Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Fact of the Day - HSN forum - Page 4

Fact of the Day

64 replies to this topic

#61 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 07:20 PM

thats exactly what me and the other few hundred people in the room were thinking laugh.gif , I think a holiday would be nice now if i spend the whole time getting stuff for free biggrin.gif

#62 Ally

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,912 posts
  • Interests:Just finished 1st year at uni studying medicine.

Posted 31 January 2006 - 11:57 PM

Google founders, Larry Page and Sergey Brin, are on a $1 salary per year.

#63 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 01 February 2006 - 12:24 AM

QUOTE(dondon @ Jan 24 2006, 07:12 PM)
The scottish bank note is actually legal tender in England and if someone refuses to take your money, legally they are cancelling your debt to them so you don't have to pay.

Said by my economics lecturer today who has done that and the restaurant owner phoned the police and there was nothing they could do.

View Post

my history teacher once told me that you could swap your money for the amount of gold its worth or soemthing if you really wanted to.

or something along the lines of it representing gold or SOMETHING TO DO WITH GOLD

#64 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • 4,215 posts
  • Interests:I have just graduated with a 2:1 in Geography [MA (Hons)] from The University of Edinburgh. I like sports: swimming, cycling, snowboarding, running, football, mountain biking and also travelling and photography.

Posted 01 February 2006 - 11:02 AM

The mint rate is an equal weight of milled money for an equal weight of standard bullion.
Please vote for me! (Brendan Howard, 5th from bottom, only 1 vote required): http://answers.polld...m/poll/2330393/

#65 mystic

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:BMXing, anything to get me into trouble, having fun, riding the horses, being the person your parents don't want you to be friends with! my msn address is bleeding_the_vampire@hotmail.co.uk

Posted 01 February 2006 - 12:46 PM

QUOTE(Wedge37 @ Jan 23 2006, 10:32 PM)
QUOTE(John @ Jan 23 2006, 09:38 PM)
and Wet Dreams! (Onierogmophobia)

View Post

laugh.gif Be hard to be a man with that! Hahaha!

View Post

is that just a bad pun? u shouldn't know what that is boys!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif
luv
gizmo
xxxx
if your thoughts are no good, its only because you don't express then clearly!
gizmo
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/milk...icture_0038.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users