Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Drawing Graphs with Excel - HSN forum

Drawing Graphs with Excel

3 replies to this topic

#1 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,215 posts
  • Interests:I have just graduated with a 2:1 in Geography [MA (Hons)] from The University of Edinburgh. I like sports: swimming, cycling, snowboarding, running, football, mountain biking and also travelling and photography.

Posted 22 January 2006 - 10:28 PM

QUOTE(National Qualifications Online)
This resource has detailed instructions on how to use Microsoft Excel to create pie charts and line, bar, climate and scatter graphs. It could equally well be used in many other subjects where information can be shown in the form of graphs.

There is a supplementary exercise for Higher and Advanced Higher students on using spreadsheets to construct hydrographs.

If using on a mac, please note that a few of the diagrams may not display correctly.

Click on the following link to access the pages: http://www.ltscotland.org.uk/nq/resources/...hswithexcel.asp

Markers of AH folio work like to see graphs as well as tables of statistics.
Please vote for me! (Brendan Howard, 5th from bottom, only 1 vote required): http://answers.polld...m/poll/2330393/

#2 ermd

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 02:13 PM

QUOTE(bred @ Jan 22 2006, 11:28 PM) View Post

Markers of AH folio work like to see graphs as well as tables of statistics.

Do graphs count as methods of interpretation, or just as a way of presenting results?

#3 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,215 posts
  • Interests:I have just graduated with a 2:1 in Geography [MA (Hons)] from The University of Edinburgh. I like sports: swimming, cycling, snowboarding, running, football, mountain biking and also travelling and photography.

Posted 22 April 2006 - 02:47 PM

"Methods of interpretation"? Is that SQA jargon?
Please vote for me! (Brendan Howard, 5th from bottom, only 1 vote required): http://answers.polld...m/poll/2330393/

#4 ermd

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 10:27 AM

Yes. laugh.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users