At least in film studies we get to talk about Fight Club.
<@X-Factor> Wouldnt you be breaking the first 2 rules?

#58 Alz

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 08:20 AM

QUOTE(cc100 @ Aug 3 2006, 01:29 AM) View Post

My Myspace

Looky! I finally got a MySpace (although it's kinda rubbish at the mo sad.gif )! Add me ppl cos I look like a loner just now lolz!

Gotcha! smile.gif

#59 cc100

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 04:54 PM

Cheers ppl! Am sooo glad that Tom ain't my only mate anymore lol. I've added all or most of the ppl who've put urls on this thread, so I beg for ur acceptance and approval hehe smile.gif
"...You may shoot me with your words,
You may cut me with your eyes,
You may kill me with your hatefulness,
But still, like air, I'll rise....
Just like moons and like suns,
With the certainty of tides,
Just like hopes springing high,
Still I'll rise."

**Maya Angelou**

Si tu le fais, le fais bien ou ne le fais pas.

Against terrorism and in favour of peace.
Contra el terrorismo y a favor de la paz.

An eye for an eye will turn the world blind.
Ojo por ojo y el mundo acabará ciego.
~Gandhi~

#60 djh1878

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 12:51 PM

QUOTE(cc100 @ Aug 3 2006, 05:54 PM) View Post

Cheers ppl! Am sooo glad that Tom ain't my only mate anymore lol. I've added all or most of the ppl who've put urls on this thread, so I beg for ur acceptance and approval hehe smile.gif

But...he still is! blink.gif

EDIT: Ignore me, just woke up, I thought you said he wasn't your mate anymore! laugh.gif

IPB Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users