Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Geographical Issues NAB - HSN forum

Geographical Issues NAB

5 replies to this topic

#1 ermd

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 01:59 PM

When you sit this NAB, there are several performance criteria areas right?

Do you have have to pass all of these sections to pass the unit? Or do you just have to get 13/25 total?

#2 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 02:21 PM

there are different questions in the NAB but you only need to pass it overall.

#3 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,215 posts
  • Interests:I have just graduated with a 2:1 in Geography [MA (Hons)] from The University of Edinburgh. I like sports: swimming, cycling, snowboarding, running, football, mountain biking and also travelling and photography.

Posted 07 February 2006 - 03:33 PM

You need to pass every section to pass the NAB overall.
Please vote for me! (Brendan Howard, 5th from bottom, only 1 vote required): http://answers.polld...m/poll/2330393/

#4 ermd

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 02:36 PM

QUOTE(bred @ Feb 7 2006, 03:33 PM)
You need to pass every section to pass the NAB overall.

View Post

Then the school has once again been oh-so-helpful in misleading us.

#5 ermd

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 02:37 PM

QUOTE(dondon @ Feb 7 2006, 02:21 PM)
there are different questions in the NAB but you only need to pass it overall.

View Post

Errr, no there aren't. And it would appear you have to pass each section.

Are you thinking of higher?

#6 ermd

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 05:36 PM

So, just sat the NAB and that was not what I wanted. All of the sources were from news articles and, as such, were much more balanced than I had experienced before.

And, once again, I found it hard to include my appreciation of the use of geographical terms in the articles.

Meh. We shall see. Got to write the interim report soon too. And then it's only like, 2 weeks till I need to have the final essay in. Rrrrgh. We hates deadlines, we do preciousss.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users