Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Need to start Investigation - HSN forum

Need to start Investigation

2 replies to this topic

#1 Jason Bourne

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 25 January 2006 - 09:50 AM

Hey everyone.

I haven't started my investigation yet and haven't even decided on a topic. I thought determination of the acceleration due to gravity would be a quite a safe bet with the potential for lots of results but i think many people are doing this and was wondering if any one had some more exotic ideas that would also yield plenty of viable results.

Basically i need to start my investigation soon.
Is it allowed to do an investigation on more than one topic that aren't really related? huh.gif

So any suggestions would be cool.
Nothing!!!!!!!!

#2 Vixus

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 25 January 2006 - 04:06 PM

As everyone else keeps pointing out:

http://advancingphysics.iop.org/wb/teacher/PracInvest.pdf

is the Investigation Bible. I'm doing coefficient of static friction, however, if this turns out unfruitful I may have to switch to another investigation at my expense.

My investigation isn't very exotic at all (just making a block go down a slope and kinda guessing the angle its at) but its functional and should get me a good grade if the report is perfect.

#3 Jason Bourne

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 10:48 AM

Thanks biggrin.gif

The pdf really helps. I think I might do something with magnetics to start with. Anyway as long as i do something that will get lots of results.

T cool.gif
Nothing!!!!!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users