Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Valentines Day - HSN forum - Page 2

Valentines Day

79 replies to this topic

#21 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,713 posts
  • Interests:First the boring stuff:<br /><br />2004 Results:<br /><br />Highers:<br /><br />Computing A<br />Craft and Design A<br />Physics A<br />Administration A<br />English A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />French A<br /><br />2005 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers:<br />Computing A<br />Physics A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />English A<br /><br />2006 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers(All Crashed):<br />Chemistry A<br />Biology A<br />Business Managemnt A<br /><br />Aren't I marvellous?

Posted 10 February 2006 - 04:53 PM

QUOTE(YIC @ Feb 10 2006, 12:34 AM)
QUOTE(itsmereally @ Feb 9 2006, 07:34 PM)
hmm.. i will take that as a compliment.. (as i hope that is what u intended).. and yes i can cook... to a point.. (its worth tryin lol!) if it all goes wrong, im sure she'll come and rescue the meal lol!

View Post

obviously it is a compliment! tongue.gif I don't know anything about your cooking! So how could I criticise?

View Post

Watch and learn son!

Your cooking stinks of dog shite!

There easy as!

(BTW i don't actually mean that)

#22 YIC

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts
  • Interests:My interests

Posted 10 February 2006 - 09:35 PM

QUOTE(John @ Feb 10 2006, 04:53 PM)
hmm.. i will take that as a compliment.. (as i hope that is what u intended).. and yes i can cook... to a point.. (its worth tryin lol!) if it all goes wrong, im sure she'll come and rescue the meal lol!

View Post

obviously it is a compliment! tongue.gif I don't know anything about your cooking! So how could I criticise?

View Post

Watch and learn son!

There easy as!

View Post

mad.gif

Calm down YIC, don't overreact, just relax...

#23 Rocky

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 10:10 PM

V-Day is cool, as you can do romantic things for your girl, and in this case, you get a chance to get some too, so its cool biggrin.gif

#24 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,713 posts
  • Interests:First the boring stuff:<br /><br />2004 Results:<br /><br />Highers:<br /><br />Computing A<br />Craft and Design A<br />Physics A<br />Administration A<br />English A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />French A<br /><br />2005 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers:<br />Computing A<br />Physics A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />English A<br /><br />2006 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers(All Crashed):<br />Chemistry A<br />Biology A<br />Business Managemnt A<br /><br />Aren't I marvellous?

Posted 10 February 2006 - 10:31 PM

QUOTE(YIC @ Feb 10 2006, 09:35 PM)

View Post

View Post

Watch and learn son!

There easy as!

View Post

mad.gif

Calm down YIC, don't overreact, just relax...

View Post

Sorry if i caused offence

#25 lipu

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 10:33 AM

Valentines day is a load of rubbish. It is just another way for big corporations to make even more money
Law and Management Student
Robert Gordon University

------
George Orwell provided us with a warning, not an Instruction Manual
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little termporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety

Without freedom to offend, freedom of expression ceases to exist

#26 mystic

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:BMXing, anything to get me into trouble, having fun, riding the horses, being the person your parents don't want you to be friends with! my msn address is bleeding_the_vampire@hotmail.co.uk

Posted 12 February 2006 - 02:24 PM

i don't toboo it at all because we all need a day such as v-day. it's hard on single people and people who want to win the affections of anothre person. ihated v-day last year and it's only tis year i learnt to think about te back up . we could choose many days and say its commericalized but we don't because many have a religous back up. i think this is a day we should imbrass. but thats me
gizmo
xxx
if your thoughts are no good, its only because you don't express then clearly!
gizmo
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/milk...icture_0038.jpg

#27 AppleCore

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts
  • Interests:Photography but first has to be Mountain Biking!

Posted 12 February 2006 - 06:01 PM

Watch and learn son!

There easy as!

View Post

lol, maby not smells of dog shite but suspect it does look like that lol! im a terrible cook, but im just tryin lol.. prayin that its going to turn out ok.

#28 Insane

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 06:20 PM

Ive been ordered that im going on a double date....me and my gf and my workmate and her bf i only got informed today....thought we weren't celebrating rolleyes.gif now i gotta go out n buy stuff blink.gif

#29 DazzM

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:WWE/Wrestling, MSN, PS2, Xbox, DVDs, havin fun with my mates, Reading, the usual malarky

Posted 12 February 2006 - 08:44 PM

I've only ever had someone once for Valentines day, and it was one of the loveliest nights of my life! Other Valentines days suck. Its not the same without having someone..

Valentines is only a fun day if you are going with someone.

But, the thing is, I feel the meaning of Valentines has kinda changed. It used to be that you took this day to approach people that you liked, But now it seems its a day for happy couples to rub your noses in it! heh
IPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB Image

#30 broughy

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 11:45 PM

you know, i said exactly that to someone i was talking to earlier! spooky!
when i'm dancin' with you,
tomorrow doesn't matter,
turn that music up,
till the windows start to shatter,
cos you're the only one who can get me on my feet,
& i can't even dance

No Tomorrow - Orson

#31 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 13 February 2006 - 06:59 PM

I always forget about valentines day. I am not a lovey dovey type at all and tend to shy away from all things pink and with hearts on it. And I can honestly say I have never sent a valentines card in my entire life! To be honest, receiving valentines cards is just an embarassing event in my opinion.

I have had 3 commissions from people this year to draw pictures of them and their partner to give to the partner for valentines day. blink.gif Ach, well...as long as I'm paid.

#32 kyle

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 13 February 2006 - 08:52 PM

Good for you, you'll have to post them on HSN when you're done.

#33 mystic

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:BMXing, anything to get me into trouble, having fun, riding the horses, being the person your parents don't want you to be friends with! my msn address is bleeding_the_vampire@hotmail.co.uk

Posted 14 February 2006 - 12:13 PM

agredd we need see some more of your art work! i'm partly alone this year as my bf is down south, can't make it up to visit, so will have to be content just taling to him and matt over the phone!
gizmo
xxx
if your thoughts are no good, its only because you don't express then clearly!
gizmo
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/milk...icture_0038.jpg

#34 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 01:07 PM

QUOTE(kyle @ Feb 13 2006, 08:52 PM)
Good for you, you'll have to post them on HSN when you're done.

View Post

Well I only have one of these three left with me now - two were collected on saturday because they had to be ready for today.

And the one that is left ?? ...hmm, I'd rather not get warned for posting it here - I was commissioned to do a piece based on Rodin's "The Kiss" - that being a rather... kinky...piece of sculpture!! unsure.gif

But if you really want to see it when I'm done, you may. rolleyes.gif

#35 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
  • Interests:Internet.

Posted 14 February 2006 - 01:52 PM

Oops.... Tuppy is in a bit of a Valentine's pickle.

Boyos are like buses.

Edit: Happy Valentines day to you all wink.gif
@

#36 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • 4,215 posts
  • Interests:I have just graduated with a 2:1 in Geography [MA (Hons)] from The University of Edinburgh. I like sports: swimming, cycling, snowboarding, running, football, mountain biking and also travelling and photography.

Posted 14 February 2006 - 02:18 PM

QUOTE(miss macleod @ Feb 14 2006, 01:07 PM)
Well I only have one of these three left with me now - two were collected on saturday because they had to be ready for today.

And the one that is left ?? ...hmm, I'd rather not get warned for posting it here - I was commissioned to do a piece based on Rodin's "The Kiss" - that being a rather... kinky...piece of sculpture!!  unsure.gif

But if you really want to see it when I'm done, you may. rolleyes.gif

View Post

Go ahead. smile.gif
Please vote for me! (Brendan Howard, 5th from bottom, only 1 vote required): http://answers.polld...m/poll/2330393/

#37 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 02:31 PM

ohmy.gif hmmm. I got a card

unsure.gif

#38 Nathan

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 06:26 PM

QUOTE(miss macleod @ Feb 14 2006, 02:31 PM)
ohmy.gif hmmm. I got a card

unsure.gif

View Post

awww....but i can go one better...

i got a poem tongue.gif biggrin.gif

dunno who it was from though...apart that they are not in any of my classes and they see me "under the gas discharge lamps in the corridor every day" well, that narrows it down to about 500 laugh.gif

#39 DazzM

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:WWE/Wrestling, MSN, PS2, Xbox, DVDs, havin fun with my mates, Reading, the usual malarky

Posted 14 February 2006 - 07:09 PM

i got a box of choccys!

From IKEA.. Everyone who was working today got one...

Not exactly what I expected.
IPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB Image

#40 Nathan

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 07:10 PM

at least you know ikea loves you tongue.gif