Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
help raise money for - HSN forum

help raise money for

4 replies to this topic

#1 south lanarkshire jag

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 07:31 PM

saw this on another forum and thought we could help them out

"The Anthony Nolan Bone Marrow Trust is a charity which helps leukaemia sufferers. It is a charity I believe in. EASYJET have chosen it as their nominated charity for this year.
Every time you follow the instructions on the link below, EASYJET donates 25p to this hardworking charity.
IT COSTS YOU NOTHING!!!!!
Click on it as many times as you like and you'll be helping someone with leukaemia (alternatively, contact Anthony Nolan yourself and be put on the bone marrow register and it only takes 1 small syringe of blood, and I've done it myself)"

Please Click Generously

#2 Richard_05

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
  • Interests:I'm not going to sit and type my grades, nor my plans for the future, nor a random fact. :)

Posted 17 February 2006 - 10:11 PM

Looks worthwhile.

#3 YIC

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts
  • Interests:My interests

Posted 17 February 2006 - 10:13 PM

keep clicking and you will raise loads of money while getting easyjet broke at the same time! laugh.gif

#4 mystic

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:BMXing, anything to get me into trouble, having fun, riding the horses, being the person your parents don't want you to be friends with! my msn address is bleeding_the_vampire@hotmail.co.uk

Posted 20 February 2006 - 04:07 PM

i would give blood as well but i'm terrified of needles!
gizmo
x
if your thoughts are no good, its only because you don't express then clearly!
gizmo
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/milk...icture_0038.jpg

#5 ermd

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 05:45 PM

Do you think middle-clicking them into tabs will work? If so - then 751 tabs = £187.50!

Someone should just write a wee plugin for Firefox to do it thousands of times.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users