Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
T in the Park - HSN forum

T in the Park

40 replies to this topic

#1 south lanarkshire jag

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 01:41 PM

just read that the tickets sold out in record time and was wondering if anyone here was lucky enough to get 1?

#2 Katrina

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 01:46 PM

I never got one but one of my friends is going with her boyfriend

#3 djh1878

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts
  • Interests:Football: I'm a Clyde fan!!!<br /><br />Music: Oasis, Guns 'n' Roses, Red Hot Chili Peppers, U2, Franz Ferdinand, Snow Patrol, The Killers etc... and I'm a drummer!!!<br /><br />Golf: 18 handicap (I know...rubbish!)<br /><br />Exam Results:<br />SG - 11111222<br />Higher - AAABBC<br />Adv Higher - C<br /><br />I'm going to Aberdeen Uni to do French and International Relations in September!

Posted 17 February 2006 - 02:14 PM

I never got one! sad.gif Anyone got a spare camping ticket to sell?
Check Out My Space! - www.myspace.com

Aberdeen University - French and International Relations - September 06'

IPB Image

#4 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
  • Interests:Internet.

Posted 17 February 2006 - 02:33 PM

I wasn't planning on going, but a few of my mates were. Don't think they got tickets.

There's a few hundred tickets on eBay already. Oof. :/
@

#5 Scott

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
  • Interests:Music, guitar, computing, football(I'm a Killie fan), hanging out with my friends, drinking, girls, playing pool, reading and watching TV and DVDs.<br /><br />I'm currently at Edinburgh University in my 2nd year of Computer Science.

Posted 17 February 2006 - 02:38 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I ddn't wake up till 10:30 today. The Who had better do another gig in Scotland otherwise I may never see them live. crying.gif

#6 xpurple_starsx

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts
  • Interests:Well I'm in second year at Glasgow Yewnee studying Biology Type Things... haven't decided on my actual degree subject yet... someone wanna choose for me??

Posted 17 February 2006 - 02:56 PM

For T in the Park do they not usually only release a certain amount of tickets? So maybe in a month or so they'll put more on sale? I hope so, I really wanna go! They probably only sold out so fast because everyone's coming up here because Glastonbury isn't on this year, no fair!
The race is long, and in the end it's only with yourself.

#7 broughy

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 03:55 PM

my friend was queueing from 6am this morning. she eventually got to near the front of the queue at about half 12, only to be told, with 3 people in front of her, that they were sold out. gutted is an understatement!
when i'm dancin' with you,
tomorrow doesn't matter,
turn that music up,
till the windows start to shatter,
cos you're the only one who can get me on my feet,
& i can't even dance

No Tomorrow - Orson

#8 Paul

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,621 posts
  • Interests:was at Glasgow Uni Studying Maths, Physics and Geography for a year but got bored of it and decided to go to Strathclyde and do Maths with Teaching, currently enjoying my summer holidays before starting 2nd year in september!<br /><br />grades achieved at school were:<br /><br />SG Maths - 1<br />SG Physics - 1<br />SG Graphics - 1<br />SG Admin - 1<br />SG German - 2<br />SG Geography - 2<br />SG English - 2<br />SG Art - 2<br />H Maths - B<br />H Physics - B<br />H English - B<br />H Art - A<br />H Accounts - A<br />H Admin - A<br />AH Maths - A<br />AH Art - C<br /><br />Music...wot would I do without it!? Kaiser Chiefs, Killers, Razorlight, Franz Ferdinand, Editors, Arctic Monkeys, Maximo Park, Hard-Fi, Greenday, Stereophonics, Oasis, Kasabian, Raconteurs, Dirty Pretty Things, Libertines... I could go on all day!<br /><br />Moderator for HSN so don't hesitate to get in touch!

Posted 17 February 2006 - 05:00 PM

I GOT A TICKET!! soooo excited! BRING ON T IN THE PARK!! Line up so far looks amazin!

I went on ticketmaster.co.uk this mornin at 9 and within 10mins I got a ticket! All of my mates done the same and they all have tickets!

CAN'T WAIT!

Rockness 2008!
T in the Park 2008!
YAS!

#9 ermd

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 05:08 PM

Bought mine post-T in the park 2005. If The Who are playing another gig in Scotland, the T ticket is getting sold and I'm just goin to see them! biggrin.gif

#10 TempName123

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts
  • Interests:mm.... to lazy to say

if your really interested you can just ask!

(and the womb bit works in the forums where it says "from" but not here duh just makes me sound.. well... weird!)

Posted 17 February 2006 - 05:15 PM

QUOTE(xpurple_starsx @ Feb 17 2006, 02:56 PM)
For T in the Park do they not usually only release a certain amount of tickets? So maybe in a month or so they'll put more on sale? I hope so, I really wanna go! They probably only sold out so fast because everyone's coming up here because Glastonbury isn't on this year, no fair!

View Post

exactly whats happened. and yes they still have a couple of thousand tickets to sell. u can just get them on e-bay if ur really desprate or just get them on the day at the festival. always people selling them there. talking about £200 though. bit of a bugger.

Anyway i am not going. cannae afford it for starters. planning on going to Canada for a month in June. Road trip whooo!!

The Download Festival looks good this year!! might be heading down there! Metallica headlining. rumours that AC/DC might be playing too!! which would be awesome. better than the Who any day of the week!! AC/DC's last show sold out in like 5 mins!! Crazy stuff!! It's a pain they don't hold the festival in scotland aswell anymore! sad.gif . have to travel miles, get a plane i suppose.

#11 Rashail

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 05:53 PM

Yes I got a ticket biggrin.gif

#12 kyle

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 06:28 PM

I'd only go for the Who, none of ther other bands playing are to my liking.

Will be going to the Download festival though.

#13 dehny

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 06:32 PM

QUOTE(kyle @ Feb 17 2006, 06:28 PM)
I'd only go for the Who, none of ther other bands playing are to my liking.

Will be going to the Download festival though.

View Post

ditto, also couldnt go to T in Park

World Cup final is on

only happens every four years wink.gif
My profile

1. Deutschland, Deutschland über alles,
Über alles in der Welt,
Wenn es stets zu Schutz und Trutze
Brüderlich zusammenhält,
Von der Maas bis an die Memel,
Von der Etsch bis an den Belt -
Deutschland, Deutschland über alles,
Über alles in der Welt.

#14 Paul

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,621 posts
  • Interests:was at Glasgow Uni Studying Maths, Physics and Geography for a year but got bored of it and decided to go to Strathclyde and do Maths with Teaching, currently enjoying my summer holidays before starting 2nd year in september!<br /><br />grades achieved at school were:<br /><br />SG Maths - 1<br />SG Physics - 1<br />SG Graphics - 1<br />SG Admin - 1<br />SG German - 2<br />SG Geography - 2<br />SG English - 2<br />SG Art - 2<br />H Maths - B<br />H Physics - B<br />H English - B<br />H Art - A<br />H Accounts - A<br />H Admin - A<br />AH Maths - A<br />AH Art - C<br /><br />Music...wot would I do without it!? Kaiser Chiefs, Killers, Razorlight, Franz Ferdinand, Editors, Arctic Monkeys, Maximo Park, Hard-Fi, Greenday, Stereophonics, Oasis, Kasabian, Raconteurs, Dirty Pretty Things, Libertines... I could go on all day!<br /><br />Moderator for HSN so don't hesitate to get in touch!

Posted 17 February 2006 - 06:41 PM

QUOTE(PK Barackis @ Feb 17 2006, 05:15 PM)
u can just get them on e-bay if ur really desprate

View Post

It was on the XFM news that they wont be sending tickets out until the very last minute (3-4days) before the event, so no1 could sell them on ebay cos they wouldnt get them to the buyer on time!

clever idea!
Rockness 2008!
T in the Park 2008!
YAS!

#15 broughy

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 07:02 PM

apparently there's loads up on ebay already though. wonder how they're gonna work that one out!
when i'm dancin' with you,
tomorrow doesn't matter,
turn that music up,
till the windows start to shatter,
cos you're the only one who can get me on my feet,
& i can't even dance

No Tomorrow - Orson

#16 ermd

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 11:12 PM

QUOTE(dehny @ Feb 17 2006, 06:32 PM)
ditto, also couldnt go to T in Park

World Cup final is on

View Post

F**K. That is a dilemma!

#17 ice_illusion

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 07:35 PM

QUOTE(Paul @ Feb 17 2006, 07:41 PM)
QUOTE(PK Barackis @ Feb 17 2006, 05:15 PM)
u can just get them on e-bay if ur really desprate

View Post

It was on the XFM news that they wont be sending tickets out until the very last minute (3-4days) before the event, so no1 could sell them on ebay cos they wouldnt get them to the buyer on time!

clever idea!

View Post

The email I got from ticketmaster said to contact them if I had not received my tickets within 7 days of the event.
The Xfm news did say they were sold out in an hour though. I got mine at 10 past 10 on the website. I was put into a couple of ques but my phoneline kept going down and I kept getting chucked out of the internet line. I wonder how many times I phoned. All very stressful, especially at the point when I had 3 minutes to put the id number of my mums credit card into the site and I didn't have a clue what the id number was. That was a lucky guess. I was ready to run out (in my dressing gown and a pair of wellies) to try and get someone to help me but the binmen were there. XD

I got tickets for Saturday. biggrin.gif Can't wait.

#18 Paul

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,621 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 10:01 PM

I read in the paper that they have came up with another clever idea:

tickets will have your name printed on them, when entering the site you will giv ur ticket over and also have to provide ID to ensure them that you are the person whose name is on the ticket! Haha to all those ticket touts on ebay tongue.gif
Rockness 2008!
T in the Park 2008!
YAS!

#19 *sofax*

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • Interests:playing the fiddle, swimming, music, the OC, Will and Grace and going out with friends. Not that there is much to do here!!

Posted 19 February 2006 - 12:31 AM

I wanted to go but I think I'm going to be in America for a couple of weeks visiting a friend!! I think I would prefer to go to America, wish I could afford both!!
*a wee drop of heaven*

x sophie x

#20 ermd

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 04:09 PM

QUOTE(Paul @ Feb 18 2006, 10:01 PM)
I read in the paper that they have came up with another clever idea:

tickets will have your name printed on them, when entering the site you will giv ur ticket over and also have to provide ID to ensure them that you are the person whose name is on the ticket! Haha to all those ticket touts on ebay tongue.gif

View Post

I'm pretty sure they can't do that - especially since they didn't request ID at time of purchase.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users