Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Glasgow Met - HSN forum

Glasgow Met

8 replies to this topic

#1 xkarenx

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 06:53 PM

Just wondered if anyone has applied or plans to apply to the Glasgow Met college this year or am I the only one? stuart.gif

#2 Nathan

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 07:05 PM

a guy came to our school to talk about it. but no, i dont know anyone planning on going, sorry

#3 xkarenx

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 07:14 PM

Oh ok.. did he say anything that's worth passing on to me? No?

#4 Nathan

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 11:27 PM

no, it was just that the college of food something or other and the college of another thing had merged and this was the result and that anyone interested was to speak to him at the end.

it wasnt very informative (but it did get me out of class for an hour tongue.gif )

#5 xkarenx

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 05:35 PM

Ah I see. Yeah the Glasgow food technology and Glasgow college of building and printing merged to make Glasgow metropolitan college. It's the building and printing bit I want to do in the media and computing subject just thought I'd see if there is actuallyh anyone else out there considering the college too but it seems no one is! Maybe it will be just me in the class haha.

#6 skint_student

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 06:20 PM

my bf just graduated from college of building and printing with an HND in computing and media something or another. He really liked it and is now at Cali doing internet software development. You can go straight into 3rd year uni at Cali and Paisley with an HND if you want to further your studies at the end of college.

#7 xkarenx

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 10:16 PM

QUOTE(skint_student @ Feb 18 2006, 06:20 PM)
my bf just graduated from college of building and printing with an HND in computing and media something or another. He really liked it and is now at Cali doing internet software development. You can go straight into 3rd year uni at Cali and Paisley with an HND if you want to further your studies at the end of college.

View Post

Cool nice to hear someone likes it.. it was my brothers friend who was there that said it was good and she was doing the kind of thing I wanted to do so that's why I decided to apply there.

#8 ruairidh

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:nothing much to do here in uist xcept go out with mates... of n work hard at school of course - always reminded about that 1 :( Like alot of music got a very varied taste like movies n that too, just regular stuff spose - add me on msn if ya like. <br />ruairidh.

Posted 14 March 2006 - 08:33 PM

I think ill probably end up apply to either MET or Cardonald for Media or Journalism - dont really know much about the college itself but the Journalism course sounds really good so thats definatly an option for me.
Ruairidh.

#9 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 08:35 PM

I did a taster course in journalism there.

It was fun.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users