What Did You Get For Christmas?
Posted 27 December 2005 - 08:31 PM
If you got any money, please describe how you're going to spend it!
I got : -
Fossil Watch, (Fossil Wallet came with watch)
Philishave Cool Skin Electric Razor (HQ 7762),
A big tall lamp to sit beside my desk,
A electric paper shreader,
Jean Paul Gautier Le Male Aftershave Gift Set,
Lacoste Essential Aftershave,
A Coffee Set thing,
1 knitted top (which I like but is far too small), 1 jumper (haven't tried it on yet) and 2 tshirts (which I don't like),
A bag full of millions of toiletries,
A Carol Voderman SuDuKo Electronic Game,
An electronic wireless weather station,
A leather journal and notebook,
A 50 year calander (pretty cool, it's a small round device that you turn and you can work out the day/month/year for the next 50 years.
Tommy Hilfiger Leather Wallet
I spent £55 (well £49.50 as I got a 10% discount) in Burton's - I bought 2 pairs of Lonsdale trainers (2 for £55).
Posted 27 December 2005 - 08:55 PM
Still Game Series 1 DVD
Chewin the Fat Series 1-4 DVD
Jimi Hendrix Live at Woodstock DVD
Live 8 DVD
Billy Connolly Live in New York DVD
£90 (£40 spent on new Uni Textbook )
Loads of other smaller things like aftershave etc.
Posted 27 December 2005 - 09:00 PM
Samsung SGH-D500 on Orange
Davidoff Cool Water box set
Lynx box set (shower gel, deodorant, aftershave)
More Lynx stuff.
Right Guard deodorant and stuff
Bluerush aftershave (smell very nice)
Joop! Jump aftershave
£150 in cash/vouchers
weird slippers thingys
Futurama series 2 and 4 boxed DVD sets
Socks and boxers
a tin can saying "Starving Student: please help!"
Simsons wall clock.
That's all I can remember so far...
University of Strathclyde Homepage
CPU-Z snapshot after OC
3D Mark 2006 results
3D Mark 2006 results after OC
3D Mark 2003 Results
3D Mark 2003 results after OC
Posted 27 December 2005 - 09:16 PM
- 2 bags
- smelly stuff
- necklace and bracelet
- cow calender
- cow mug
- 2 pairs of gloves
- hot water bottle holder
- £10 anne summers gift voucher
- cow jigsaw
- big mug from beanscene
- NannyMcPhee and Dirty Dancing on DVD
- Yellow hoody thing
- 2 sets of pyjamas
- terrys chocolate orange
- £5 gift voucher for WH Smith
Cows are magnificent,
Cows I call them "moos",
And sometimes silly folk,
They call my moos "coos".
Posted 27 December 2005 - 10:52 PM
Posted 27 December 2005 - 11:12 PM
Posted 28 December 2005 - 01:22 PM
Erm lets see:
- Money (which will be probably be spent on a new digital camera, mp3 player and cloooothes).
- Little Britain series 2 dvd.
- Look Around You series 1 dvd.
- Little Britain series 2 book.
- Little Britain socks. They have Lou & Andy on them. Amazing.
- Big massive thesaurus (shush! It's cool).
- Too many sweets/chocolate. Yuck.
- CK1 perfume & other goodies.
- Sanctuary spa stuff.
- Happycat hot water bottle cover.
- Really swish clock radio thinger.
- NME cd.
- Teeny tiny little umbrella.
I think that's most of it. Santa was good to me BECAUSE I WAS NICE NOT NAUGHTY.
Posted 28 December 2005 - 06:20 PM
- Pretty boots. They look like a workman's boots. Maybe I could become a builder.
- Speaker things for my iPod
- That 70's Show Series 2
- The Princess Diaries 1 & 2 on DVD
- A fabulous McFly parcel! It included the McFly calendar, the new single, the crap unofficial annual and the McFly Wonderland Tour DVD!
- Son of Dork - Welcome to Loserville
- Big spotty man jammies
- Another pair of jammies which I had to take back because they were huge on me
- The new Cecilia Ahern book
- A Polaroid camera
- A set with 4 Lancome Juicy Tubes in it (I love posh make up, I know it's ridiculously expensive but it feels so good)
- Gloves to match a hat and scarf I already have
- Benefit eyeliner
- Benefit eyeshadow
- An appointment for a make up lesson at the Benefit counter in Boots (this excites me no end, Benefit make up makes me giddy)
And today I hit the sales and got some stuff from Oasis - cords, a skirt and a top. Fab!
Posted 28 December 2005 - 06:54 PM
i odnt get too much, being from a family of 6 kids.
- mp3 player (i dropped my 1st one in the bath)
- piping stuff (sheet music books, bag cover, drone chords, reeds)
- a really old refurbished violin (from innes)
- clothes (2 tops, pair of jeans, socks...etc...)
- art stuff - mr macaulay bought me an easel, paintbrushes, acryllics, massive sketchpads.
- wee things
Posted 28 December 2005 - 08:36 PM
-Bluetooth headset for my car
-Tia Lusso (ladies drink :/)
-Echo Aftershave gift set
-book: Espedair Street by Iain Banks
-another book: Little Britain Series 2 Script
-DVD: Enjoyment by Kaiser Chiefs
-Loadsa car stuff: mats, tax disc holder, portable hoover, tool kit
-2 addidas deodrant sets
-Shopping Vouchers with which I bought:
-*-Levi's trainers out of topman
-*-2 pairs of jeans from Burton
-*-2 tshirts from Burton
T in the Park 2008!
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users