Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
RMPS - HSN forum

RMPS

5 replies to this topic

#1 THE DEPUTY

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 06:08 PM

I get all the facts and stuff, But I can not write the essay's properly. Anyone got any tips?

#2 Chünz

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 11:44 PM

First of all (bearing in mind that I'm just nit picking), the "essay's" doesn't deserve an apostrophe:

http://www.apostrophe.fsnet.co.uk/examples_1.htm

As for your answer to the essay question it's really a technique that you have to develop. Do as many as you can and try to get them marked by your teacher. You'll improve.

#3 Insane

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 06:31 PM

I found RMPS a pretty average subject you just have tp structure you essay towards the question somewhat like english.

#4 kirsty1988

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:Music<br />Relationships<br />Friendships<br />Food<br />XBOX!<br />Dancing my own way

Posted 31 March 2006 - 05:22 PM

Make sure you answer the question, that the essay is long enough (atleast a page and a half) and shove in as much recall as possible that relates to the question. It's easy once you start adding in all your recall. it's an easy way to pick up marks. Don't ever miss out a conclusion either.
Kirsty Worsty

#5 stevon

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 03:21 PM

Probably not much use to yourself now that the exams past but still...

Once you can decyfer what the question is actually asking you to talk about, its really easy to pick up the marks providing you've studied, but the questions are often awkwardly worded and its really about your interpretation of what they mean and if that's wrong, you'll only pick up minimum marks.

Its imperative that you can fire down facts in the 2/3 marker questions, which add up. Keep them short and concise. Providing you can at least make a decent stab at the bigger 6/8/10 markers then you've at least got a pass. It's really down to practise though, as Mr. Pedantic craig88 pointed out. If you have a teacher that was anything like mine then he wouldn't have minded marking stuff for you.

I'm talking about the new RMPS course introduced this year mind you, the old one is supposed to be well easy!

#6 xXxHeatherxXx

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 09:26 PM

When writing essays for any subject you should always keep in mind particular words and ideas linked with the question and keep repeating these throughout your answer.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users