Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Formula List this year? - HSN forum

Formula List this year?

5 replies to this topic

#1 Vixus

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 07:20 PM

Will we be getting a list of formulae this year for AH?

#2 Nathan

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 09:01 PM

Im not doing AH physics but the data book lists all the AH formulae, so i don't see why not :S

#3 werlop

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts
  • Location:Cambridge (Term Time), Bearsden (Glasgow) Non Term Time

Posted 30 December 2005 - 09:35 PM

Yes, you should get the databook in NABs, your prelim, and in the final exam, although some schools may choose not to let pupils use the book for NABs and prelims so pupils don't start to depend upon it.
Click here to visit the Bearsden Academy Website
user posted image

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you
But make allowance for their doubting too,
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And--which is more--you'll be a Man, my son!

#4 Vixus

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 31 December 2005 - 07:16 PM

Yeah, I'm going to try and memorise some equations, the ones that come up most.

#5 Dave

Ruler (but not owner) of hsn

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts
  • Interests:programming, exercising, brass band, using this board

Posted 31 December 2005 - 09:02 PM

i dont see any school not giving data books because there is no point in the way that the real exam will have one and the implication would be the exam will be in a different format. Namley less if any questions asking for you to calculate something, and much much more on theory and concepts

but then i would ask your teacher

If i am not here i am somewhere else

#6 Vixus

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 01 January 2006 - 12:35 PM

I think a lot of the theory has to be memorised because there are loads of questions on that sort of thing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users