Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Choices for 2006/2007 session - HSN forum - Page 7

Choices for 2006/2007 session

128 replies to this topic

#121 Nathan

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 05:39 PM

QUOTE(crazycat89 @ May 31 2006, 06:17 PM) View Post

AH Maths - cos im signing my life away smile.gif

i had my first period today too...it was alright...and...i understand it biggrin.gif

but i'm sure it'll get a whole lot harder sad.gif

am also doing geography higher, cause geog rox my sox smile.gif
AH chemistry...cause i'm a little daft
and AH Gaelic, but i currently don't have a teacher, but should get an hour or so a week of teaching from august onwards

#122 Allana

Child Prodigy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts
  • Interests:Feel free to add me to your MSN, and I'll be happy to answer any questions on there.<br /><br />Standard Grade Results 2005<br /><br />8 ones in english, maths, chemistry, biology, physics, modern studies, graphics and french<br /><br />Higher Results 2006:<br /><br />Maths - A<br />English - A<br />Chemistry - A<br />Human Biology - A<br />Modern Studies - A<br /><br />In 6th Year I will be studying Chemistry, Biology and English all to Advanced Higher Level.<br /><br />Applying to study Medicine for 2007 entry :)

Posted 31 May 2006 - 07:30 PM

I've finally decided on my subject choices.

AH Maths
AH English
AH Chemistry
H Politics

And i'll be doing AH Biology in my spare time.
Summer romances end for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common -- they are shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, a fleeting glimpse of eternity... and in a flash, they're gone.

#123 **Bernadette**

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:I am currently in sixth year and I am doing higher music and advanced highers in maths chemistry and biology.<br />In fourth year I got six 1s in english, chemistry, biology, music, administration and modern studies. I also got 2 As in the int 2s I sat in french and maths. Last year I got five A's!! Woohoo!! I also sit piano exams so I have passed up to grade 6 practical and grade 5 theory so far. I would like to go on and study medicine.<br /><br />I like playing the piano, playing drums, dancing(tap, ballet, modern, highland, disco...), watching golf, tennis(I am not very good at playing but I love Wimbledon) reading, doing crosswords and loadsa other stuff! I am also trying to teach myself guitar which is funny!! I love music and I am going to see the Fratellis in feb and Razorlight in April!! Can't wait!! Some of my other favourite bands are snow patrol, blur, bloc party, radiohead, the kooks, oasis and of course the Beatles!!!!

Posted 31 May 2006 - 07:52 PM

blink.gif You will be extremely busy. Higher Politics sounds interesting though. They don't offer it at my school. I am taking three AH too but I am taking Higher music because I did standard grade and loved it. smile.gif

#124 crazycat89

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 07:56 PM

our school didnt run the standard grade for music..we had to do int2... i can do higher this year though cos i managed to pass smile.gif yay! lol.. ive already got the AB Board equivalent to advanced higher in music but i doubt they'd let me skip higher.. sad.gif lol

#125 thegift_guitar

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 08:50 PM

Im gonna be takin a tough year next year,

Adv Maths
Adv Physics
Adv Tech Studs
Higher Music

Should be fun though biggrin.gif

#126 **Bernadette**

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:I am currently in sixth year and I am doing higher music and advanced highers in maths chemistry and biology.<br />In fourth year I got six 1s in english, chemistry, biology, music, administration and modern studies. I also got 2 As in the int 2s I sat in french and maths. Last year I got five A's!! Woohoo!! I also sit piano exams so I have passed up to grade 6 practical and grade 5 theory so far. I would like to go on and study medicine.<br /><br />I like playing the piano, playing drums, dancing(tap, ballet, modern, highland, disco...), watching golf, tennis(I am not very good at playing but I love Wimbledon) reading, doing crosswords and loadsa other stuff! I am also trying to teach myself guitar which is funny!! I love music and I am going to see the Fratellis in feb and Razorlight in April!! Can't wait!! Some of my other favourite bands are snow patrol, blur, bloc party, radiohead, the kooks, oasis and of course the Beatles!!!!

Posted 31 May 2006 - 08:51 PM

QUOTE(crazycat89 @ May 31 2006, 08:56 PM) View Post

our school didnt run the standard grade for music..we had to do int2... i can do higher this year though cos i managed to pass smile.gif yay! lol.. ive already got the AB Board equivalent to advanced higher in music but i doubt they'd let me skip higher.. sad.gif lol

I know me too. I think for higher you only need like grade four piano, but I am already at grade 7. It's the listening that is quite hard though. sad.gif

#127 Lucia

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:amateur genealogist/family historian

Posted 09 June 2006 - 10:53 PM

I'm disappointed because I couldn't do AH German. Apparently there's isn't any other school in the county running it either.

So I've decided to do AH English instead, along with AH Modern Studies, AH History and H Chemistry.

I haven't started my new timetable yet. Hopefully I haven't pinned too much work on myself laugh.gif

#128 Hev

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 11:54 AM

i had to give up Adv H History cos it was just too much hassel

now i'm taking AH Maths, AH Biology, H Drama n H Sociology

apart from maths clashing with like everything on my time table it seems to be ok so far
IPB Image
This year's Fenella Feline (CAT) in Peterhead's Pantomine Pinocchio!

#129 loved-up-loon

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts
  • Interests:Well I like a WIDE variety of things! haha i sound like a freak!<br />Anyways, I LOVE!!! music! ooh sooo much!!<br />haha i also like shopping and ehhm, drama and talking and swimmin(woo look at me aint i fit (not)) and ehhh thats all folks! haha! man i laugh alot! and i can talk for scotland! dont put iot past me i rambol on a lot!!

Posted 10 June 2006 - 12:07 PM

Higher drama is good, especilly if you want to go on to do law or soemthing at uni. However, there is alot of written work! If you need any help with anything just ask me, Im hoping to have got at least a B for drama this year (A in the prelim though).
Im also doing AH maths this year as well, heres hoping it isnt too hard!
Grrrrrr!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users