Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
The Crucible Notes & Shooting Stars - HSN forum

The Crucible Notes & Shooting Stars

2 replies to this topic

#1 SJVOY

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Of course the classic TV. Watching DVDs. Going to the pix. Going out with pals. Having a sly drink occasionally. Playing saxophone. Listening to music. Being on the internet. Cycling. Swimming. Skiing (if able to.) Mucking about on computer. Don't mind drawing and sketching either if im really bored. On MSN quite a lot. Going to pals houses. Playing PS2. Thats about it...<br />

Posted 02 February 2006 - 07:41 PM

Heya...just wondering if anyone has notes for Arthur Millers play the Crucible that they have made themselves cause I dont really like the ones on the net (am picky lol.) Ta Steve wink.gif xxx

P.S any notes on Carol Ann Duffys Shooting Stars wld b rly kul 2 biggrin.gif

#2 Tracy

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Location:Erm..My House, In Tranent, Near Edinburgh, SCOTLAND!
  • Interests:Being me

Posted 07 February 2006 - 04:15 PM

QUOTE(SJVOY @ Feb 2 2006, 08:41 PM)
Heya...just wondering if anyone has notes for Arthur Millers play the Crucible that they have made themselves cause I dont really like the ones on the net (am picky lol.) Ta  Steve  wink.gif xxx

P.S any notes on Carol Ann Duffys Shooting Stars wld b rly kul 2  biggrin.gif

View Post

Steven, if you go and speak to Miss Gould she has an exemplar essay on shooting stars that passes with and A

fram trace x x

#3 SJVOY

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Of course the classic TV. Watching DVDs. Going to the pix. Going out with pals. Having a sly drink occasionally. Playing saxophone. Listening to music. Being on the internet. Cycling. Swimming. Skiing (if able to.) Mucking about on computer. Don't mind drawing and sketching either if im really bored. On MSN quite a lot. Going to pals houses. Playing PS2. Thats about it...<br />

Posted 08 February 2006 - 07:30 PM

QUOTE(Tracy @ Feb 7 2006, 04:15 PM)
QUOTE(SJVOY @ Feb 2 2006, 08:41 PM)
Heya...just wondering if anyone has notes for Arthur Millers play the Crucible that they have made themselves cause I dont really like the ones on the net (am picky lol.) Ta  Steve  wink.gif xxx

P.S any notes on Carol Ann Duffys Shooting Stars wld b rly kul 2  biggrin.gif

View Post

Steven, if you go and speak to Miss Gould she has an exemplar essay on shooting stars that passes with and A

fram trace x x

View Post

Cheerz Tracy smile.gif Ill just get it off Ally W cos he sed tht he has it and wz showin me the essay the other day. Btw nice parkin at skool the day....get tht Micra into gear! tongue.gif lol Luv Steve xx

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users