Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Applied Maths - HSN forum

Applied Maths

6 replies to this topic

#1 werlop

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts
  • Location:Cambridge (Term Time), Bearsden (Glasgow) Non Term Time

Posted 05 June 2004 - 10:35 AM

Is any one doing Applied Maths this year? I am doing Statistics 1 and 2 and Maths 1
Click here to visit the Bearsden Academy Website
user posted image

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you
But make allowance for their doubting too,
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And--which is more--you'll be a Man, my son!

#2 james1

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 05 June 2004 - 05:36 PM

QUOTE (werlop @ Jun 5 2004, 10:35 AM)
Is any one doing Applied Maths this year? I am doing Statistics 1 and 2 and Maths 1

i did maths 1,2 and 3 with AH Mathematics

1 was okay

2 and 3 were def more interesting with all the higher work tying in

i like AH Maths

#3 Gavie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 October 2004 - 10:47 PM

Alrite

I'm doing applied maths mechanics, I dunno the wee code things or number that go with it but is anyone else doing it? If so, how ya finding it? There's only two people in my class, me and my friend lol. They were gonna abolish it at out school had we not taken it...popular choice obviously unsure.gif I'm also doing AH Maths, I find that way harder than mechanics though.

#4 Justboy

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts
  • Interests:Anime, gaming, dvds, computers.

Posted 21 October 2004 - 10:59 PM

I'm doing AH maths, which one is this in the ucas form, anyone know?

#5 Infinite_Dreams

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 21 October 2004 - 11:40 PM

I'm doing AH Mathematics 1, 2 and 3. Applied maths is more statistics based. It'd likely have been more useful for me considering I have to do statistics as part of a psychology degree, but it wasn't offered and I'd likely not have taken it anyway since I can't stand stats, and find the calculus part of maths the most interesting. This constitutes a large part of the course, so...

#6 Ally

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,912 posts
  • Interests:Just finished 1st year at uni studying medicine.

Posted 24 October 2004 - 01:40 PM

QUOTE(Justboy @ Oct 21 2004, 11:59 PM)
I'm doing AH maths, which one is this in the ucas form, anyone know?

View Post

QUOTE(Infinite_Dreams @ Oct 22 2004, 12:40 AM)
AH Mathematics 1, 2 and 3.

View Post

That's the one.

#7 Justboy

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts
  • Interests:Anime, gaming, dvds, computers.

Posted 24 October 2004 - 06:35 PM

^ that's the one I picked biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users