Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Chem Nabs? - HSN forum

Chem Nabs?

7 replies to this topic

#1 Rocky

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 08:19 PM

This site got any practise ones, or anyone know any links. Info would be appreciated, thanks

#2 Ally

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,912 posts
  • Interests:Just finished 1st year at uni studying medicine.

Posted 11 February 2006 - 12:54 AM

Nope, none available (afaik) I'm afraid.

#3 Gillz

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Interests:My name is Gillian and my main interests are: running, cycling, going to the gym, shopping (more of an addiction than an interest!), rock/indie music and going out with friends.<br /><br />I am currently in sixth year, studying AH Geography, H Maths and Crash H Business Management.<br /><br />I've applied for a mixture of Geography and Business at uni and have had some offers back, so looking forward immensely to starting uni next year wherever that may be! <br /><br />Standard Grade results:1,1,1,1,1,1,1,2,3 for English, Geography, Admin, Physics, Chemistry, R.M.P.S, German, Art and Maths respectively.<br /><br />Fifth Year results: A,A,A,B,C for Int 2 Maths, H Physics, H Geography, H Chem and H English respectively.

Posted 11 February 2006 - 12:11 PM

QUOTE(Rocky @ Feb 10 2006, 08:19 PM)
This site got any practise ones, or anyone know any links. Info would be appreciated, thanks

View Post

If your signed up to Scholar they have practice NABs for all three units which are very useful. Hope that helps!

#4 doug_90

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Interests:duno really, dont have alot of time: with exams etc + most of my spare time is spent trying to get as much practical experience so as to get into vet school(hopefully)

Posted 11 February 2006 - 07:55 PM

Scholar is probably the best place as long as you dont click 'reveal' all the time!(not that i ever did that!!lol ph34r.gif )

#5 Gillz

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Interests:My name is Gillian and my main interests are: running, cycling, going to the gym, shopping (more of an addiction than an interest!), rock/indie music and going out with friends.<br /><br />I am currently in sixth year, studying AH Geography, H Maths and Crash H Business Management.<br /><br />I've applied for a mixture of Geography and Business at uni and have had some offers back, so looking forward immensely to starting uni next year wherever that may be! <br /><br />Standard Grade results:1,1,1,1,1,1,1,2,3 for English, Geography, Admin, Physics, Chemistry, R.M.P.S, German, Art and Maths respectively.<br /><br />Fifth Year results: A,A,A,B,C for Int 2 Maths, H Physics, H Geography, H Chem and H English respectively.

Posted 11 February 2006 - 10:46 PM

I find Scholar so boring caus its just pages and pages of info and it goes in my head and then right back out lol. www.evans2chemweb.co.uk has also got excellent notes with lots of clear diagrams and mini tests which i find very useful for studying for tests and used it as well as HSN notes to study for my prelim last week and I got an A!. So check it out people! cool.gif

#6 Ally

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,912 posts
  • Interests:Just finished 1st year at uni studying medicine.

Posted 11 February 2006 - 11:38 PM

Yeh evans2chemweb is good although I think your school needs to sign up for it (like scholar).

[Fan of evans2chemweb? Get your caps here cool2.gif ] rolleyes.gif

#7 Gillz

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 11:46 PM

Nah you don't have to sign up to it. When i go on i just go on "Guest Access" and it allows you to read notes and do the tests just the same.

#8 Nathan

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 11:58 PM

i dont think you're teacher would mind if you asked them to subscribe though...its only £3 per year for the whole school

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users